Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone (8585 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2(LA7) Whole Screen Needed / Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 For Sale / Download Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 Stock ROM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by swaagish: 11:14pm On May 24, 2018
Fellow Nigerians.
I just got the LA7 in Friday last week. Barely 1 week now.
This phone is so SK fine. Sleek and presentable no doubt.
But the issue right now is , this phone get HOT just like the phone I was trying to upgrade from (IPhone 5s).
I really hope this is not now the whole production is.
I have taken it to Carlcare office... But still not resolved. Planning to take it back again and sit till its fixed or replaced or money refunded. I can't come and go and be frying my ear for nothing.

The phone gets hot halfway up while using it or charging it
Note that the battery usage was (35% at 6pm reduced to 7% as at 11:12pm.. So you judge . usage was normal. Facebook whatsapp...nothing seriously done!
Pls if you have bought, lets know your experience.
I wanted to buy for wifey also but....... I ended up dashing her mine .. Lol. Am not impressed.
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by henry007(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2018
swaagish:
Fellow Nigerians.
But the issue right now is , this phone get HOT just like the phone I was trying to upgrade from (IPhone 5s).
I have taken it to Carlcare office... But still not resolved. Planning to take it back again and sit till its fixed or replaced or money refunded. I can't come and go and be frying my ear for nothing.

Note that the battery usage was (35% at 6pm reduced to 7% as at 11:12pm.. So you judge . usage was normal. Facebook whatsapp...nothing seriously done!
I wanted to buy for wifey also but....... I ended up dashing her mine .. Lol. Am not impressed.

Where you buy am?
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Badookelzi(m): 1:09am On May 25, 2018
henry007:

Where you buy am?
Henry This Phn And Hot 6 Pro Which Is Better In Terms Of Camera
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by henry007(m): 1:46am On May 25, 2018
Badookelzi:

Henry This Phn And Hot 6 Pro Which Is Better In Terms Of Camera

I don't have the phone yet, no way to tell.
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2018
What is the authenticity of your story?
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by vicmoore7(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2018
My is OK and perfect. I charged the phone last night and played music, browsed through out the night with the phone. Very OK. Woke up this morning to %94

The camera is also very sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by swaagish: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
hello guys. Just an update.

Carlcare finally changed the phone and gave me a brand new one. Always contact Carlcare for issues on your phones.

Thanks all for your concern.
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Behankey(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
swaagish:

Carlcare finally changed the phone and gave me a brand new one. Always contact Carlcare for issues on your phones.

I was gonna say the issue might be a one off situation. Glad they gave you a new device. Enjoy your Pourvoir 2

1 Like

Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Nltaliban(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
vicmoore7:
My is OK and perfect. I charged the phone last night and played music, browsed through out the night with the phone. Very OK. Woke up this morning to %94

Please post pictures you took with the phone
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by walesho(m): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2018
What's the current price, thinking of going for it or infinix hot 6 pro
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Abdstrakt(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
swaagish:

Nice to see that a defective phone can be changed.
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by saxby(f): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2018
the pouvoir 2 is a strong power device, how about you charge it full first before using and see how long it lasts you.
swaagish:
Fellow Nigerians.

Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by datyorubaboy: 2:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Thats good to hear.
swaagish:

Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by omoalajah(m): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Yeah thats what it is
Behankey:
I was gonna say the issue might be a one off situation. Glad they gave you a new device. Enjoy your Pourvoir 2
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by walesho(m): 3:19am On Jul 01, 2018
What's the current price?
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by missslimzy(f): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
This pouvoir is a nice phone
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by chicwoman(f): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is a nice phone
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Juicey10(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2019
vicmoore7:

how mine 1% last for 3 minutes why?.
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Basit99(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2019
if i put in airplane mode let say 90% by 11pm in the by the time i wake up in the morning or will be 80% what could be the reason
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by Juicey10(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2019
swaagish:
Fellow Nigerians.

So how is the new one
I mean the battery performance
And how long do a percent last
Re: Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone by koskilala: 2:22pm On May 02, 2019
try to make use of your phone master app to optimized temperature.

(1) (Reply)

Which Smart TV Should I Buy? / Reason Why One Ear Bud Cable Is Longer Than The Other. (pictures) / Zain Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.