Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (329 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 1:48am On May 25, 2018
Help us in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable us survive the bitterness and hardship of life. I am a mother of three children of age 5, 3 and 10 months respectively.

We are in a very very bad and delicate situation where everything has gone from bad to worst and we cannot cope anymore because we have nothing, not even a piece of food to eat and I don't know what else to do right now but I still believe that there are human angels with a heart full of compassion and kindness that God Almighty could use to assist us.

I honestly and sincerely need your financial help.

Please, I pray that God should use you or any person close to you as a human angel from any tribe and race to help me and my children in any way possible within your power and by the grace of God Almighty and surely my God and the God of my innocent children will bless and increase you greatly in every area of life and we shall be forever grateful.

May God Almighty bless you for taking your time out to read my plea for help.

Thanks and may God bless you all.

No assistance will be too small and please here is my contacts;

E: gr8nkeiru(at)yahoo dot com
Phone no 08103136367

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win Big As Nigeria's Super Eagles Take On The Croatian National Team / Predict And Win Big As Nigeria's Super Eagles Take On The Croatian National Team / Ekiti And The Fiction On Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.