Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon (2133 Views)

Five Issues Surrounding The Suspension Of The Chairman Of The EFCC In Office / Buhari Has Forgotten So Quick That He Once Lost Hope And Cried On National Tv / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Nijablog: 2:25am On May 25, 2018
One beautiful yet funny thing about Nigerians is how they usually over react to issues of utmost significance and at the end of the day without achieving any positive/meaning results, forget about such issues.

On this post I am going to highlight some of such issue while you are free to add yours.

1. Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Saga

I definitely believe that even you are surprised judging how the Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob display was cut short and forgotten so soon, anyways you are not the only left in this dilemma.
Immediately after the release of Nnamdi Kanu from prison on bail condition, his influence and authority grew so wide and strong to the extent that everybody was wondering if truly the BIAFRA course have finally come to pass.
Anywhere he went, you just have to accept your pride and acknowledge the great followership and support that usually swing along with him that he even went ahead to establish the so-called BIAFRA secret service but not until the Nigerian army and police declared OPERATION PYTHON DANCE where Kanu was alleged to have been killed while other reportage suggest he went into hiding maybe in some prominent individuals home or abroad.
After the incident even till today, nobody even talks about the Biafra course again. This is even evident in the seccessionist facebook page/group where their messages of sympathy to the course were usually being preached, now it is just a page for jokes and other related stuffs.

2. Nigeria Youth Are Lazy And Uneducated – Buhari

Immediately Buhari made this statement, everyone thought hell will be let lose as Nigerians took the statement to another phase both on social media and their daily activities that even a Wikipedia page was created just for this statement. One would have expected that Buhari will chased out of office with machetes and sticks but today most Nigerians can’t even remember who made the statement “Nigerian Youths are lazy and uneducated”, Nigerians are indeed forgiving and forgetting group of individuals.

3. Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen

Just few weeks ago, everywhere including religious houses were ranting about the Boko Haram and most recent Fulani herdsmen havoc but now who still even bothers him/herself with this menace.
Nigerians have accepted their fate and have left everything for their God.

4. Billionaire Kidnapper Evans

Who even still knows where Evans is presently. Maybe in a court, prison or even at his mansion presently, He is now a forgotten issue.

5. Dino Melaye Saga

What even inspired Nigerians in supporting Dino Melaye, a senator who have not helped in erasing the hunger in many homes across the country is still a mystery to me. The luxurious and controversial senator representing Kogi west senatorial district was alleged to have been in possession of some illegal firearms which prompted the Nigerian police sweeping in for his arrest but not far than expected, this didn’t end well without some well directed drama which spank up Nigerians flooding various social media walls to vy out their support for the honourable senator but now, who even cares about where he is presently. Whether he is presently in new Kirikiri maximum security prison in Kogi or in a hospital somewhere in Nigeria/abroad or even in a Plenary session in the national assembly, Nigerians don’t care anymore. “DEM DON DROP HIM CASE“.

CURRENTLY TRENDING : IGP transmission video
Currently trending is[b] IGP Ibrahim Kpotum Idris [/b]transmission cum transfusion video. I was surprised when even my pastor preached about it last Sunday and as usual, this video have attracted severe criticism and reactions with some even saying that the IGP must and should resign but in less than a month, nobody will even remember the word transmission transfusion commission again.

KINDLY DROP YOUR OWN.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/five-issues-nigerians-have-forgotten-so-soon/

Cc.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominque

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by buchilino(m): 2:51am On May 25, 2018
D SECOND NAME OF MOST NIGERIANS IS, "FORGETFUL JONES".

5 Likes

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Dumdumfashion(f): 3:21am On May 25, 2018
We have surely not forgotten about the Fulani herdsmen! The two Catholic priest and 17 other parishioners plus all the people killed by them this year can never be forgotten sad

4 Likes

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by LordAdamX: 3:22am On May 25, 2018
Leah Sharibu!

Apparently Christians have roughly the same population as Muslims in this country, yet the only Christian girl in the Dapchi kidnap was not released and Christians go to Church praying to a Sky Daddy to release her.

Whatever happened to unending protests and unrelenting pressure from Christians.

How can the Muslim girls spend less than 3 weeks in captivity, while the only Christian girl stays in captivity for 3 months.

Thank heavens I'm not a Christian. Very spineless, useless bunch. I'm sure if it were the other way around, the Muslims would be a lot more reactive. Heck even the Jews and Hindus with this kind of population wouldn't be this undisturbed about the plight of a teenage vulnerable adherent in hostile custody.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by ideology(m): 3:55am On May 25, 2018
Baba go slow.

What you listed are still on fire, not forgotten mbok!
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by MDsambo: 4:01am On May 25, 2018
Op you're too lazy to read the full speech of Buhari, he never said Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated

1 Like

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by APCsupporter: 4:22am On May 25, 2018
MDsambo:
Op you're too lazy to read the full speech of Buhari, he never said Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated

They are best left to masturbate on their folly. It gives them a littke sense if accomplishment cos Buhari has been giving them nightmares

1 Like

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by jojomario(m): 4:34am On May 25, 2018
People never forget ooo. Many Nigerians are seriously waiting. Either same party or different party, that individual must be changed. what was done in 2015 to The Hat Man will definitely be done to The Cattle Man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Nobody: 5:02am On May 25, 2018
Buhari's brutal military regime in the 80s

3 Likes

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by twentyk(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2018
Walahi talahi ilu yii ti wa suu mi gbakoo.....to say im dissapointed is a very BIG understatement...

1 Like

Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by hisgrace090: 7:35am On May 25, 2018
Its just that Nigerians have nobody to rely on, no functional leader at all.

Nigerians best option today is to dump every every to forge ahead because nobody cares.
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by bossaboss: 8:11am On May 25, 2018
Dino na playboy na bad guy. You just need to come up with a story and be practical about it, and Nigerians will buy it grin grin cool me just dey dance like adeleke 4here o grin
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by SpComedy: 8:51am On May 25, 2018
The girls of this generation are actually learning so fast, they seem to learn things faster than previous generation.
the question has always been, are they learning the right or the wrong things...

Watch This video #compilation of girls twerking in their various schools and draw your conclusion.

N:B. You may see your relative there. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGuCEE4m6kk
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by gidgiddy: 8:58am On May 25, 2018
Nijablog:
One beautiful yet funny thing about Nigerians is how they usually over react to issues of utmost significance and at the end of the day without achieving any positive/meaning results, forget about such issues.

On this post I am going to highlight some of such issue while you are free to add yours.

I definitely believe that even you are surprised judging how the Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob display was cut short and forgotten so soon, anyways you are not the only left in this dilemma.
Immediately after the release of Nnamdi Kanu from prison on bail condition, his influence and authority grew so wide and strong to the extent that everybody was wondering if truly the BIAFRA course have finally come to pass.
Anywhere he went, you just have to accept your pride and acknowledge the great followership and support that usually swing along with him that he even went ahead to establish the so-called BIAFRA secret service but not until the Nigerian army and police declared OPERATION PYTHON DANCE where Kanu was alleged to have been killed while other reportage suggest he went into hiding maybe in some prominent individuals home or abroad.
After the incident even till today, nobody even talks about the Biafra course again. This is even evident in the seccessionist facebook page/group where their messages of sympathy to the course were usually being preached, now it is just a page for jokes and other related stuffs.

Immediately Buhari made this statement, everyone thought hell will be let lose as Nigerians took the statement to another phase both on social media and their daily activities that even a Wikipedia page was created just for this statement. One would have expected that Buhari will chased out of office with machetes and sticks but today most Nigerians can’t even remember who made the statement “Nigerian Youths are lazy and uneducated”, Nigerians are indeed forgiving and forgetting group of individuals.

Just few weeks ago, everywhere including religious houses were ranting about the Boko Haram and most recent Fulani herdsmen havoc but now who still even bothers him/herself with this menace.

Who even still knows where Evans is presently. Maybe in a court, prison or even at his mansion presently, He is now a forgotten issue.

5. Dino Melaye Saga

What even inspired Nigerians in supporting Dino Melaye, a senator who have not helped in erasing the hunger in many homes across the country is still a mystery to me. The luxurious and controversial senator representing Kogi west senatorial district was alleged to have been in possession of some illegal firearms which prompted the Nigerian police sweeping in for his arrest but not far than expected, this didn’t end well without some well directed drama which spank up Nigerians flooding various social media walls to vy out their support for the honourable senator but now, who even cares about where he is presently. Whether he is presently in new Kirikiri maximum security prison in Kogi or in a hospital somewhere in Nigeria/abroad or even in a Plenary session in the national assembly, Nigerians don’t care anymore. “DEM DON DROP HIM CASE“.

Currently trending is[b] IGP Ibrahim Kpotum Idris [/b]transmission cum transfusion video. I was surprised when even my pastor preached about it last Sunday and as usual, this video have attracted severe criticism and reactions with some even saying that the IGP must and should resign but in less than a month, nobody will even remember the word transmission transfusion commission again.

KINDLY DROP YOUR OWN.

Nobody has forgotten any of these things. There's a big difference between something being forgotten and something not being in the news.
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Nobody: 9:02am On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:
Leah Sharibu!

Apparently Christians have roughly the same population as Muslims in this country, yet the only Christian girl in the Dapchi kidnap was not released and Christians go to Church praying to a Sky Daddy to release her.

Whatever happened to unending protests and unrelenting pressure from Christians.

How can the Muslim girls spend less than 3 weeks in captivity, while the only Christian girl stays in captivity for 3 months.

Thank heavens I'm not a Christian. Very spineless, useless bunch. I'm sure if it were the other way around, the Muslims would be a lot more reactive. Heck, even the Jews and Hindus with this kind of population wouldn't be this undisturbed about the plight of a teenage vulnerable adherent in hostile custody.

-Lord

So Leah is more important than other girls in captivity. Many others have no one to speak for them. Yet, the "Christians" decided to foolishly follow PDP's cue and make it a religious matter. Look at the bring back our girls campaign, and ask yourself why it is so successful.

Only peasants fall for the religious card.

Osinbajo was attacked in Benue using the religious "guilt trip". I am glad, he made it clear to them; he had much more evolved Christian identity. One that is not rooted in general consensus.
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by LordAdamX: 9:35am On May 25, 2018
TheCabal:

So Leah is more important than other girls in captivity. Many others have no one to speak for them. Yet, the "Christians" decided to foolishly follow PDP's cue and make it a religious matter. Look at the bring back our girls campaign, and ask yourself why it is so successful.

Only peasants fall for the religious card.

Osinbajo was attacked in Benue using the religious "guilt trip". I am glad, he made it clear to them; he had much more evolved Christian identity. One that is not rooted in general consensus.

And only daft people think humans aren't social creatures.

There have been several xenophobic attacks against multiple nationalities in South Africa, yet it is that of Nigerians that Nigeria and its people care about. Would you also say it's only the lives of Nigerians that matter.

Better take this st*pid assymetrical bullsh*t far away.

If Christians can't rally around a Christian teenager abducted, who'd rally around for her? If Nigerians don't talk about Nigerians killed extra-judicially outside the shores, who would? If the Middle Belters don't make a big deal out of the killings of their kinsmen, who would lead the fight?

Dumb f*ck!

Leah Sharibu is a member of the Christian family in Nigeria. A family does not abandon a member in distress.

Nonsense... "So Leah is more important than other girls in captivity." Why not you tell us how each of the other 90+ Muslim girls are more important than Leah? Why they deserve to stay only 3 weeks in custody and Leah deserves to spend 3 months plus in custody? Why the FG can send money and release murderers so all the Muslims girls can be freed with an heroic welcome but could not do same for the only Christian girl?

And Christians are looking like zombies.

Waste of Oxygen! Quote me again. You think I'd pander to your sentimental rubbish!

-Lord
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Talknochip(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2018
6. Senator Omo Agege mace saga! ..true, we are so docile as a people!... Smh
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Gizamann(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Nobody: 11:59am On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:
Leah Sharibu!

Thank heavens I'm not a Christian. Very spineless, useless bunch. I'm sure if it were the other way around, the Muslims would be a lot more reactive. Heck even the Jews and Hindus with this kind of population wouldn't be this undisturbed about the plight of a teenage vulnerable adherent in hostile custody.

-Lord

Dapchi was staged
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by LordAdamX: 12:02pm On May 25, 2018
greyham:

Dapchi was staged

Which reinforces the need to pile maximum pressure and not let the only Christian captive be used as a cliffhanger in their plot.

-Lord
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

If Christians can't rally around a Christian teenager abducted, who'd rally around for her? If Nigerians don't talk about Nigerians killed extra-judicially outside the shores, who would? If the Middle Belters don't make a big deal out of the killings of their kinsmen, who would lead the fight?

Choose one identity; your are either an ethnic/religious bigot or a member of the society who's interest is the promotion of the human endeavor.
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by LordAdamX: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
TheCabal:

Choose one identity; your are either an ethnic/religious bigot or a member of the society who's interest is the promotion of the human endeavor.

Have you answered any of the questions in my last response to you?

You are either an ID*OT or a F**L!

Why not you explain to us how demanding for Leah to be released by Christians is religious bigotry? I'll expose all this your st*pid BS!

Are the Catholics protesting the killing of Catholic priests religious bigots or not? Answer and expose yourself for the unproductive, senseless animal that you are. Answer the questions.

-Lord
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
Buhari's unceremonious trip back to daura next year will never be forgotten.
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Metuh: 5:06pm On May 25, 2018
Nigerians Very forgetful set of people
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by front5line: 5:43pm On May 25, 2018
Nijablog:

5. Dino Melaye Saga

KINDLY DROP YOUR OWN.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/five-issues-nigerians-have-forgotten-so-soon/

Cc.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominque

I will give your father a million naira in cash if you can post any video where Buhari categorically stated that “Nigerian youth are lazy”.

A million naira in cash await your father.
All for the taking.
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by greatiyk4u(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
Stealing is not corruption
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by Banmeallday: 6:30pm On May 25, 2018
What a country and what a people. No wonder Buhari can spend almost his entire tenure abroad and no one can do anything...What the heck is wrong with blacks
Re: Five Issues Nigerians Have Forgotten So Soon by okc4nairaland: 7:19pm On May 25, 2018
Is like op is no more in Nigeria cus all what he mentioned here are the current issues that will bring Buhsris administration down except for Evanse

(1) (Reply)

SARS Commander in Rivers state, Orderly, One Other Arrested For Robbery, / Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) / PDP Chairman Killed While Returning From Peace Meeting In Lagos. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.