Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better (29729 Views)

Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by KazeemIbrahim1: 4:58am On May 25, 2018
EniHolar:

Before Satan, fear men
Christians say Satan's first best friend was a woman.. grin before the union was destroyed by God..
Birds of same feathers flock together..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by BigBrother9ja: 5:00am On May 25, 2018
All this fake photos....

Beverly is extremely ugly. That's not her in the picture.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by isybeke(f): 5:10am On May 25, 2018
Both rocked the hair jorrr
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Olasum(f): 5:38am On May 25, 2018
Beverly. Get your mtn data at a cheaper price
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by ashas50(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2018
Both
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by panifid(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2018
EniHolar:
I'll give it to Beverly Osu.

I like it rough like that.

Just how rough do you like it? hehehehehe grin wink wink grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Teeboi56: 6:13am On May 25, 2018
Hmmmmm
They we even use it to hang u in hell fire �
I no some people we not believe me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by nony629(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2018
OP waka
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Kpotomkpra: 6:19am On May 25, 2018
All I see is borrowed hair..

The 2 both of them... Should kukuma barb KORIMAKPA
and will no how d tin fit..... Fake Aunties....

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Martinez19(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2018
Oceannaagent:
None, hope you are satisfied.

Have this hotel apartment in your name and watch your investment grow, for as low as N2.89M you will be a co-owner in Oceanna. A community of its own.
grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2018
Who the hair style epp
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Oceannaagent: 6:32am On May 25, 2018
Martinez19:
grin
why the face sir?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by lonelydora: 6:36am On May 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
Beverly Ibrahim undecided

Asa Nwa. I have a job for you to design. How do we connect? grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Martinez19(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2018
Oceannaagent:

why the face sir?
abegi grin. Good day, make I go wash.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by innocential3032(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2018
too early to debate on this
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by jenniferlove(f): 6:50am On May 25, 2018
Actor, Saka, Celebrates His 15th Wedding Anniversary With An Emotional Post

Nigerian comic actor, Saka celebrated his 15th wedding anniversary yesterday and his emotions was all out in the post he penned down on Instagram as he took a walk down the memory lane.

Saka who recounted how a lady he proposed to calculated his worth and gave him some conditions before marriage, said;

‘I thought I had a pretty good idea of what a woman is. But when it was time for me to find my own woman, it dawned on me that a woman is not a man. In my search, I came across a lady who was edging me on, making me to belief she loved “me”. Well, I decided to propose. She had listened quietly with encouraging countenance on her face. I went on to fantasy on how our “coming together” would be the best thing that could happen to us. Then… “Are you sure you are ready?” “YES” I answered. “Where is your car?” “I will get one soon.” “If eventually you are able to get a car God knows when, wont you go to work with the car?” I noded proudly “So when I get married to YOU I Will be jumping on public buses” I read her lips.

She had simply told me that I have to offer Me+ 2cars at least before she could say “yes” I needed no Imam to tell me she wasn’t my wife. I decided to face my career and leave “woman palava” until I met this woman who my mind told me had been searching for me. After “toasting” her we became friends. My brotherly friend Gbenga Windapo was the Gardner who kept watering the flower of the friendship. One day a voice came “Hafiz Mumu you no go propose abi na when Jesus come back you go do am” So I proposed. She was silent for some minutes.

I thought I saw her looking me over! Ye! This one too was calculating my worth. My God! What will this one ask? Then… “YES!” I had thought it was a voice in me that spoke in such audible voice. But the assurance on her gentle beautiful face assured me I had heard her voice and I heard her right. She never asked what I could offer before she could agree to be my wife. I remembered then I was living in a “room and parlour” portion in a civilian barrack where we used general toilet and kitchen. This woman stood by me. She has never wavered in helping me achieve my dream, our dream our future! She had taught me what womanhood is. A woman is a divine catalyst for achieving future dreams.
This day May 24th 15 years ago Olaide said YES and became Mrs Oyetoro my darling wife; OLOMI ATATA .May ALLAH grant us the grace to witness many years alive in excellent health and HIS divine favour. … IT IS WELL’ Saka wrote.

SOURCE : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/actor-saka-celebrates-his-15th-wedding-anniversary-with-an-emotional-post/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by emelda86(f): 6:55am On May 25, 2018
EniHolar:

Before Satan, fear men

Hahahaha.... Savage
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by clitlicker: 7:05am On May 25, 2018
when did beverly pankere wo gown turn to sexy mulato?

continue, angel bringing your blessing might just miss u for sombody else
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by sprints1: 7:09am On May 25, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
the two Oloshos are ok... buh i wish i get a little work to do out there!!!
to bleep Beverly osu go cost me how mush
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Bigdaddy234: 7:16am On May 25, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & be your own Boss

Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Integrity Pays
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by pimpchi(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=Entvibez post=67856640][/quote]

Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by buchilino(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2018
UMUNWAENYI NIGERIA, PLZ 4 ONCE BE PROUD OF UR GOD GIVEN NATURAL BEAUTY
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by folake4u(f): 7:47am On May 25, 2018
Beverly Osu. Juliet looks like a Barbie doll. lipsrsealed.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Chrismarvel: 7:53am On May 25, 2018
juliet ibrahim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Nobody: 7:56am On May 25, 2018
None
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by dapolaw(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2018
This is not Beverly OSU.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Jethrolite(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2018
Oceannaagent:
None, hope you are satisfied.

Have this hotel apartment in your name and watch your investment grow, for as low as N2.89M you will be a co-owner in Oceanna. A community of its own.
Stop advertising like this, you will scare potential investors away. Can such a project not but up the front page advert for 2 weeks? It shows unserioisness on the part of the developers. Nobody wants to gamble with their money.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by DABREEZYTOS(f): 8:58am On May 25, 2018
actually i'd have pick beverly but....................both of them resemble mother confessors shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by 1LadySule(f): 9:04am On May 25, 2018
I prefer Juliete Ibrahim. I prefer Juliete Ibrahim. I prefer Juliete Ibrahim.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by Funkybabee(f): 9:43am On May 25, 2018
Juliet look cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better by EniHolar(f): 11:13am On May 25, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Christians say Satan's first best friend was a woman.. grin before the union was destroyed by God..
Birds of same feathers flock together..

Which Christians? Please don't generalise. I don't want to involve in religious conflict with you... Carry your fight-in-the blood spirit and go please.

Ewúré ìranù

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover / Grammy: US Mission Congratulates Wizkid And Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.