Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How To Find Low Competitive Keywords For Free Without Semrush - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Find Low Competitive Keywords For Free Without Semrush (443 Views)

How To Find Low Competitive Keywords To Easily Rank For In 2022 / How To Create Your Own VTU And Data Website For Free Without Coding / How I Do Find My Low Competitive Keywords That Rank Googles Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Low Competitive Keywords For Free Without Semrush by bluecabal: 5:09am On May 25, 2018
Hi, I have found out the best way to find keyword research for low competitive keywords, do you know that ranking on search engines started from low competitive keywords, then body keywords, then main keywords.

What is a keyword?
A keyword or keywords is a thing you know, it can be a letter, words, or even a phrase. Keywords are mainly divided into three, I will discuss that with you here, but before that let me show samples of keywords.

Examples of keywords are:

Book.
SEO.
SEO Guide.
Create a website.
Blogging.
How to write a book.
Why do I need to write a book.
What is biology.
From the examples I gave to you above, you should know what keywords really means right?

Now, let’s move to the types of keywords.

Types/Categories of keywords
Keywords are classified into three as have said earlier, so what I am about to do is to tell you the types, explain it and also give examples.

Main Keywords: This is also known as Head keywords. It is the topic, especially in 1 -2 words. For example, Book.
Body Keywords: It is a phrase, especially in 3-5words. For example, write a book.
Long Tail Keywords: This is a usually in a sentence format, for example, how to write a book for free. As a new blog with zero backlinks, go for long tail keywords.

Click on "how to find low competitive keywords" I also tell about how to rank the low competitive keywords.
Re: How To Find Low Competitive Keywords For Free Without Semrush by Nobody: 7:53am On May 25, 2018
Am I the only blogger who never gave a damn about this keyword research of a thing when writing an article
Re: How To Find Low Competitive Keywords For Free Without Semrush by bedfordng(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2018
questechie:
Am I the only blogger who never gave a damn about this keyword research of a thing when writing an article
then try it. you will appreciate doing it especially for niche focused sites

1 Like

Re: How To Find Low Competitive Keywords For Free Without Semrush by dogstyle007(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Only Software You Need To Run Your School. / I Need Nigeria Pin Verified Adsense Account. / Blogs Admin Needed - 20k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.