Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Excellent web design services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Excellent web design services (2693 Views)

Graphic Design Services To Elevate Your Brand. � / Your Search For Quality Design Services For Ends Here! / GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES (logos, Videos, Flyers, Banners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2018
Design your websites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excellent web design services by tshege(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2018
Ajibolatao:
Do you need a U.S. PayPal account that can be used to send and receive money all around the world?

Do you want to know how to transfer your PayPal funds into your Nigeria bank account?

I will also teach you how to maintain your account to prevent "story that touch".

All this will be done for a token. Check my signature and contact me.

I have a video tutorial that will show you how to effectively maintain your U.S PayPal account.

I have transacted with Tao on many occassions, he is very much dependable. He was the one who actually put me through the creation and efficient management of a US Paypal account. Confirm Nigga ni egbon yen.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2018
tshege:

I have transacted with Tao on many occassions, he is very much dependable. He was the one who actually put me through the creation and efficient management of a US Paypal account. Confirm Nigga ni egbon yen.

Thank you so much
Re: Excellent web design services by Oluwadare316(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
hello, i'm interested
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2018
Oluwadare316:
hello, i'm interested
Contact me on Whatsapp bro. Check my contact detail on my profile.
Re: Excellent web design services by Alwaysking: 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
How much?
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
How much?
Let's talk on whatsapp.
Re: Excellent web design services by Austin234(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
I've made business contact with Ajibolatao, he prove himself reliable. I therefore recommend him to any body that would need his services
Ajibolatao:
Do you need a U.S. PayPal account that can used to send and receive money all around the world?

Do you want to know how to transfer your PayPal funds into your Nigeria bank account?

I will also teach you how to maintain your account to prevent "story that touch".

I have a video tutorial that will show you how to effectively maintain your U.S PayPal account.

What you can do with your U.S PayPal account.

With PayPal you can;
• Make payment online
• Send money to relatives, friends and family members
• Receive money from relatives, friends and family members
• Shop online with millions of merchants.
• Donate to your favourite international charity organization.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Austin234:
I've made business contact with Ajibolatao, he prove himself reliable. I therefore recommend him to any body that would need his services
Thank you so much.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Still available.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Excellent web design services by cybertron88: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2018
Ajibolatao:
Do you need a U.S. PayPal account that can used to send and receive money all around the world?

With PayPal you can;
• Make payment online
Good day, Pls can u help me lift limits on my PayPal account. I was able to open one with a uk address from nigeria but I can't verify it as I need to provide a bank account.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
cybertron88:

Good day, Pls can u help me lift limits on my PayPal account. I was able to open one with a uk address from nigeria but I can't verify it as I need to provide a bank account.

No
Re: Excellent web design services by Marlodah(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Before I met this guy everything I see online is always risk, so I don't even mind cos I know am taking a risk. But when I talk to him and I get to know him not the day we talked about the PayPal account mehn I realise that the bad people out there had already spoil the good ones. But believe me the most sincere person I have ever met this year is this guy and I can tell you me and him will still do more business outside PayPal olohun. Thanks for your beautiful understanding bro we really need more people like you out here
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Marlodah:
Before I met this guy everything I see online is always risk, so I don't even mind cos I know am taking a risk. But when I talk to him and I get to know him not the day we talked about the PayPal account mehn I realise that the bad people out there had already spoil the good ones. But believe me the most sincere person I have ever met this year is this guy and I can tell you me and him will still do more business outside PayPal olohun. Thanks for your beautiful understanding bro we really need more people like you out here

Wow. I'm really touched. God bless you brother.

Thank you so much.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Contact us today.
Re: Excellent web design services by CaptaiinG(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks bro, you are the bomb
I will recommend people to you for doing a nice job for me, am using the PayPal to send money now, thanks you once again

1 Like

Re: Excellent web design services by segunEGBEYINKA: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Hello, thanks for being a man of your words. Taofik is the man you should contact when you are in need of a PayPal account. The guy has really proven himself worthy of trust. You can work with him at any time.

1 Like

Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
CaptaiinG:
Thanks bro, you are the bomb
I will recommend people to you for doing a nice job for me, am using the PayPal to send money now, thanks you once again
segunEGBEYINKA:
Hello, thanks for being a man of your words. Taofik is the man you should contact when you are in need of a PayPal account. The guy has really proven himself worthy of trust. You can work with him at any time.

Thank you brothers.

Don't lag behind. Contact us today.
Re: Excellent web design services by WordFamous: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Ajibolatao:

With PayPal you can;
• Make payment online

Learn how to create a U.S PayPal account.

You can also get to know how to create the PayPal account yourself. We have step-by-step video tutorial that will teach how to create as many U.S PayPal account as possible. You can easily create and manage the account efficiently when you order for the package.

What's included in the package?

* The latest apps needed for the account.

* Step-by-step video tutorials.

* Simple instructions to manage the account.

Contact me: https:///send?phone=2349031839009

Tao is the man!
Yes, I got a US PayPal account with his help, but that's not the main news...

He walked me through the step by step, until I opened it on my own. It took a while for me to successfuly pull it through, but he was extremely patient with me (considering he could've done it in minutes, if I didn't insist on DIY style)

He's competent, reliable and patient.
5 Stars for this gentleman.
Re: Excellent web design services by oludare37: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Na how much?do I need to have dollar account before I can open paypal account?
Re: Excellent web design services by adewunmiadegbe(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
I am a witness of this great guy. He did a yo! mans job in delivering the US PayPal stuff as he stated on the thread. Please kindly patronise him.

Ajibolatao:

With PayPal you can;
• Make payment online

Learn how to create a U.S PayPal account.

You can also get to know how to create the PayPal account yourself. We have step-by-step video tutorial that will teach how to create as many U.S PayPal account as possible. You can easily create and manage the account efficiently when you order for the package.

What's included in the package?

* The latest apps needed for the account.

* Step-by-step video tutorials.

* Simple instructions to manage the account.

Contact me: https:///send?phone=2349031839009
Re: Excellent web design services by tochekeyz: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
May God bless you for the awesome U.S paypal account you created for me and my friends. keep it up bro.
The sky is just your starting point. you are just the best
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
oludare37:
Na how much?do I need to have dollar account before I can open paypal account?

Please chat me up bro.
Re: Excellent web design services by oludare37: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ajibolatao:

Please chat me up bro.
ok bro
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
tochekeyz:
May God bless you for the awesome U.S paypal account you created for me and my friends. keep it up bro.
The sky is just your starting point. you are just the best

Thank you so much.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Contact Us Today.
Re: Excellent web design services by EngrSao: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice write up..weldone. he is credible to deal with
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Contact me for your lifetime access to lynda.com to watch and download any tutorial video by top professionals in the world.
The topics covered include web design, web devrlopment, programming, marketing, graphics design, data mining...
The topics are just endless.
It is useful for beginners, intermediates and professionals.
Check my profile and contact me today.
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fully veried paypal account.
Re: Excellent web design services by Lazboy: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
He's a very trustworthy guy who does what he says. Helped me fix up a verified Payoneer and Paypal account in some days for some token.. Y'all should try him.. Tested and Trusted haha
Re: Excellent web design services by Ajibolatao(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lazboy:
He's a very trustworthy guy who does what he says. Helped me fix up a verified Payoneer and Paypal account in some days for some token.. Y'all should try him.. Tested and Trusted haha

Thanks man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selloff Persists, As NSE Indices Shed N46billion / Lean How To Start Your Own Poultry Business: / Top 10 Most Valuable Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.