Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison (18972 Views)

Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by dealslip(f): 10:57am On May 25, 2018
This guy is sick to the bones, this are the people who need jungle justice. We now have to protect our children from their own Father. cry cry cry cry
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by DrMuzungu(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2018
shallyangel:

He needs jungle justice . . . i can imagine

Exactly!
Give him a quick trial BY PEOPLE, not by judges, then do the needful.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by tellibody: 11:06am On May 25, 2018
ybalogs:
Edi aye lomu obviously.

grin grin grin
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by donbenie(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2018
braimeddy:
How can he successfully succeed in raping his kids without his wife or neighbors don't know about it? That's what really baffles me
He,the most important person that should be protecting them is the one abusing them,the wife very likely is not as oblivious as she claimed but the neighbors can't really be blamed..
A lot of things goes on inside the walls of families that even neighbors can't imagine..
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by mamatayour(f): 11:07am On May 25, 2018
Na money ritual dis man wan do. For him to have raped even the youngest daughter shocked shocked
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by KrystosCJ(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2018
axeman2:
Abormination

Your phonetics get swag.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by ajebuter(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Only God will safe us from the hands of these Fulani herdsmen

Fulani herdsmen ko

Ijebu Agbekoya ni

Go school you no gree...

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2018
these owo ibibio men sef, they re fuckaholics, when men from other tribes lament when their wives give them only girls, these men welcome it as they are never satisfied, they sleep with both young and old, thank God madams mother was not in the house she could have received her fair share of koboko.

these guys are always drilling, thanks to their manpower formula.

his wife should be arrested too because she kept quiet for 17yrs.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 11:20am On May 25, 2018
Tukor32:
Some men are not good to leave them alone with female kids

yes, these type of men demand heavy dowries from their daughters suitors imagine, after drilling an oil well in them.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by gabbie77: 11:21am On May 25, 2018
sad
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 11:23am On May 25, 2018
donbenie:
The JOKE is on you,if you cannot comprehend where an AKPAN is from in Nigeria..#STUPID
yeah
#stupid
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by ImaIma1(f): 11:29am On May 25, 2018
Rape, incest, sexual violence here and there.

There must be something in our water
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by delishpot: 12:35pm On May 25, 2018
It must have been a woman disguised as a man. Naija men are all saints. Only the women are lazy slay queens who are to be feared after devil. No Nigeria man does this kind of evil.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Sunsets: 1:14pm On May 25, 2018
Have all the journalists in Nigeria relocated to Port Harcourt and reporting from there. Port Harcourt dis, Port Harcourt dat. Haba!
FlirtyKaren:
41-year-old Michael Akpan, who reportedly raped his four biological daughters, was remanded in prison by a Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting in Port Harcourt on Thursday.

The suspects who reportedly had unlawful carnal knowledge of his four daughters, who were said to be two, seven, 11 and 17 years old respectively, stood the risk of being sentenced to life imprisonment after he was arraigned on three counts bordering on rape, which he reportedly perpetrated in his apartment in Borokiri Sand Field area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The charges read in part, “That you, Michael Akpan, sometime in April 2018, at Borokiri Sand Field, Port Harcourt, within the Port Harcourt Magisterial District, did have unlawful carnal knowledge of (name withheld) without her consent, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 358 of the Criminal Code, Cap 37, Vol. II, Law of Rivers State of Nigeria, 1999.

“That you, Michael Akpan Isaiah, sometime in May, 2018, at Borokiri Sand Field, Port Harcourt, within the Port Harcourt Magisterial District, did have unlawful carnal knowledge of (name withheld) aged seven, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 218 of the Criminal Code, Cap 37, Vol. II, Law of Rivers State of Nigeria, 1999.”

Fortune Ndah, the Representative of the Federation of International Women Lawyers in Rivers State, said the accused who had no lawyer representing him due to the nature of the offence, had been raping his daughters for the past three years. According to her, the crime was exposed after Isaiah’s son caught him in the act, adding that the accused was always beating his daughters before having his way sexually with them.

Chief Magistrate, Zinnah Alikor, who said the action of the accused was an abomination and a display of wickedness, also blamed the mother of the children, who she also described as a victim, for failing to have a close relationship with her children, the chief magistrate maintained that the mother would have found out the atrocity of her husband earlier.

https://lailasnews.com/father-remanded-in-prison-for-allegedly-raping-his-four-daughters-in-rivers-state/

Lalasticlala
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Kyemuz: 2:46pm On May 25, 2018
Cut off his small penis and feed it to the pigs while he watch..... The mother is so motherless also
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Shhhh01(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Why hide his face

Volcano and thunder fire his wrinkled peniis embarassed
Volcano and Thunder also will fire the idiat that hid his face. They r birds of the same feather.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by saneasses(f): 4:15pm On May 25, 2018
he should just die there, mtchwwww
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by kamkechi(f): 10:44pm On May 25, 2018
I would have said this animal in human skin should be thrown into the jungle to co-exist with other animals but on a second thought even animals takes care of their own! God have mercy!
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by donstan18: 12:06am On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:
Rape, incest, sexual violence here and there.

There must be something in our water

Happy birthday to you ImaIma1.

Wishing you abundant blessings, long live and prosperous days ahead. Enjoy and have a blast.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by ImaIma1(f): 12:11am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

Happy birthday to you ImaIma1.

Wishing you abundant blessings, long live and prosperous days ahead. Enjoy and have a blast.

I am scared. How did you know it's my birthday today?
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Favor99(m): 2:39am On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

It shows it in your profile that today is your birthday. When you created your account you must have entered your birthday as well. So nairaland wishes everyone happy birthdays on their birthday. Plus on the main page at the very bottom it also shows a list of everyone’s birthday. Open your profile page, you will see a cake
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by donstan18: 6:16am On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

I normally check birthday events everyday to wish people I know.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by ImaIma1(f): 7:08am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

I normally check birthday events everyday to wish people I know.

Awesome. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian ‘pirate’ Boss To Be Extradited To The Netherlands / Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee / Marietu Ohunene Tenuche: PAAU Law Professor Killed By Armed Bandits Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.