Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone (18487 Views)

What Must I Do Before Selling My Iphone? / What To Do To Protect My Data Before Selling My Cell Phone / 5 Important Things You Need To Do Before Selling Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by madridguy(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2018
AMEN.

MOHE:
Oh Lord! Provide jobs for Nigerian youths.
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by madridguy(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2018
Message well noted.
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Misterdhee1(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2018
Cutehector:
S7? No be tecno bro.
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2018
Misterdhee1:

S7? No be tecno bro.
oya chop the phone na. When you ready call me..
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2018
koolcat:
IN OTHER DEVELOPMENT, infinix note3 for sale.!!!!
contact me via 07063400533.
location-LAGOS
How much pls?
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by DabuIIIT: 8:07am On May 25, 2018
REMOVE ALL PICTURES.
REMOVE ALL MESSAGES.
SOME MESSAGES CONTAINS BANK STATEMENTS, SO CLEAR THEM ALL.

Coneheads can pick your pockets thru uncleared smses that emanated from the bank.. grin
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2018
Cutehector:
oya chop the phone na. When you ready call me..
Lol. I rather dash you than sell it to you for 40k.
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. I rather dash you than sell it to you for 40k.
pride... cheesy
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by PureMe01: 8:17am On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:
Only a dummy will not do all what you listed..
...even without being told

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by 360great(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2018
Very clean Samsung note 3 for sale.
check my signature
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by koolcat: 8:24am On May 25, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
How much pls?
chat up
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Scoobiano1991: 8:26am On May 25, 2018
grin
gurunlocker:
Lol.... Remove sim/micro SD card? Really?

I be wan sell am with the phone before?
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Maj196(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2018
Before nko undecided
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by niquidanner(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
we know.Meanwhile,3 months used samsung s8 for sale
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by donprincebigt(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol.... Remove sim/micro SD card? Really?

I be wan sell am with the phone before?
I no know 4 am o. Na him go dey tell us na
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by jetz(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2018
Revolva:
Whether you are using an Android or iOS device, you may someday decide that you have enough of the phone and want to sell it to purchase a new one. There are actually quite a few steps you should take before you simply hand over your old phone to its new owner. these are some of the things.

Remove SIM/microSD cards

On some devices, contacts and call logs can be stored on your SIM or microSD cards, so it’s really important that you remove these before selling. Chances are, you won’t be willing to give up either of these when selling the device, so keeping them to yourself is a great way to ensure security.

Factory data reset

If you do not want anyone accessing some information or data on your phone, you can completely erase your data by performing factory data reset. The process only takes less than a minute.

Remove all accessories

When selling your device, it’s always important to remove the accessories and extras that originally came with it, unless you’ve clearly told the buyer you would include them. You make use of them if they are compatible with the new phone you are buying.

Backup your data
Since you are not handing over your phone with all your data, you have to back them up so that you can recover and download on your new device. You can backup your pictures, videos, and documents on Google drive or iCloud.

Clean it
This is a small step, but it is still important. Cleaning your device is a nice gesture; it makes the buyer feel like he’s getting his money’s worth. Wiping of the screen, removing any dust or build-up, and cleaning inside the ports is a great way to ensure your customer will be happy.

and if the phone is on FRP you will just wahala yourself after resetting the device, first thing first is you should remove your Google account from account setrings before you proceed with anything, its do befpre u leap o
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by plucky16(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2018
all these stupid blogs self angry, soon we'll read 5 ways to take a shi.t in the toilet.... punks!
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Chochovini: 9:38am On May 25, 2018
Misterdhee1:
By the way, used samsung s7 for sale. Contact on signature
If you have S9Plus, then contact me.
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Chochovini: 9:42am On May 25, 2018
niquidanner:
we know.Meanwhile,3 months used samsung s8 for sale
Im interested in S9 Plus. Any one available?
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2018
oyetunder:
smiley in other words, all the evils and secrets must be removed thru proper baptism.

grin
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by tellibody: 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
wink
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by smallvill(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2018
koolcat:
IN OTHER DEVELOPMENT, infinix note3 for sale.!!!!
contact me via 07063400533.
location-LAGOS

how much
Re: Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone by koolcat: 2:30pm On May 25, 2018
smallvill:

how much
chat up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android: “Camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions / Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 / Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.