Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Hearts 2 Episode 565-567 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Hearts 2 Episode 565-567 (2132 Views)

Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade / N10 Million Sprayed On King Sunny Ade At A Party / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Hearts 2 Episode 565-567 by mykomini(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2018
Mahi opens the door somehow. Koel asks are you on social networking site. Satya thinks I didn’t think about that. Just thenMahi comes there and asks him not to try and flirt with her sister.

She tells Koel that they are going home now.Satyaasks her to listen to him, and says I have class even if my accent is not good. He tells whyyou are ruining my image, and insulting me. He asks her to keep her sister at home.

He thengives her dry fruits and says my Aayi gives me daily. Koel laughs.Satya tells Koel that they can’t get along and meet as her sisterdon’t like him.He thinks Koel should melt for him. Koel leaves.She comes home and complains to Payal that she wasinsulted and embarrassed in thedance class because of Mahi.

Payal comes to Mahib and says whatever she did was right. She says I knew that if you go alone then you will do something wrong. She asks how can a random guy come closer to you.She asks her to go to room now.Mahi looks on.Payal asking Koel how can a random guy come closer to her and asks her to go to her room now itself. Koel gets angry on Mahi.

Continue Reading - https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/05/zeeworld-series-update-on-king-of.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Stress You Out': Hushpuppi Slams Ladies Shooting Their Shot At Him / Organized Chaos 3 Big World Wars To Create One World Government / Pastor Adeboye Reveals When God Will End COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.