Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

You Shall Be Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Be Blessed (261 Views)

The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Ask And You Shall Receive As This Year Is Coming To An End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Be Blessed by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2018
Please stay tuned for God's life- transforming Word coming shortly.

You shall be blessed!
Re: You Shall Be Blessed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2018
Re: You Shall Be Blessed by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2018
The Weapons Of Resistance

In Luke chapter 4, the devil came to Jesus, knowing He was hungry after forty days fasting, and said to Him, "Turn these stones into bread."

Jesus didn’t just tell him, "Satan keep quiet." No! That’s not how to resist the devil.

There is a weapon of resistance at your disposal which Jesus Himself used.

He said to Satan, "It is written..." Men who have God’s Word in them, and are smart to release it from their mouth in faith, are men who will keep the devil off their shores.

After Jesus said "It is written..." the devil had to look for something else to do.

The realm of "It is written..." is a realm where he could not proceed any further.

This is the language of resistance, the force the devil cannot withstand. He will always bow to it. When Jesus spoke those words in faith, the devil couldn’t proceed any further.

There are many areas in which the devil is trying to harass you. The way to stop him is by bringing out God’s Word from your heart, such Word that stands against his evil plans.

By the time the devil came to Jesus the second time, once again Jesus said, "It is written..." He didn’t pray, neither was there anyone around with whom He could pray a prayer of agreement.

The third time the devil came in his usual resilience and Jesus gave it to him again, "It is written..." This time the devil concluded, "There is nothing I can do with this man."

And Luke 4:13 says:
“And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him (Jesus) for a season.”

A man who has value for God’s Word will earn great respect for himself. He will be respected in the kingdom of darkness.

We are not talking about religion, we are talking about vibrant Christian living! Every prayer that is void of God’s Word cannot do anything to the devil.

If Satan is threatening you with the fear of death, all you need to do is say, "It is written, they that serve God shall have the number of their days fulfilled.

Satan, your threat of death over my life cannot hold. I am of God and I have overcome you. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world."

The devil quickly leaves men who talk that kind of language. When he is making a list of people he cannot touch, he will add their own – "Jesus I know, Paul I know...(and he will include your name)."

When you declare "It is written...", let it come from a depth where doubt has no access – from the depth of your heart.

It’s time to do what Jesus did. All the time you spend running around, looking for people to help you, I wish you could spend it with God’s Word.

Locate what guarantees your triumph in the battle you’re facing. That’s all you need.

Just locate the right Word and stand on it. The devil must surely bow, because the Word of God is that Light that shines in darkness and darkness has no answer to it (John 1:5).

The more darkness there is, the more prominently light shines. This is why the devil has no answer to light.

The devil cannot hang around your life when God’s Word reigns supreme there. All you need to do therefore is get yourself drunk with God’s Word, be ready any day to release "It is written...”

Don’t ever sit down with trouble, expose it. Until you get to this point in any battleground, the devil stands to have whatever he wants.

True victory is making it in the face of your enemy, not behind him. There is nothing more exciting than your enemy seeing you make progress.

The man of God Fred K. C. Price once told of how he was paying tithes and offerings and yet was getting poorer and poorer.

There are many Christians like that today who since they got to know about God and giving, have never experienced any financial miracle!

One day, however, Fred Price made a discovery. Men who make enquiries make discoveries.

He discovered from God’s Word that the mere fact that you’re doing the right thing does not mean you will always have results, because there is one called the adversary. He is against you.

He is your arch–enemy. He is out to frustrate you and make you disbelieve God.

Friend, what you need is to know what God says and use it to stand against Satan.

Why should a man be paying tithes and giving offerings and his life is not improving? If God is not a liar, the man should see results!

The devil is the thief! If you don’t resist him, steadfastly, he will keep stealing, killing and destroying! You can walk out on the devil!

Hallelujah. Haha!

Satan Get Lost By David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army Reloaded!

Contact Us, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Bans Members From Keeping Beards. / How To Know God / Companies With A Lot Of Salary But Few Working Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.