Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Usa 94 - Nigeria Vs Argentina -maradona The Drug Cheat!(remember Him) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usa 94 - Nigeria Vs Argentina -maradona The Drug Cheat!(remember Him) (1512 Views)

'Some Players Were Madly Jealous Of Yekini At USA 94' - Oliseh / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) / Stephen Keshi's Confession On USA 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa 94 - Nigeria Vs Argentina -maradona The Drug Cheat!(remember Him) by hollandis(f): 7:13am On May 27, 2010
I still remember vividly the way the guy kept running for 90 mnutes nonstop,and I said to myself-this guy must be high on heroine.The useless referee was was very partial.However it took the timely intervention of FIFA to declare maradona a cheat,not just any drug but COCAINE.Nigeria should go and take their pound of flesh on june 12.May the ghost of MKO haunt Maradona .
Football nor be by mouth,just because he thrashd canada and haita 5 or 6 goals ,person nor go rest again.
Maradona is tactically unsound.they will be resoundingly beaten by Super eagles
ONE LOVE wink

(1) (Reply)

The Euro 2012 Stars Who Could Have Played For African Countries / Oshoala And Omeruo Again! Something Is Fishy! / Kelechi Iheanacho May Choose Not To Represent Nigeria At Senior Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.