Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,214 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Giveaway Time - I'm Giving Away A Brand New Itel A32f Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Giveaway Time - I'm Giving Away A Brand New Itel A32f Smartphone (783 Views)

My Personal Review: Itel A32F Is An Inexpensive Android Go Smartphone With The E / Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Time - I'm Giving Away A Brand New Itel A32f Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2018
The iTel A32F is a low budget smartphone and runs on Android 8.1 (Android Go Edition). This means that it'll handle tasks and basic operations better than devices with the same ram capacity on the regular Android O.S due to It's minimalistic design and app optimization. Of course you get a fingerprint scanner - For More , Read the full review - Here

Unlike my last competition that was restricted to PH residents, This one is open to everyone irrespective of your location. If you're reading this via Opera news or any other news platform please visit the full version of my site to join. (Free Basics users -Please use data on your browser)

Here's how to win - Login via any of the channels provided on my blogand follow the instructions. If you have any issues use the comment box.

While visiting my page -make sure you like the page.

A couple of people following me on social media actually got 20 free entries for completing a task. If you were selected add the 20 entries to the number of entries in the you have received from the competition. Those that are just seeing this for the first time can also join as well. Highest number of entries wins

Link to competition below
Re: Giveaway Time - I'm Giving Away A Brand New Itel A32f Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 For Sale / Top 5 Performing Smartphones Based On Snapdragon 600 Series / Nfs Hot Pursuit Ppsspp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.