Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers (23163 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by tonio2wo: 1:50pm On May 25, 2018
Is it wike or nff that arranged the friendly?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by olapink: 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

since when did Gov Wike start been in charge of the super eagles? Is he even the minister of health?
if wike didn't accept to bankroll the match, the Nfa have no power to play the match in rivers state.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 1:53pm On May 25, 2018
BlackAdam55:
of what importance is this match

It is a warm-up match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by ikorodureporta: 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
Its not d governor.... Blame d sports Ministry. Even d plane breeze alone fit carry ebola enta naija.... Shap guy Victor Moses don use style dodge am cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by umarazizz87(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2018
The governments of over 90% of countries in the world would have canceled the match with Congo. They would know they would be made to account for the decision to go ahead with the match should anything go wrong.

But things are different here in Nigeria. The government can easily get away with it even if a thousand people died as a result of such a decision. Sad!
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by BlackHatNaija: 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
TheCongo2:

said the game was irrelevant. Meaning that it couldn't add any value to the Super Eagle.
Is that because of Ebola?

Speaking of Ebola, few year back Ebola was in Nigeria when the Super Eagle went to Congo Brazzaville. Did they infect the Congolese people?
I actually didn't consider the Ebola epidemic in Congo. It's a risk considering the number of Congolese that might come to Nigeria.

But most importantly, that friendly adds nothing to the super eagles. We're playing in the world cup and if we're gonna have friendlies, it should be with countries that plays the style of football of those in our group. I'm looking forward to other games with England and co but not this one with Congo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by goodybabeo1: 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by pedrilo: 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
TheCongo2:

said the game was irrelevant. Meaning that it couldn't add any value to the Super Eagle.
Is that because of Ebola?

Speaking of Ebola, few year back Ebola was in Nigeria when the Super Eagle went to Congo Brazzaville. Did they infect the Congolese people?
obviously u r from congo. we dont want anytin to do wit u people for now and that is without any iota of fear or apology! U HEAR?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 2:11pm On May 25, 2018
post=67870353:

I actually didn't consider the Ebola epidemic in Congo. It's a risk considering the number of Congolese that might come to Nigeria.

But most importantly, that friendly adds nothing to the super eagles. We're playing in the world cup and if we're gonna have friendlies, it should be with countries that plays the style of football of those in our group. I'm looking forward to other games with England and co but not this one with Congo.

Typical Nigerian mentality ...
It is all about the west and anything that spells Africa has no value
Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 2:13pm On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
obviously u r from congo. we dont want anytin to do wit u people for now and that is without any iota of fear or apology! U HEAR?

Do you represent the people of Nigeria?
If not, then I can't hear you given that you are just a nobody.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by Kumbola: 2:14pm On May 25, 2018
The federal government should council the match , because it’s not of important compare to life
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by pedrilo: 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
TheCongo2:

Do you represent the people of Nigeria?
If not, then I can't hear you given that you are just a nobody.
i knew it! ebola man abeg shift b4 u infect people for here
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 2:19pm On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
i knew it! ebola man abeg shift b4 u infect people for here

Lol ... I am not going anywhere... I have been on Nairaland fpr 10 years. As a matter of fact, I am the one who should kick your ass out of Nairaland
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 25, 2018
The state government has nothing to do with the friendlies. But with the antecedents of the wicked politics played by Amaechi and APC. it's safe to say that this warning by Apc means that they have something cooking. If Ebola enters Rivers state, we know who to suspect.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by pedrilo: 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
TheCongo2:

Lol ... I am not going anywhere... I have been on Nairaland fpr 10 years. As a matter of fact, I am the one who should kick your ass out of Nairaland
all dis africans trying to claim naija citizenship sha. wat will happen to u if u create Congoland or Ebolaland?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by goslowgoslow(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

It is your devilish party that is bringing them to Nigeria in the first place.
And your evil killer governor accepted to host them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by drololaaof: 2:32pm On May 25, 2018
This a mater for all Nigerian, the people of Congo who are running away from hospital to churches as reported by international news media after testing positive to Ebola ,should be looked at carefully ,postpone the match till later day .Remember 2014 the Liberian man that went and hide in a Port Harcourt hotel no politics for life pls.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by BlackHatNaija: 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
TheCongo2:

Typical Nigerian mentality ... It is all about the west and anything that spells Africa has no value Smh
Keep defending the unimportant.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 2:38pm On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
all dis africans trying to claim naija citizenship sha. wat will happen to u if u create Congoland or Ebolaland?

Unfortunately you have no power to tell me where to go or which nationality to take. You are just a miserable soul. I am on Nairaland to stay, sorry for you.
Take your tribalism view or division somewhere else. No one will have your back here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 2:39pm On May 25, 2018
post=67871435:

Keep defending the unimportant.

I am sorry then.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by noony926: 2:49pm On May 25, 2018
Of all the countries in Africa, why Congo at this Ebola time, country men, prevention is better than cure, this match should be cancel...
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by pedrilo: 2:52pm On May 25, 2018
TheCongo2:

Unfortunately you have no power to tell me where to go or which nationality to take. You are just a miserable soul. I am on Nairaland to stay, sorry for you.
Take your tribalism view or division somewhere else. No one will have your back here
Tribalism? How? I am motivating you to have your own identity, but obviously u have a shallow mindset and esteem issues just like other Africans when conversing with a Nigerian.
As for the main issue which has to do with your EBOLA, I will not apologize for craving my safety in my own country. I'm Proudly NIGERIAN.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by Herdeydeen: 3:03pm On May 25, 2018
Ebola again?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
If I were wike, I won't allow such match to happen in my state, dalung is a fool, seriously. Of all countries on earth he decided that we play with Congo, an ebola invested country.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by SouthEastFacts: 3:34pm On May 25, 2018
goslowgoslow:
And your evil killer governor accepted to host them.
So State might not supersedes Federal might? Zombiesm is a deadly virus.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 3:37pm On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
Tribalism? How? I am motivating you to have your own identity, but obviously u have a shallow mindset and esteem issues just like other Africans when conversing with a Nigerian.
As for the main issue which has to do with your EBOLA, I will not apologize for craving my safety in my own country. I'm Proudly NIGERIAN.

And who told you Nairaland was strictly Nigerian? If you want a strictly Nigerian site, feel free to create your own. But I strongly doubt you would have the ability to do so.

I know that Nigerians are generally intelligent but obviously you aren't my type. The reason I have been on Nairaland for long time is because of the information I am gaining from here that have been adding a lot of values to my life.

Nevertheless, I am very well aware that not everyone on here are worth to be given the time of day. You are probably a depressed soul searching for someone to devour. I ain't going to give you that chance.

If Nairaland were filled with your type, I would have been gone long time ago. Thanks God you are not a reflection of this site
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by pedrilo: 3:47pm On May 25, 2018
TheCongo2:

And who told you Nairaland was strictly Nigerian? If you want a strictly Nigerian site, feel free to create your own. But I strongly doubt you would have the ability to do so.

I know that Nigerians are generally intelligent but obviously you aren't my type. The reason I have been on Nairaland for long time is because of the information I am gaining from here that have been adding a lot of values to my life.

Nevertheless, I am very well aware that not everyone on here are worth to be given the time of day. You are probably a depressed soul searching for someone to devour. I ain't going to give you that chance.

If Nairaland were filled with your type, I would have been gone long time ago. Thanks God you are not a reflection of this site
VMS - Victim Mentality Syndrome
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by johnmartus(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2018
Is a must to play friendly match.just saying because wike will definitely ignored the call.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by TheCongo2: 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
VMS - Victim Mentality Syndrome

You are the bully ... try me and you will fail.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by showafrica(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
tj4luck:
Please help the people of Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, and Ondo beg Buhari or federal government to consider us in the area of federal government project execution and appointments. Four year term is about to complete yet no project is being done especially in Osun state even the federal secretariat that was started long ago in Osogbo had been stopped due to unknown reasons. The only regions that feel the presence of federal government in terms of road infrastructure and other meaningful projects are the whole of northern region and some parts of SS and SE. Is Osun state not part of Nigeria? The level of marginalization of Osun state in allocating federal projects is so alarming that you can't point to a particular project that is being handled by federal government and Yoruba is clamoring for true federalism you say no, tell us a good reason we should stop the agitation with this style of government that's only favorable to the North. You take the resources from us and use it to develop Northern region alone, this is not fair. Thank God for the governor we have in Osun. He has really tried his best in the are8a of projects execution. And Fasola is there as minister going up and down pleasing the North you should remember you are coming back home when the government is no more so that you won't end up regretting you had the opportunity to develop your region like Obasonjo.
Please come to our aid in Osun state if only for the road that link Ekiti, Osun, and Oyo together we will also feel the presence of federal government. Remember your change revolution started in Osun state and we helped you when you needed us.
Thanks

It's simple na, demand for lefelendum
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by donbenie(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
EBOLA is the problem u ram suya
YOUR USELESS IMBEC1LE POO SNIFFING DUNKARD FATHER IS A RAM SUYA AND YOUR ASHAWO INBRED MOTHER SHOULD BE JAILED FOR NOT SWALLOWING YOU WHEN SHE HAD A CHANCE..
YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE SHOULD BE SHOT FOR DILUTING THE HUMAN GENE POOL WITH A STVPID NITWIT LIKE YOU..#ANUMPAMA
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2018
tj4luck:
Please help the people of Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, and Ondo beg Buhari or federal government to consider us in the area of federal government project execution and appointments. Four year term is about to complete yet no project is being done especially in Osun state even the federal secretariat that was started long ago in Osogbo had been stopped due to unknown reasons. The only regions that feel the presence of federal government in terms of road infrastructure and other meaningful projects are the whole of northern region and some parts of SS and SE. Is Osun state not part of Nigeria? The level of marginalization of Osun state in allocating federal projects is so alarming that you can't point to a particular project that is being handled by federal government and Yoruba is clamoring for true federalism you say no, tell us a good reason we should stop the agitation with this style of government that's only favorable to the North. You take the resources from us and use it to develop Northern region alone, this is not fair. Thank God for the governor we have in Osun. He has really tried his best in the area of projects execution. And Fasola is there as minister going up and down pleasing the North you should remember you are coming back home when the government is no more so that you won't end up regretting you had the opportunity to develop your region like Obasonjo.
Please come to our aid in Osun state if only for the road that link Ekiti, Osun, and Oyo together we will also feel the presence of federal government. Remember your change revolution started in Osun state and we helped you when you needed us.
Thanks
. So you guys can also complain, una vever see anything. Keep licking their ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker / Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.