Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

OSUN For Atiku2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN For Atiku2019 (572 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSUN For Atiku2019 by packagerz: 11:10am On May 25, 2018
The AFP, OSUN state coordinator. Olusegun jeje.

Today visited national union of road transport workers.( okada unit )..ile ife.. As part of mobilisation and consultation towards atiku2019/hope for the youth with Atiku.

Mr olusegun jeje who asked the okada riders that can someone ride okada for 20years....capital no.

The okada head representative. Mr oluseye said..its due to lack of job and lack of employment that makes 70% youths to live on okada work.
OSUN state coordinator addressed the riders that it will only take one man who is blessed with insight to fix and save us for better future.
My principal.. Alhaji Atiku is the way out..agriculture and gold mining can create thousands of jobs and our people will smile again. The state coordinator urged the riders to please spread the news and also get their permanent voters card read.

He said his OSUN people should remember that mummy titi Atiku was born in ilesa.osun.. So OSUN shall rise again.

Re: OSUN For Atiku2019 by packagerz: 1:50pm On May 25, 2018
[Atiku2019 is the only way for Nigeria

quote author=packagerz post=67865235]The AFP, OSUN state coordinator. Olusegun jeje.

Today visited national union of road transport workers.( okada unit )..ile ife.. As part of mobilisation and consultation towards atiku2019/hope for the youth with Atiku.

Mr olusegun jeje who asked the okada riders that can someone ride okada for 20years....capital no.

The okada head representative. Mr oluseye said..its due to lack of job and lack of employment that makes 70% youths to live on okada work.
OSUN state coordinator addressed the riders that it will only take one man who is blessed with insight to fix and save us for better future.
My principal.. Alhaji Atiku is the way out..agriculture and gold mining can create thousands of jobs and our people will smile again. The state coordinator urged the riders to please spread the news and also get their permanent voters card read.

He said his OSUN people should remember that mummy titi Atiku was born in ilesa.osun.. So OSUN shall rise again.[/quote]
Re: OSUN For Atiku2019 by packagerz: 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
[q

I respect Atiku so much..
He is the next President

uote author=packagerz post=67869864][Atiku2019 is the only way for Nigeria

quote author=packagerz post=67865235]The AFP, OSUN state coordinator. Olusegun jeje.

He said his OSUN people should remember that mummy titi Atiku was born in ilesa.osun.. So OSUN shall rise again.[/quote]
Re: OSUN For Atiku2019 by haffaze777(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2018
mtcheew as if Atiku is better than Buhari in anyway,as if they're not the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Why I Sent 300 Liverpool Shirts To My Village – Sadio Mane / Ekiti Guber: Fayemi Will Lose Governorship Election – Segun Oni / Ramadan: Obaseki Breaks Fast With Otaru Of Auchi, Urges Muslim Community On Pr..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.