Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot (29556 Views)

Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by GisterBlogger: 11:25am On May 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Share with caption...

A King and His Queen! #Lifu
@abusalamiphotography is beyond bad ass, his passion for his craft is inspirational. If you think this picture is hot, wait till we drop more! Bad man Abu! You're a super Photographer and Creative Director!

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/photoshoot-bbnaija-stars-ifuennada-leo-dasilva-poses-horse

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by johnnyn1(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by doctore212(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
She looks like a sex doll
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by zicoraads: 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
Mtchewwwwww

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by richvictor: 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
cool
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
dope

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Ellabae(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2018
Really adorable

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Essentials1(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2018
BBNiaja is dead na
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by EzendiEgo1: 9:17pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Don't Force Your time zone
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WeX4iXZh1Q/VXabPwnW7JI/AAAAAAAAANQ/nhlQt8ZI8Mw/s1600/time-management_1.jpg[/img]
Today we will be using Mohamed Salah as a proof you shouldn't force your time zone.

Most time I hear people complaining how hard or how their mates has achieved a lot more than them, then I keep asking myself what could be the reason why some people will achieve a lot more than others.
I got to understand the only reason why your mates and others achieved a lot is simply Time zone

There's nothing you can do on this earth to force your time zone. It occurs when is time for it to occur, forcing your time zone to occur when it's not time for it to occur is like forcing a 5 months old pregnant women to deliver. What do you think will happen to her? Her child will die possibly she could lose her own her in the process. This is actually what happens when you force your time zone to occur when it's not it time to show.

Listen to me nobody can stop a 9 month pregnant women from giving birth to her child. That's how it is to you, nobody can stop you when it time for your time zone to show.

Mohamed Salah played many year few people knew who he was but what happened when his time zone showed?
Salah is now, known almost in every countries of this world not only he's known but he has made a name for his country.
When you reach the peek of your time zone everyone will know who you are not only who you are but where you originated from.

Don't Force Your time zone, dont force your time frame.

Barak Obama retired at 55 while Donald Trump resumed work at 70. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

New York is 3 hours ahead of California, does that mean New York is faster than California?. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

My high school classmate's first child just graduated from University I am yet to procreate one. grin shocked Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

Your friend are ahead of you doesn't mean they will finish the race before you.

Keep hustling, keep praying, Never force your time zone, never give up on your dreams and aims

You never know when your time zone will occur.

See you are battle field, we must make it in life

Amen.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by springtech(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2018
Ok.seen.
We never still rest for BBN house mates matter.
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by BlackHatNaija: 9:17pm On May 25, 2018
Ifu is Beautiful
Leo is confused!
That's what I see.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by darlenese(f): 9:17pm On May 25, 2018
doctore212:

u sound like a sex starved congealed man

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by darlenese(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2018
doctore212:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by gaby(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2018
Poor horse...wished he was amongst the buckingham stallions...it is well..

Click on my siggy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by maticdamian(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
OK follow me on Instagram @dammyom4tik
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by BOOMnaija(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
Ifu is underrated.

That bitch was the most beautiful among all d female housemates... Yet no one really noticed.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Nedfed(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2018
Meaning of the picture cos I no understand.
Lazy youths
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Trexnemesis(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2018
World cup matches will soon start and this nonsense will stop. Mtcheeewww
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2018
Beautiful shoot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Nedfed(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Ifu is underrated.

That bitch was the most beautiful among all d female housemates... Yet no one really noticed.

Is it a beauty pageant prgrm?
Confused soul grin

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Alejoc(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2018
Hmmmm.. Stop acting!
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Switup: 9:25pm On May 25, 2018
darlenese:

some one pass this niggress the chocolate bar... she deserves some accolades cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by eedrissa(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2018
am sure Alex is seeing this..
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by freshdude99(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Ifu is underrated.

Really? Never knew some people watch back of TV sef
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by zlantanfan: 9:32pm On May 25, 2018
Seriously, is this bbn stuff about taking selfies every second to remain relevant even after several years?
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by Taduma1(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2018
Umm, you guys not seeing what am seeing, natural hair is taking over gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by veacea: 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
Okay
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by KAHBOOM: 9:50pm On May 25, 2018
Mtcheeww!Who be dis wanz? sadsad
Re: BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot by davodyguy: 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
They're both going to UK, they both win 2.5m each and also have a VIP weekend at a 5 star hotel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.