Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

If You Don't Participate In This Question Then You Are Not A Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Don't Participate In This Question Then You Are Not A Nigerian (301 Views)

"My Mum Cried And Begged Me Not To Participate In The Protest" Naira Marley / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Participate In This Question Then You Are Not A Nigerian by younglove00: 11:58am On May 25, 2018
I have this burning philosophical question i want the whole Nigerians to reply to. This question will disturb you as it disturbs me.

Quest: Did God created anyone in this Life and gave him a destiny to suffer

If Yes, How fair is that to you?
If No, What will you say about those who struggle all their lives from death and die without any achievements,
what about the people who are born mad and they die mad, what about those who are born crippled and they die crippled.
Do you know the number of people suffering in the world today, why are some enjoying and others suffering?

Are all these as a result of our destiny or what

Are we predestined? I.e are we living our life the way God programmed it or we are only Living it on our free will?
Re: If You Don't Participate In This Question Then You Are Not A Nigerian by Oritzy: 12:33pm On May 25, 2018
Big questions bro....and I wish I had an answer

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday / Video As Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Linda Ikeji Succumbs To Hushpuppi’s Request / Falz Song 'this Is Nigeria' Remains No.1 Trending On Youtube For 6 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.