Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos (33216 Views)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by ThinkSmarter: 2:02pm On May 25, 2018
Na hungerpack i see o
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by seguno2: 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
Christane:
Click LIKE if u believe police are thieves

The biggest thieves, by default, are the family and friends who see people spending money beyond their salaries or even without a visible job but do not REPORT to the police and other law enforcement agencies.
Do you see what I am talking about
We are the ones promoting criminality in our midst and we will all suffer the consequences.
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
Gossiplover:
Jubilation in Obowo as a Notorious Armed Robbery Kingpin from Nnachioma Umuariam Obowo, Izuchukwu Chibundu Lawrence popularly known as "POLICE" nabbed by joint effort of gallant Obowo & Ahiazu Mbaise DPOs and their men.

In his confession, he admitted to be among the gang that killed Nmagha Ndi-Eze, all the robberies in Obowo and the shooting at Agab pharmacy in Afor Ogbe.

Furthermore,one of the members of the gang by name Marvellous a native of Ehume who resides at his maternal home Nnachioma Umuariam Obowo was burnt to ashes by angry youths of Mbaise for kidnapping & robbery.

You recalled that Izuchukwu Chibundu has been on the run after some of his men were arrested by Police in connection of Nmagha Ndi-Eze Obowo's death.

Posted by Prince Chidi Nwoke - TC Chairman Obowo LGA

https://www.facebook.com/iamprincechidinwoke/

anini's name was Lawrence also now this one sef Lawrence...Ok oooo
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Myselfiejoy(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2018
Afternoon to every1 here ......please so sorry to disturb these forum with the request I am about to make...please i need you people's help with money any amount,I really need the money to pay part of my school fees so I could be allowed to write our forth coming exams in two weeks time..this is my account number:2102103445 UBA... Please...
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Blissful042(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2018
Nawooo wit dis his face pack!!!
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Blissful042(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
7]Nawooo wit dis his face pack!!![/quote]
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by okomile(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
seguno2:

Have you been to the police to find out

Go and find out for us. We are waiting for your findings. Tks
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by conehead2018: 2:30pm On May 25, 2018
OneCorner:
Why are igbos stealing?
I thought everyone is a billionaire and mansions with golden roofs litter every corner.
Ayam not understanding again oo
Abi Izuchukwu Chibundu is an afonja or Fulani name
No, na Hausa name be Izuchukwu Chibundu
Abeg, my Igbo shikodi group should explain
maybe you should help us by telling us why we had sophisticated bank robbers in d south west.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by seguno2: 2:32pm On May 25, 2018
okomile:
Go and find out for us. We are waiting for your findings. Tks

You want something. Learn to get up to go get it.
Why should anyone do what you want for you without benefiting himself
Is that how you run your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by awoofawoo: 2:49pm On May 25, 2018
OneCorner:
Why are igbos stealing?
I thought everyone is a billionaire and mansions with golden roofs litter every corner.
Ayam not understanding again oo
Abi Izuchukwu Chibundu is an afonja or Fulani name
No, na Hausa name be Izuchukwu Chibundu
Abeg, my Igbo shikodi group should explain

You dey find trouble cheesy
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by okomile(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2018
seguno2:

You want something. Learn to get up to go get it.
Why should anyone do what you want for you without benefiting himself
Is that how you run your life?

Na so ojare
Na on top chair, I Dey Siddon run my life.
My life, my business
Taaaaaaa
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Allisonstvs(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
grin angry
SalamRushdie:
Why is it that when a thief is caught they immediately developed overnight six packs
😂😂😂
grin
SalamRushdie:
Why is it that when a thief is caught they immediately developed overnight six packs
😂😂😂
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by alextobi1247: 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by saneasses(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
thank God
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by batstan(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Must you tribalise everything? When the white do the same to us, you will be screaming racism! He is a Nigerian. Have you forgotten the news some days ago where the Advanced fee fraud was called the Nigerian fraud in a university examination? Did they say it was a yoruba, Igbo or Hausa fraud? No!
Its this same tribalist mentality that made a tribe in Rwanda murder over 1 million people of another tribe within 3 months. Say no to tribalism. Your mate are inventing new things overseas but you are here fuelling a meaningless ideology. Receive Sense!

#Lazy Nigerian Youths, say no to crime!. It doesn't pay!. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner!.

Biko,
How many invention you get?
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by frugal(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Hunger, obviously.

They get paraded for days, even weeks. They're barely given meals. In most cases, they only eat when a relative or friend comes visiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by dadark: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
criminals look sooo miserable when they get caught........
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2018
batstan:

Biko,
How many invention you get?
I've successfully authored and launched analytical softwares for pc. name yours.
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by greatman247(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please they should release him on the condition that he will become born-again.

Because there is joy in heaven when one sinner repents.
Luke 15:10

Say that to the birds.... he must face the punishment here on earth first for inflicting pain on people during his exploit so don't bring any religion into this. Religion and State Law are two different and State is even superior to any religion.
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 6:06pm On May 25, 2018
he even get six pack.
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by chuckjonesautos: 7:12pm On May 25, 2018
Kingpee2:
And the idiot has six packs ,he should have become a bouncer instead of using those powers on guns ..

Lmao!
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by kennisman(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
I dun need to read it cos I know whr he comes from. 'KWENU' i respect u guys. Useless ipob
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Jimmy231: 5:51am On May 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please they should release him on the condition that he will become born-again.
Because there is joy in heaven when one sinner repents. Luke 15:10
abegi. Zero joy no love
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Crossbow(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2018
chocorex:
see his Dick, haha

undecided
A man who notices the dick of another man in a picture is called________?
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Win051087(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2018
Crossbow:

undecided
A man who notices the dick of another man in a picture is called_gay_?
Re: Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos by Whobedatte(m): 12:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Myselfiejoy:
Afternoon to every1 here ......please so sorry to disturb these forum with the request I am about to make...please i need you people's help with money any amount,I really need the money to pay part of my school fees so I could be allowed to write our forth coming exams in two weeks time..this is my account number:2102103445 UBA... Please...
na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby / 16-Year-Old Boy Sent To Prison In Delta, Mother Cries Out For Help (Photos) / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.