Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Make Money From Buying And Selling Gold? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money From Buying And Selling Gold? (848 Views)

The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names / What Stopped You From Buying The House Or Land You Planned To Buy In 2019 / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Buying And Selling Gold? by itsheikhmansur1(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2018
Buying and selling of Gold in Nigeria is very important to know because we have 36 states with a capital territory.

All the 37 states have different price of Buying and Selling Gold.
There are times when buying of Gold is profitable and there are times when selling of gold is profitable.

It is better to Buy Gold from a Gold dealer where you can sell at a price range not much different from the buying price.
Some will sell for cost and buy from you very low.

I will recommend Aboki Gold Jewelry for you guys: IG: www.instagram.com/mansurgold_jewellery FB: Mansur Gold Jewelry and Website: [url]www.mansurgold.com
[/url]
We can make money from Gold in different ways;
1. We can buy gold and resell
2. We can buy Gold when it is cheaper and sell when it is cost
3. We can buy gold when dollar is low and sell when dollar is high
4. We can buy from another state and sell in another state. Ask Aboki Gold Jewelry 08112247799 (whatsapp or call)
5. We can buy old ones from friends and sell to Gold dealers but confirm price from Mansur Gold Jewelry (whatsapp or call: 08112247799)
6. You can partner with Aboki Gold Jewelry to know more about how to make money from Gold business.
7. Buying gold in Nigeria is cheaper than Buying Gold in Dubai or any part of the World. The reason is that they include VAT and TAX on Gold higher than other commodities but only when you buy in wholesale. Ask aboki Gold Jewelry IG @mansurgold_jewellery
8. You can also invest in Gold with Mansur Gold Jewelry (08112247799)

This is my first Post on Business, if you like my post comment and share so i can post more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LPO Financier Needed Urgently, 3-5m, 1month, 20% ROI / Mega Financial Earning Opportunity / Free Airtime, Data, Cable TV Subs & Electricity For 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.