Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Still Exclusive - How Aimakhu's Engagement Ring Arrived Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Still Exclusive - How Aimakhu's Engagement Ring Arrived Lagos (458 Views)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Exclusive - How Aimakhu's Engagement Ring Arrived Lagos by doggone: 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
If you missed the exclusive story on "How Toyin Aimakhu's New Man Proposed To Her" you can read it here cool
https://www.nairaland.com/4514650/exclusive-high-ice-cream-how

Now to the ring kiss

As actress, Toyin Abraham Aimakhu, continues to hold tightly to her chest the identity of her new boyfriend, Doggone News Associated (DNA) can relaibly inform that the reportedly worth N3mn engagement rings were brought into the country by hand, and not by courier.

A source in London told DNA that the 18 carat gold and diamond rings were purchased in Italy by a friend of the lawyer, and brought by hand to Nigeria by another trusted friend two days before the engagement at the actress's apartment in Lekki, Lagos, penultimate Wednesday.

"We are just happy for the guy. He's a very cool dude, an introvert and also an extrovert. He sent the money and I gladly agreed to bring the package to Lagos myself after his friend had gone to buy it in Italy on May 3 at Barbara Marotto SRLS, Italy," said the source who also would not want his name mentioned.

The certificate of authenticity, shown to DNA, but with a stern instruction that it should not be photographed for any unauthorised use, had it's stamp of origin as V1225 and actual metal lithe, 18kt gold, weighing 3,60g. It was made by Riccardo Marotto Gioielli.

"The three of us had known each other since our days at the premier university of Nigeria. When he told us that he wanted to take his present relationship to another level, we asked him what he wanted us to do and he said he'd like to get the engagement ring from Italy after seeing it online. He declined our offer to buy the ring, while we insisted that one of us would have to bring it to Nigeria to witness the engagement, which he agreed to," added DNA source who is also a lawyer in UK.

He however said his friend's identity wouldn't be hidden for too long, just as he told DNA that some of their friends would be in Nigeria for the necessary activities.

After her divorce three years ago, Toyin buried herself in her career, but never stopped telling her friends that God would bring a good man into her life. Could it be the lawyer?

By Gabriel Olabode
DNA - Doggone News Associated

Cc Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

‘doctors Removed 12 Fibroids From Me On The 3rd Of April’ – Toke Makinwa Writes / Photo: See How Bauchi State Lawmakers Dressed To The Beach In Dubai / Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.