Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia (49897 Views)

Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints / Bandits Abduct 10 ABSU Students Along Uturu/Isuikwuato Road / How Louis Ville Girls’ Secondary School , Gwagwalada Abuja Killed My Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by 34webers(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
willibounce1:
LMAO!!! these MF ipod miscreants are sex starved. the idio.ts are so wretched that they can't afford to pay a hoe or toast a girl for sex. With all the number of cheap ipod oloshos in abia state, these miscreants still want to rape little innocent girls. little wonder their ipod oloshos are running to lagos and other states to do their olosho business. They know ipod goats are too poor, desperate and violent for ordinary pussy.

How can you invade a secondary school with cutlass and weapons just because of free sex? well that's one of the many daft things they learnt from supreme fan yogo leader. shameless he goats
You don talk am finish. I swear IPOB are less animals than goats

1 Like

Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
Make we talk true some girls wey their pusssssy don dey for prick go enjoy am and even speak in tongues self
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by DEcclesia(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2018
I doubt if this one is a rapist ooo, what's the essence of injuring this girls?
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by columbus007(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
uuzba:

It's not that as you think. Man was created to work. Once there is no work, men start running after women. - Generally, hardworking = Rich = 1 or 2 kids No working = poor = 25 children.
Lol.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Organs(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Make we talk true some girls wey their pusssssy don dey for prick go enjoy am and even speak in tongues self

May the same fate befall your daughter when she enter secondary school, mumu with no home training.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Organs(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2018
Well, maybe things are getting better in the country finally. I'm surprised they are not blaming it on imaginary fulani herdsmen. This means they will actively look for the person/persons perpetrating this and hopefully the girl, school and all will get justice.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Jahdriel(f): 10:17pm On May 25, 2018
These are not rapists obviously, they came solely to attack the girls. Perhaps in another part of the country where there's a very notorious forest, the girls would have been abducted.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by ItzEminence(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I was posted to Iskwuiato many years back for NYSC.

I ran off because I heard they have plenty juju there and they would jazz playboys like me shocked
Hey buddy why not say what you know.because Isuikwuato people are not known for juju and they don't have juju in Isuikwuato and I'm not saying this because I'm from there.
Many people can testify what I'm saying here.Thanks
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by ItzEminence(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2018
seniorkachion:
It's called Methodist Girls Secondary School. This should be a wake up call to the school administrators to fence the school properly. There is a police station very close to the school, I wonder why the attackers weren't arrested. The village also has a battalion of the Nigerian army barracks some 500 meters from the school. The town also enjoys excellent network coverage from mtn and airtel.
That's true man.
I'm from there
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by DrMuzungu(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2018
Find them, line them up, and use for target practice.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by CheedyJ(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=chrissylva post=67879098]bad[/pquote]
You Neva use ruler rule finish u wan rule Nigeria.. Park well..
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by MrCEO69(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I ran off because I heard they have plenty juju there and they would jazz playboys like me shocked

May God ...if [b]He exists
punish these guys. But why did He allow them to go scot free in the first place [/b]
And you are afraid of jazz...
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Antichristus: 12:20am On May 26, 2018
IT'S SAFER LIVING IN SOMALIA, AFGHANISTAN AND SUDAN THAN LIVING IN NIGERIA. SHAME cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by EdwardVictorC(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2018
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by dasparrow: 2:46am On May 26, 2018
I feel so blessed to be far away from Nigeria. When I keep saying that Nigeria is a scary place to be people think am joking. I feel sorry for all females stuck in that country because Nigeria is a shithole nation crawling with rapists and pedophiles.

I would never want to raise a family in this kind of nation especially not daughters. I better hurry up and file for my female cousins to come abroad so that they can leave the rapist shithole country Nigeria and the dark continent Africa.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Chigeorge2015(m): 3:56am On May 26, 2018
Were they not caught?
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by UjuJoan2: 6:13am On May 26, 2018
dasparrow:
I feel so blessed to be far away from Nigeria. When I keep saying that Nigeria is a scary place to be people think am joking. I feel sorry for all females stuck in that country because Nigeria is a shithole nation crawling with rapists and pedophiles.

I would never want to raise a family in this kind of nation especially not daughters. I better hurry up and file for my female cousins to come abroad so that they can leave the rapist shithole country Nigeria and the dark continent Africa.

There are scary stories all over the world, Nigeria is not an exception. I agree that the Country is not the best place to live but we can't all run away out of fear.

I'm be in the US soon and I can't even begin to tell you the fears I have about the terrorist attacks and mass shooting which is fast becoming a trend. Every place has it's demons.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Eaglefine(f): 6:15am On May 26, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
na wah oh. nigeria no safe at all again oh. because of tohto na dem break person pikin head.

they may be ritualists looking for virgins

I said same ooo!
Oooh! My home town, my school back then...
God pls protect your children.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Soljaboi44(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
put graphics pix na
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Kyemuz: 8:08am On May 26, 2018
What a wicked world we are in these days, secondary school pupil... He will reap his reward this week if he does not repent
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by AfonjaConehead: 9:20am On May 26, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

May God ...if He exists punish these guys. But why did He allow them to go scot free in the first place

palmwine tapper,who post you?
Mental
grin grin
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by enemyofprogress: 10:26am On May 26, 2018
Organs:

May the same fate befall your daughter when she enter secondary school, mumu with no home training.
e pain am. tongue tongue
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by kolawoleibukun2: 10:41am On May 26, 2018
ah ah you go ovim? confirm babe. I was in Ovim back in 2002. Lovely people and lovely place. I cruise Isiukwato well well back in 90ies. Best people in Igboland for me. God will protect you people. Those devils will never go unpunished.
Eaglefine:

I said same ooo!
Oooh! My home town, my school back then...
God pls protect your children.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
This is why Ibo girls run into the arms of Yoruba boys for romance and love. grin

Today alone, this is the fourth report of raype, assault, violence and battery on women in SE.

Stop abusing and maltreating these girls, please. They deserve protection and affection, not raype and battery.

Bloody freaks angry

Everything to them is by force - its their way.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by planetbluz: 12:27pm On May 26, 2018
My home town ovim, nemesis will surely catch up with em
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by planetbluz: 12:30pm On May 26, 2018
Must evtin be reduced to tribal ish? Grow up soon
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by akunna(f): 2:40pm On May 26, 2018
I think it's high time Nigerian guys start thinking of better things to do with their life other than sabotaging the life of ladies.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Joseph96(m): 12:27am On May 27, 2018
Tiwaz2:

Source: http://www.currentnewsinnigeria.com/rapists-attacks-secoundry-school-in-abia-injures-all-girls-photos/
And this is not the first time rapists are attacking Ovim Girls Secondary school. It's high time they did something.
Re: Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
dasparrow:

uncle dasparrow please file for me too. your nairaland sister from another mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.