Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Omoni Oboli Advises Women To Deny Men Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Advises Women To Deny Men Sex (633 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Advises Women To Deny Men Sex by Gistmeportal1: 2:21pm On May 25, 2018
Award winning film maker and actress, Omoni Oboli has advised ladies not to have sex with any man that does not have permanent voters card (PVC).

She recently launched a hashtag on social media tagged #NoPVCNoJangolova and has encouraged all ladies to join the trend and enforce that every man gets his PVC.

She emphasized that she knows ladies are smart so they all have their PVCs, more reasons why the encourgement for PVC is for the men only.

Omoni Oboli took to her Instagram page to share this video, here's what she also wrote:

Nigerian women...Na mama Ngozi o! I know say una dey always hear better word! Make we encourage our men to collect PVC o!
Please get your pvc so you can vote! It’s your civic responsibility, it’s your right! Nigeria must better! #NoPVCNoJangolova#LockUp #WivesOnStrike. Oya go do your own video make we encourage everybody! #OneNigeria
NB: This is not a paid ad. Nigeria is for all of us #GodBlessNigeria

Oboli is notable for her role in movies like Wives on Strike, My Wife and I, Fifty, Okafor's Law among others.

Re: Omoni Oboli Advises Women To Deny Men Sex by bigtt76(f): 2:31pm On May 25, 2018
Has she voted before? Was it not before our very eyes these celebrities traveled out during the last elections? Nonsense!

Gistmeportal1:
Award winning film maker and actress, Omoni Oboli has advised ladies not to have sex with any man that does not have permanent voters card (PVC).

She recently launched a hashtag on social media tagged #NoPVCNoJangolova and has encouraged all ladies to join the trend and enforce that every man gets his PVC.

She emphasized that she knows ladies are smart so they all have their PVCs, more reasons why the encourgement for PVC is for the men only.

Omoni Oboli took to her Instagram page to share this video, here's what she also wrote:

Nigerian women...Na mama Ngozi o! I know say una dey always hear better word! Make we encourage our men to collect PVC o!
Please get your pvc so you can vote! It’s your civic responsibility, it’s your right! Nigeria must better! #NoPVCNoJangolova#LockUp #WivesOnStrike. Oya go do your own video make we encourage everybody! #OneNigeria
NB: This is not a paid ad. Nigeria is for all of us #GodBlessNigeria

Oboli is notable for her role in movies like Wives on Strike, My Wife and I, Fifty, Okafor's Law among others.

Re: Omoni Oboli Advises Women To Deny Men Sex by Gistmeportal1: 3:30pm On May 25, 2018
Probably she's ready to do so this time
bigtt76:
Has she voted before? Was it not before our very eyes these celebrities traveled out during the last elections? Nonsense!

Re: Omoni Oboli Advises Women To Deny Men Sex by SoapQueen(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2018
bigtt76:

She was Goodluck's Jonathan's 'Monica Lewinsky'.

Her friend cum cousin, Tara Durotoye's husband 'Fela', is eyeing Buhari's seat.

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of Big Brother Naija Miracle Celebrate Tobi Bakre / OMG! Omo Ibadan Comedy Sharp Mouth Has Finally Landed Her In FUSS / Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy, Jamie Roberts Break Up,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.