Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lindaikeji Is Not God And God Hasnt Changed His Laws -funto Ibuoye - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lindaikeji Is Not God And God Hasnt Changed His Laws -funto Ibuoye (626 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Bride Changed Her Mind On Her Way To Her Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lindaikeji Is Not God And God Hasnt Changed His Laws -funto Ibuoye by Jaiyeori: 3:33pm On May 25, 2018
http://jaiyeorie..gr/2018/05/linda-ikeji-is-not-god-and-god-has-not.html

I need to shake a particular table tonight, if not, I won't sleep well... So I heard the gist about Linda Ikeji getting pregnant and all and that's really her business, I mean

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Classic Jewelries Fit For All Events And Occasions / Do You Need Photography And Cinematography (video Coverage) For Your Events? / 2020 Africa Film For Impact Festival (AFFIF) And Awards Kicks Off NOV. 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.