Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu (2261 Views)

Gombe City Looks Nearly Tolerable For Ajebutter / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2018
In what appears to be a genuine attempt at politics without bitterness, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, wife of National Leader of the All People’s Congress, Jagaban Bola Tinubu, has attempted to break the political ice by jokingly reffering to Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki as an ‘ajebutter’.

In Nigerian parlance ajebutter generally refers to one who grows up with a silver spoon and is pampered as a child.

She also seemed to refer to herself as an ‘ajekpako’, which in Nigerian parlance means someone who grows up with a wooden spoon or in poorer conditions.

Tinubu was speaking after a motion was raised for the Senate to celebrate the 2018 Children’s Day. Seemingly, the proposed motion took her back the memory lane to when she was young and ate with other kids from general trays instead of individual plates at birthday parties.

​She said, “There is this little story I tell people. Since the white man came and started giving us individual plates at birthday parties to eat rice, Nigerians have become selfish. I remember when I was growing up when I was having party in our community, not SP (Senate President), he is Ajebutter.

“I don’t think SP has ever had birthday parties that they will put the rice in a big tray and put the meat on top. Even if it was handful you take, it was taken in love but it appears that we have forgotten to care for our neighbours.”

The senator who has been pressured by supporters to run for the office of Governor of Lagos after Governor Akinwumi Ambode’s tenure also used the occasion to call on Nigerians to help Internally Displaced People (IDP) with relief materials.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/05/25/saraki-is-ajebutter-i-am-ajekpako-tinubu/
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by paddyofboss(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2018
Really
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
No senator tinubu, SARAKI is not ajebuter but AJELOOTER undecided

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by yomi96(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
No senator tinubu, SARAKI is not ajebuter but AJELOOTER undecided
incoherent rant as usual. going up and down masturbating all over the threads. if SARAKI IS AJELOOTER then what is Tinubu?
the same person that turned Lagos to his personal estate
REMI tinubu is a fraud. how long she been in the Senate looting her constituents dry?
yarimo please stop displaying your retarded brain for the whole world to see.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by kmaster007: 7:22pm On May 25, 2018
maybe both of you suld jst park one corner. we don't need stories..
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by omowolewa: 7:32pm On May 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by obonujoker(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2018
And he still defeated and schemed you out in Nigerian politics along with your husband... ronu now...
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2018
All those fake politician should do and retire to one corner.
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:23pm On May 25, 2018
Can this woman shut up already

She cannot make a point without trying to look foolish or insulting someone undecided

Saraki should be careful around such people undecided Always out pretending they know nothing, only for her to discover your weak point and strike you harder

What am I even saying self, Saraki and Remi Tinubu sabi themselves

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by ja2ken(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2018
You're both thieves that's what you've in common...
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33pm On May 25, 2018
It's obvious.....
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35pm On May 25, 2018
Saraki and Tinubu.....birds of same feather in a long yard!!
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by IJOBA2: 10:41pm On May 25, 2018
yomi96:
incoherent rant as usual. going up and down masturbating all over the threads. if SARAKI IS AJELOOTER then what is Tinubu?
REMI tinubu is a fraud. how long she been in the Senate looting her constituents dry?
STOP RESPONDING TO THAT UNREPENTANT Fulani JIHADIST BRUH

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by kmaster007: 10:59pm On May 25, 2018
as if I care of dis bullshit
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by OneCorner: 11:11pm On May 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Can this woman shut up already

She cannot make a point without trying to look foolish or insulting someone undecided

Saraki should be careful around such people undecided Always out pretending they know nothing, only for her to discover your weak point and strike you harder

What am I even saying self, Saraki and Remi Tinubu sabi themselves
See as u carry pesin mata for head like dada.
U sure say u no go commit suicide so grin
Re: Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu by meccuno: 11:51pm On May 25, 2018
yomi96:
lolz.........slow brain..... grin grin grin grin Pentium 1

(1) (Reply)

Titus Uba Of APC Emerges New Speaker Of Benue Assembly / Here Is Sango Otta Bridge Now.. / Sowore For President 2019 Thread (Policies)(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.