Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) (38675 Views)

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by yahmohy27: 7:02am On May 26, 2018
DavidEve:
Nairalanders please i created a new account to ask for help.
Please someone should help me with 2 thousand naira or 1 thousand naira here I'm dying of hunger right now.
I plead with God name. Please help me
Hmm you even get money to do subscription, some don't have even phonr
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by meedx: 7:06am On May 26, 2018
Laanto5:

It's around jauro jasa, close to Dila village; before you get to malale bridge, close to kpantisawa.
Thanks. Are you resident in Yorro?
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by ashjay001(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2018
Dollyak:
This is so sad and devastating. It worries me that Nigerians now appears desensitize to these killings. Buhari,has failed massively in the issue of security and by all measure has failed in governance.

I don't understand why any intelligent person could support Buhari for 2019, when there are so much insecurities all over the country. It is often said that the most solemn duty of a president is to protect his people, something of which Buhari has failed at.

There is a reason why Winston Churchill was voted as the greatest Briton of all time over Sir Isaac Newtorn and also voted the greatest prime minister alongside Clement Attlee. The simple reason was because of security/Leadership they provided during/Post-Word War II.

How can you lot rate a president because of anti corruption campaign that has so far shown to be a red herring. Even the reported massive infrastructure wouldn't be enough to push his rating over 5, with the insecurities all over the countries.

As if, u were born yesterday So far, so good, he reduced BH from a land wielding caliphate, to a ragtag army of militants.

He shutdown IPOB n NDA.

With d public outcry(local n international) on herdsmen n d movement of troops, recently, I've seen enough response to assuage any fears of abandonment by d govt.

If truly, u think d anti-corruption fight, is a red herring, with all d absurd sums, being recovered inspite of a compromised judiciary. It's ur prerogative, but, shows u, how supposedly intelligent folks, miss d obvious, while on d quest for enlightenment.
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Andemi10(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2018
These lifeless bodies doesn't appear to be that of the fulanis.
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2018
fucktoto:
taraba people just put their legs deep into shiit again. you know this bastards will always clap back and will always have federal backing yet you make the mistake of killing them FIRST when you don't have any defense against their unpredictable attacks. it hurts me because innocent people are going to pay for this.

and that time booooohari zombies like shamecurls would celebrate it.

This is not the first time, they have been killing them in cold blood for quite some time; they killed 728 of them, mainly women and children in just 10 days in 2017.

Most appalling was the fact the killings were carried out with connivance of top govt officials, where some of the perpetrators were actually identified and arrested by the police but later ordered to be set free by the State Attorney General.

The killings were so vicious and gruesome that the Ag. GOC 3rd Division Jos, Brig. Gen Benjamin Ahanotu, described it genocide worse than the atrocities of Bko Haram.

The evidence is capture in a 7 part documentary series in youtube; just click 'Mambila Genocide' and all will be revealed.

It is so unfortunate, that the Nigerian media has so far been unprofessionally biased in its coverage of the conflict, where the entire Fulani tribe is being blackmailed and branded as wholesale killers through one sided reporting.

Below is part 1. of the series; you can watch the remaining parts (2-7) on the website link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpfcJSNywZQ
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 9:33pm On May 26, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Before you blame Buhari, have you bothered to ask yourself what the States government of these States have done to curb these menace?

Don't get me wrong o, buhari has a crucial role to play, but then, i suppose there are reasons why we have the state government? Are part of the reasons not security? Could you then please highlight what the state governments in these state have done in their own might to correct the situation? And why is Buhari taking the whole blame alone?

Besides, i have prove he's doing something about the whole thing, but first please address my points above.
Shatap zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police / FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.