Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (36929 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Tripleoluwa(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2018
Linda now used her wealthy status to do cosmetic for her bad behavior. " I have made money, met fantastic people blablabla..

The issue is not about her money, but how she has led some girls astray. Does she know how many promising relationships that would have crumbled, perhaps the lady in it was cross-legging for the guy all the time, all in the name of sex on marriage night?

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by weyreypey: 7:43am On May 26, 2018
Phemi93:
This babe should just give birth to what she's carrying and let all the noise about her being pregnant die down. The baby don dey get enemies right from womb.
That would be the beginning....the child is already been called a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by dokyOloye: 7:44am On May 26, 2018
mapet:

When I read what's your take, I was expecting a super intelligent and stimulating submission,... Not this lame-ass liner........ Sanctimonious bleh-bleh-bleh
You can imagine d class and intellect of ppl who are moderators on a forum of this calibre.
This is an area where d owner of this forum failed woefully.
The other one called mynd77 cannot help but display his ethnic and political leanings at every turn.
This forum has d capacity to attain the popularity of Facebook, etc but alas ........

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Neoteny(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2018
This is the hypocrisy of our entertainment industry.

They say they're role models the youth should emulate

But...

Wizkid
Davido
Tuface
Linda
Jim iyke

All giving birth to bastards.

In edo
Tonto
Mercy eigbe
Tiwa

Can't keep a husband down

Ebube
Genevieve
Oge

Can't find a husband

Seen egbegbe
Sauce kid
Whats-his-name that davidos pal

Can't stop stealing

Daniella okeke
Ini Edo
Ebube
Linda

Can't explain their source of wealth

Oge
Kcee
Ebube

Can't stop flashing Photoshopped fake lives

Gifty
Efe
Tboss
Miracle
Nina
Cee c
Bambam

Famous for doing nothing but fukking on Tv

Sophia momodu

Famous for birthing bastard imade, and pumping the ugly kid full of weed

Chioma the trophy girlfriend

Famous for sucking that turtle-faced, frog-voiced killer idiot's deek.

Emoney

Famous for...well...nothing really. Just a crook out to shine.

They're all thieves, liars, promiscuous, fake, braggarts, shallow, crooked, vain, immoral assholes....

....and you people enable them by being dazzled by their fake flashy gaudy lifestyles and mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Aku8702: 8:02am On May 26, 2018
Ehh!!
Aunty funto Dont worry
I will include ur name on the list of those that will come rubbing powder when Linder delivers her baby.
So no need for that notice me attitude of yours
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jbtobsyn(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
no they are not, the churches and mosques are not..The handlers are..

I really I'm not in the mood to argue or banter words this morning..

Because really it appears u guys are reading without comprehension and some of u are life time sheeples.
Did the Imam or Pastors ask people to loot the nation dry.Since you said it is the handlers,tell me why the handlers are the cause of the problem.People still go to church in this developed countries but their economy is good.The problem of this nation is constituted by us.No one wants to help one another.Everyone wants to eat out of national cake.We are all shouting that Buhari has not given us the change we want but what are we doing to change ourselves. Even if the government should make 1$=#1,petrol=#40,payment of #5,000 to unemployed youths,this nation will still go back to the way it is was after 2 years because we the citizens do not change our way of life.
Imagine all this traders cheating people by making their measuring cup smaller,lecturers shouting change but they don't want to make education understandable for students,security officers shouting that things are hard but they still oppress civilians because they have the power of gun,students shouting that things are hard but still they destroy anything being put in place for them.
The 1st solution to this country being great if for us to change our mindsets,lets work together to make the nation we deserved,the one we dream about.
A JOURNEY OF MILLION MILES STARTS WITH A STEP.LETS TAKE THE STEP TO MAKE THE NATION WHERE OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS WONT HAVE TO SUFFER,A NATION THAT THEY CAN BE PROUD OF.WE DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE THE OLD ONES WHO CANT BE CHANGE FROM THEIR LOOTING WAYS.LETS GO OUT THERE AN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by andycom(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Who is she? She looks like a pastor Mrs. We know they're the most sanctimonious and hardly ever practice what they preach

will you just shut the crap and applaud the masterpiece she wrote there.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by lizzygrace(f): 8:09am On May 26, 2018
charliboy654:
There's difference between 'no sex b4 marriage' and 'not getting pregnant before marriage'
uncle, there is a strong correlation and relationship there.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by package7(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2018
He that reside in glass house should not throw a stone.... Linda Ikeji was saying No Sex before marriage then, it seems she has forgotten. Just look at her now... Baby mama alway.

She absolutely not a role model.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Gerrard59(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
a hahaha ah ahahhahaah ahahahhah. ...

If people are so terrified of ur hell..How come ur society has over the years been likened to hell itself
Many comedians has even said making calls from Nigeria to hell it's a local call tariff..U are probably using a powerbank now,maybe generator sound is disturbing u,mosquitoes are singing perfect ed sheeran for u before they fill their bowels with ur already danfo monoxide saturated blood..And u talk about hell.. I feel sorry for u...But ur cranium is impervious to new things so invariably u are doomed
!

grin grin grin grin

Very funny, but true.

Note: Anyone who talks about African values tends to be a hypocrite. I've seen them many times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by andycom(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
Deed has been done already.....I only pity all these ignorant gullible feminist wanna be girls who allow some shallow celebrity to mislead them especially that Amanda chrisom on Facebook whose nudes has circulated all over d internet they condem men yet they are low key olosho and depends on dicks to feed and survive

thank you very much, that Amanda Chisom ehh!!
well some things are better left unsaid

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by andycom(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2018
post=67884916:

You are right and you made a good point.
But do all the people shouting want her to go abort the baby now or what exactly?

I can never do what she did also as a man
But Let God be the judge and everyone face their problem is my point.

Point made!

your point is valid, but she's been attacked for misleading so many gullible girls.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On May 26, 2018
andycom:

your point is valid, but she's been attacked for misleading so many gullible girls.
I gerrit now bro.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by johnnyvid(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2018
utenwuson:
ordinary English u don't understand, simple question " what do u have to say about the 'subject' " next you are attacking the woman.
She's a feminist
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 8:27am On May 26, 2018
Xisnin:

Even your pastors don't practise what they preach. If you think Linda has committed a crime,
kindly sue her because every other thing you do is indirectly adding money to her bank account.

first question you should have ask yourself,, is linda the 1st single lady to get pregnant,, in a world where slaymama ,baby mama is trendy. people are only reacting not because she gat pregnant but because she just violated her celibacy sermons.
just like the OP rightly said,, you cannt preach celibacy until marriage then along the line justify having sex with words like "you can have sex when you find the one you love ,,blahblah ".
such response from her is even misleading,, averagely before b4 any gurl finally weds she is mostly to be in love with four or more guys amidst breakups, even true love r/shps fail now. so !!
what ever bashing linda gets,,she asked for it the moment she put herself up as a role model & as feminist.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by johnnyvid(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2018
Gerrard59:

grin grin grin grin

Very funny, but true.

Note: Anyone who talks about African values tends to be a hypocrite. I've seen them many times.
And that's the most painful part, no one is ready to listen to the blantant truth. once you start to say the truth, they start to call you hyprocrite or saying abusive words. All in the name that Linda is rich, she can't be corrected again. I will correct her on what she did cos' she has destroyed homes too.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Skmoda360(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2018
post=67884786:

No one can judge her.
Judgement rest with God.

Nuff of all these self-righteousness.

Linda getting pregnant is wrong, just imagine...
go commot am now!

Stupidity!!
did you read the epistle at all.....?? I guess not so go back and read it line by line...
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 8:33am On May 26, 2018
Ceccylia:
The deed has been done already, ppl should let her rest at least.

who says she is not resting, Is she not eating Sharwama in her house right now?

Abeg let us embrace the truth. I'm actually happy she is pregnant even if there is no father. Who cares?

All i am saying is they should stop making standards for women. Simple.

If you BF touch u...you will start shouting...Ah i'm Celibate oh. Meanwhile your mentor has been sleeping with Men *she loves*.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2018
truthfulmallam:
God's laws and standards of right or wrong is same for both the rich or poor... Linda made a mistake. She committed sin. Period. Just like many of us sin against God... No need to paint it and make it seem like a noble act.

But, I think instead of Linda posting to justify her actions. She should rather post to accept she's human who fell in sin like everyone of us. And advice young girls who look up to her to ensure that whatever happens, they should desist from flirting and jumping from bed to bed...
...You are indeed very truthful. IIts a pity that most of our youths support whom ever that has money whether he or she is right or wrong. Just imagine her changing her stand against celibacy because her deeds has being found out,telling girls to freely have sex with whomever that loves them and they love him back,thereby promoting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by tomdon(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2018
Bobby4090:
She was almost living a perfect life of financial success and moral uprightness until this incident.
You see, the problem is not just that she got pregnant outside marriage which I can be forced to say maybe it was a mistake... But that she was flaunting it openly and shamelessly for the press to broadcast as if it's a trophy. And upon that she lies that she prayed to God and God gave it to her.
Did I just hear something from Linda? That God told her to go ahead fornicating outside the marriage institution? Sorry Linda, which God are u talking of? The one we all worship on Sunday or another god?
You see, we live in a morally corrupt society where financial success covers a multitude of wrong doings and immorality.
A Repentant sinner can be forgiven, but an unrepentant one who goes publicly to drag the younger generation into the same path of immorality is the worst kind one can think of.

Which moral uprightness are you talking about??
Buy that bullshit at your peril
Are you holding forth for her that she has been a virgin before this year??
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Baroba(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2018
Well said, don't mind the hypocrite. one day she gathering young women and preaching celibacy, the next day she is boasting how she can hide baby bump for Africa, even teaching girls how to do it..Ashaawo ten Kobo.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by naifizzy: 9:03am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
lol...nothing will affect ur sisters if u concentrate on instilling fundamental values in ur kids.. And i have no foolish sister because my parents especially my mum aren't sheeples but REALISTS...

Learn to take responsibility for ur actions for once..Again the deceptive trait spoke through u now..Why is it that an average Nigerian is a sympathy archaeologist As it were..Lol

Same way in 3years the only past leader pmb is yet to blame is Awolowo and Aguiyi ironsi..Who knows he might be composing the blame speech as we speak...

Its quite unfortunate that people think they av a right to tell others how to live even if their own lives could be likened to an haystack.

Now you just crossed the line half-wit.... I was trying to thread nicely now you left me no choice.

I know without any doubt that you dont understand the influnce successful or influential people impact on the younger generations.

Look at the Nigerian society today.... Vanity, Corruption (Yahoo Yahoo), Ritualism, Militarism (Cultism) etc... These are influnces that the younger generations pick and emulate from the older generations.

Life is a learning circle, the moment we come out from our mothers womb, we learn everything we know from our society wether immediate or intermediate....

But ignorant reeking dimwits like your very pitiable self fail to comprehend this dynamic trend that defines the society.
Little wonder you think its only your parents influnce that will shape your sister's choices in life.... Lol!! YOU SLIME FROM A REEKING CUNT.

Your sisters would rather choose to be influnced by the guys that bleep them than your parents you cheap skate...

You need to grow out from your shell you dunce from a third world country!!

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by FunctionX(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2018
Bobby4090:
She was almost living a perfect life of financial success and moral uprightness until this incident.
You see, the problem is not just that she got pregnant outside marriage which I can be forced to say maybe it was a mistake... But that she was flaunting it openly and shamelessly for the press to broadcast as if it's a trophy. And upon that she lies that she prayed to God and God gave it to her.
Did I just hear something from Linda? That God told her to go ahead fornicating outside the marriage institution? Sorry Linda, which God are u talking of? The one we all worship on Sunday or another god?
You see, we live in a morally corrupt society where financial success covers a multitude of wrong doings and immorality.
A Repentant sinner can be forgiven, but an unrepentant one who goes publicly to drag the younger generation into the same path of immorality is the worst kind one can think of.

You couldn't have said it any better.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Saintmary(f): 9:08am On May 26, 2018
Bobby4090:
It's not your job or your right to forgive people. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by noahnaira: 9:13am On May 26, 2018
Bobby4090:
You see, [/b]we live in a morally corrupt society where financial success covers a multitude of wrong doings and immorality.[b]

You just spoke my mind. Its just so funny. Its like when one is wealthy he/she is above condemnation or admonition. Imagine, even pastors and pastors wives likes and comment on her photo congratulating her. Its well my brother
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by andycom(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2018
post=67890146:
I gerrit now bro.
thank you
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by tete7000(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..

Point to where she uttered a judgement in that write up?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2018
tete7000:

Point to where she uttered a judgement in that write up?
ask the op why such headlines first,then after that engage your brains...After that think about your life...After that don't quote me unless you have something reasonable to say or apologize all of this please do after that...�����
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by tete7000(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ask the op why such headlines first,then after that engage your brains...After that think about your life...After that don't quote me unless you have something reasonable to say or apologize all of this please do after that...�����

Your comment shows that you definitely lack brain. I am indeed very sorry to have engaged a brainless and senseless person. I indeed need to send you that apology.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by laudate: 10:04am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
common...The perspective with which u quoted in this context is paradoxical and illogical,I'm quite spiritual but not religious and hence I'm my spirit of discernment is intact,perhaps u lots should listen to your inner minds more and stop using peripheral knowledge to digest the Bible..

Their are celebrated biblical names today which were obviously bore out of wedlock...Who knows u might even be bearing one..

FYI i don't give a hoot about linda i personally don't like some things about her but that's my opinion.

I don't have alot of friends but i have enough friends because of my personality i tend to say things as it is regardless of whose ox is gored..

I repeat most Nigerians have no moral justification to talk about her.... It's highly irrelevant if u know it's wrong or not..Because we all know yet..Look at us today??

Wait first, you said; "most Nigerians have no moral justification to talk about her," but you know quite well that over the years Linda has had the moral justification to snoop on others, and talk about them repeatedly on her blog. undecided In fact that is how she made her money. And you are now saying this? shocked Oga what goes round, comes around, o! Karma is real. Let her be strong and take whatever dose Karma flings in her direction....

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Ceccylia(f): 10:14am On May 26, 2018
Spare me Abeg, I no get bf ooooooo Infact am still a virgin �[1quote author=cruchenutii post=67890505]

who says she is not resting, Is she not eating Sharwama in her house right now?

Abeg let us embrace the truth. I'm actually happy she is pregnant even if there is no father. Who cares?

All i am saying is they should stop making standards for women. Simple.

If you BF touch u...you will start shouting...Ah i'm Celibate oh. Meanwhile your mentor has been sleeping with Men *she loves*.[/quote]
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by midehi2(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
the only sick comment or quote so far is from u my sister...

U can come and debate with me after u must av walked her shoes and did differently..

Then we can talk..Until then hold on to ur faith.
which kind yeye "walk her shoes, guy she don carry belle, thats all I know wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.