Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private (35680 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Spar7tan(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2018
oyb:
This one Na regular format.
Share your experience.
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by chrisb2r200: 5:42pm On May 25, 2018
shocked
Kaiii...e escape this guy oo...na that kind work them dey see NwaAmaikpe
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by HoodBillionaire: 5:42pm On May 25, 2018
i cant imagine d stench of stinking pusssyyy
yuck
at dah time of d day
wey be say pekus don gather saliva
discharges
stinking foul smells
na him u deep your hand put
inyama
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
Zombie
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by HardMirror(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2018
ibo girls and marriage ehn
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Yankiss(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/lady-swindled-purported-removal-cowry-her-private/

This is not funny at all. She opened her legs and cowrie from hell was removed. Lucky they didn't rape her as well or she was economical with the truth here? I fail to understand that men could open and close kpekus and even remove cowrie without inserting kongi. grin grin The girl na mumu.
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Stallion93(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2018
Her Major Crime is being Nigerian living in Nigeria, Let's not castigate her cause she's no different from those multitude of fresh young girls Choking dem Church ministries, sucking on Pastor's ballz in search of Miracle husbands(Even NL girls here join). Why won't husband be scarce when Buhari is president? If we get our Government system right, everything will fall in place.
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by paulade18: 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
How are we sure this girl was actually swindled? She could have stolen the money and fabricated this "cork and bull" story to cover her tracks.
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by tfelicityk(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2018
May God protects and guides us right in every aspect of our life...
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2018
the spirit of eve
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by willibounce1(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2018
THE LOCATION OF THE INCIDENT SAYS IT ALL.....IGANDO!!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by sapeleboi(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2018
hmmm did I just hear private part
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by ACE1010: 7:01pm On May 25, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

E don tey her for the leg opening practice angry

I blame nobody but the store owner for employing a dumbass who opens anything openable.

You open legs- you're business, You open safe now - His business undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by smart024(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2018
Kilode...?
Na so your mumu reach...?

Isokay...
Kwantinu...

Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by oyez4real1986(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2018
oga gan poo.
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Jeffme: 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
Pictures na?
Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Orpe7(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2018
Werey people dem even finger u join grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private by Blessyjay: 11:27pm On May 25, 2018
I was almost a victim of this incident too bt i thank God i did nt fall for the tricks. The guy actually told me some tings which were true to some extent and also told me some scary ones which he said would happen in future. I believed all wat he said nt until he told me dat the holy spirit asked him to ave intercourse wit me- Dat's wen my senses returned bck 2 me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker / [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. / Killer of US Army veteran Chuks Okebata shot dead in Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.