Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) (26775 Views)

The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by kolawoleibukun2: 5:31pm On May 25, 2018
impressive
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by scarffield(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2018
who/what is aare ona kakanfool?
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2018
Congratulations aare gani Adams

The children of hate are on this page oh well

All yoruba leaders they disrespect and show hatred for

May God solve this hatred for us

Oodua A gbe wa

4 Likes

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On May 25, 2018
I'm sure he boughted the certificate
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by FX(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2018
ednut1:
Crime pays( in Nigeria)
You mean that was Gani Adams in 2001. Please what crime did he comit there
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2018
ednut1:
Crime pays( in Nigeria)

This was during the faction war of OPC between him and Frederick Fasheun.

You make it seem like he was a robber or something.

You have forgotten he and Fasheun led OPC during Abacha and Abdulsalami's regimes and this is clearly after that time, as you can see snippets about Gov Makarfi and VP Atiku.

Maybe you didn't forget and you're just trying to manipulate those who don't know.

Well, its better the facts are laid straight.

2 Likes

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Chukazu: 5:42pm On May 25, 2018
One more reason to never stop Dreaming.

If a carpenter boy can achieve this ,why not you ?

1 Like

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Reelectbuhari: 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
damiloladuke:
Former OPC leader and the current Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba Land, Otunba Gani Adams has just graduated from Lagos State University, LASU, Ojo Campus where he obtained a degree in Political Science.

Gani Adams took to his twitter page to make the announcement and a lot of his followers as well as subjects have trooped to his timeline to congratulate him on the achievement.

Sharing a photo from his convocation, Gani Adams wrote,:

'develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow'.

According to findings, he has ceased to be addressed as the OPC leader as a fan took to twitter to correct other followers on the new title of the leader, which is the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yourubaland.

Another user wrote:

Another user wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/opc-leader-gani-adams-graduates-from-lasu/

lalasticlala

so we have been dealing with illiterate before....

no wonder their sense is 95% anti clockwise
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
Good for him if the education will transcend in his life
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 5:51pm On May 25, 2018
MC Oluomo just celebrated his children graduation from college, same with Pasuma.
now it's OPC chieftain that has joined the list of graduates in our society. very soon Agbero job will be lucrative and they will start going to school....

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2018
This evokes strong memories its rather unfortunate igbos are just born liars and betrayers

From when humphry nwosu annulled the election to abiola imprisonment

Igbos where the ones pushing abacha to go after the yorubas their aim was to force the yorubas to fight a civil war

Today they come online to claim bravery and superiority over yoruba their is nothing brave about them from the assassination of kudirat abiola to onaraguwa first son the people pushing abacha where the ndigbo they wanted yoruba extinction

God bless you Aare Gani Adams Opc would never die we would defend Yorubaland and civilization always

And we know our two enemies fulani and igbos mainly igbos anyway they have been betraying us since 1959 over superiority make una chop the superiority

Yorubaland would be free one day
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by dabiriy(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2018
sunvillequeen:
Noticed any thing weird about this picture?...
yes the Islamic portrait and the Virgin Mary +the babalowos make it there in one worship.

2 Likes

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by emmamichaels222: 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
He has a mission
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by chyima(f): 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
what kind of home is this,Christian or Muslim ? I can see the Arabic portrait and Mary own.Let them choose one abeg
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

This was during the faction war of OPC between him and Frederick Fasheun.

You make it seem like he was a robber or something.

You have forgotten he and Fasheun led OPC during Abacha and Abdulsalami's regimes and this is clearly after that time, as you can see snippets about Gov Makarfi and VP Atiku.

Maybe you didn't forget and you're just trying to manipulate those who don't know.

Well, its better the facts are laid straight.

Funny enough Gani Adams was just 23 when he was fighting abacha and the hausas in Yorubaland
He is a very courageous man and a man with a heart of steel
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by sunvillequeen(f): 6:07pm On May 25, 2018
dabiriy:
yes the Islamic portrait and the Virgin Mary +the babalowos make it there in one worship.

The guy is an all rounder...

1 Like

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Flamzey00(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2018
Useless news#Who Gani Adams help? His table is his table#Mine is mine and Ours is Ours!!!
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Sowl(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
I doubt if buhari would be happy at this

this country has gotten to a state whereby only luck can make one earn a living, for the past 1 month now I've been hunting for ordinary casual job to do as a female, couldn't even locate one.
So. Am using this medium to announce, pls in search of a job within Abeokuta metropolis, I have ND in marketing. Am a female smart and willing to work
Any person willing to help can mention the post back
Thanks

Pm me there is one part time job in ijebu
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

I am sure Buhari is also the reason you cant last long on your bae
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Realret70: 6:24pm On May 25, 2018
IJOBA2:
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE TWO BACKGROUND PICTURES ON THE WALL
a i taya my brother
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by smyo(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2018
Good courage
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 25, 2018
ednut1:
Crime pays( in Nigeria)
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Eleniyan15: 6:44pm On May 25, 2018
agarawu23:
Even with 3rd class na still graduate.

Lol i never saw this man in my faculty for one's
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Olatunji1929: 6:47pm On May 25, 2018
ednut1:
Crime pays( in Nigeria)
where is your brain pls
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by SoNature(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2018
Berlyn1 pos
t=67876433:

Eze Adams goes to school grin

You are beautiful
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Olatunji1929: 6:53pm On May 25, 2018
scarffield:
who/what is aare ona kakanfool?
you be raw weyrey
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by SaintLucia: 6:54pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

this country has gotten to a state whereby only luck can make one earn a living, for the past 1 month now I've been hunting for ordinary casual job to do as a female, couldn't even locate one.
So. Am using this medium to announce, pls in search of a job within Abeokuta metropolis, I have ND in marketing. Am a female smart and willing to work
Any person willing to help can mention the post back
Thanks
Are u ready to work in a factory in Apapa? Printing Factory. #20K
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2018
Eleniyan15:

Lol i never saw this man in my faculty for one's
na so. They just need the certificate
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by Follygunners: 7:06pm On May 25, 2018
Why dis guy come resemble Mr. Latin so? grin
Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by MusicSots: 7:08pm On May 25, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
grin

the only ona nka nka afo of yeroba land is Fayose
others are fake

What you wrote is meaningless. All I can see is Fayose : undecided

1 Like

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:22pm On May 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ambode and his senseless Yorubanisation of Lagos...

Which kind of ugly academic gown is this?

Other people are going places while Nigerians are allowing pettiness and tribalism stunt any semblance of advancement...

Stop barking...go and Ibonize UNN in Enugu.

You sound on the verge of tears.

So with the former Western style gowns UNILAG had Nobel Laureates?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:26pm On May 25, 2018
Simbrixton:

Funny enough Gani Adams was just 23 when he was fighting abacha and the hausas in Yorubaland
He is a very courageous man and a man with a heart of steel

Yeah was surprised when I saw the "head of the factional arm" of OPC so young in those days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbs And Spiritual ( Solutions To Life Issues) Youtube Spirituality Teaching / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day / Photos From Osun Osogbo Festival 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.