Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant (1709 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by NothingDoMe: 5:02pm On May 25, 2018

Taylor Seely | USA TODAY

Published 2:21 p.m. UTC May 25, 2018

You know the story: A 30-year-old man in New York gets evicted by his parents who tried to help him move out in February by offering him $1,100 with a 2-week notice.

He took his parents to court, saying he needed six months.

And lost.

This man, Michael Rotondo, who's also a father by the way, does not have a job. That's part of his reasoning for why he isn't prepared to move out.

At the same time, he says he doesn't have a job because he's focused on being a father. But he lost custody of his child, and he's told multiple publications in the last few days that he's working on getting visitation rights back.

Well, maybe this will help.

Villa Italian Kitchen is offering Rotondo a job

Not only that, but $1,101, too. One dollar more than his parents offered him.

The chief operating officer of the quick-serve pizza brand that operates at nearly 250 locations nationwide, Andrew Steinberg, said the company "feels for millennials" and understands life isn't easy.

Read the COO's statement:

“As you may be aware, one current trending story in the news has revolved around parents Mark and Christina Rotondo effectively evicting their millennial, 30-year-old son Michael, from their home.

"Hey, even the court system said the parents were within their right to give Michael the boot. At Villa, we feel for millennials, across the board. It’s tough out there.

"With that said…Michael, hey dude. We are offering you a store-level gig, complete with extensive training to get you up to speed, at any one of our 250 locations worldwide.

"We heard your parents offered you $1,100 to get out. We’ll do you one better. Literally, one. Offer from us is on the table for $1,101 to come join our team. Consider it a signing bonus. We gotchu, bud.”

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/allthemoms/2018/05/24/30-year-old-evicted-parents-job-offer/642579002/

Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2018
undecided
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by pussygotlips: 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
oyibos have come a long way.
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by donigspain(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
Hopefully, the pizza restaurant won't institute a legal case to have him resign when the same thing the parents [elders] saw returns. grin
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by Ishilove: 9:05am On May 26, 2018
He is an idiot, a parasite and a disgrace to all men. How can he say he is "focused on being a dad" when he doesn't even have a means of income to fend for his children??

He must be kicked out by fire by force!
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by NothingDoMe: 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
Ishilove:
He is an idiot, a parasite and a disgrace to all men. How can he say he is "focused on being a dad" when he doesn't even have a means of income to fend for his children??

He must be kicked out by fire by force!
Ha! Is that how you rehabilitate members of your esteemed society?
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by Nobeluscabral: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by czarina(f): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
una no dey tire? I mean y'all APC and PDP fanboys. Nawa o, don't go and die for nothing.

Someone was telling us about his boss who flew to USA with her daughters while her husband enlisted thugs (hopefully you're not one) like the ones roaming around here to slug it out.

Sha just keep this madness online because for every two thugs, there ten more to replace them if anything happens.

#Peace
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by Nobeluscabral: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
czarina:
una no dey tire? I mean y'all APC and PDP fanboys. Nawa o, don't go and die for nothing.

Someone was telling us about his boss who flew to USA with her daughters while her husband enlisted thugs (hopefully you're not one) like the ones roaming around here to slug it out.

Sha just keep this madness online because for every two thugs, there ten more to replace them if anything happens.

#Peace
Dey use massage business dey camouflage your ashawo work idiot learn to mind your business
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by czarina(f): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Dey use massage business dey camouflage your ashawo work idiot learn to mind your business
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I don tell you wetin I wan tell you. Get sense make dem no waste you like cockroach.

Need a massage? Check my profile if you live in Jos smiley
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by Nobeluscabral: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
czarina:

I don tell you wetin I wan tell you. Get sense make dem no waste you like cockroach.

Massage with good ending Olosho we sabi ena
Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by NothingDoMe: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:

correct geh I geh I go need that massage later wink

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by Printerscanner: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

This guy is showing early signs of depression and suicide. He needs help ASAP.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Evicted By His Parents Gets Job Offer, Bonus From Italian Restaurant by Nobeluscabral: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Printerscanner:

This guy is showing early signs of depression and suicide. He needs help ASAP.
Ogun punish Buhari and your papa together

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum / Is This Snake Or Rat... Who Is Familiar With This Horrible Looking Animal? / Need A Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.