Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? (860 Views)

Car Radio System Issues. Help! / Honda Car Radio Code / 5 Ways To Enhance Your Car Radio Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? by Plusstreet(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2018
Car radio code as the name implies simply means a code that comes with your car radio as a security feature.Whenever there is power cut on the car radio, you'll be required to put the codes once you switch on the radio again.While some knows their unique 4 digit code and can put it immediately to continue enjoying their radio,some are stuck here including myself. I have to call the person that sold the car and he said it is like that since he bought it and that many electricians has told him nothing can be done about it. That pops up the question, any solution? Well, as someone who cannot take no for an answer, I go ahead and unlock my car radio and can also help you unlock yours if you can contact me on 08035496478.If you have similar experience and solution,also feel free to share it here.Thanks
Re: Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 25, 2018
Google car radio unlock code for (enter car model here)

Do intense reading you will always find a solution

Google knows all
Re: Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
Plusstreet:
Car radio code as the name implies simply means a code that comes with your car radio as a security feature.Whenever there is power cut on the car radio, you'll be required to put the codes once you switch on the radio again.While some knows their unique 4 digit code and can put it immediately to continue enjoying their radio,some are stuck here including myself. I have to call the person that sold the car and he said it is like that since he bought it and that many electricians has told him nothing can be done about it. That pops up the question, any solution? Well, as someone who cannot take no for an answer, I go ahead and unlock my car radio and can also help you unlock yours if you can contact me on 08035496478.If you have similar experience and solution,also feel free to share it here.Thanks

Day11 over to you
Re: Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? by Day11(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Day11 over to you

Boss
Re: Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? by diportivo: 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
see as demeanors are commenting without reading angry
Re: Car Radio Code,what It Is. Any Solution? by Ekhoragbon(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
I need radio code for Honda crv 2004 as well...

VIN: JHLRD78994C812153
S/n: 15633396

Email. Ekhoragbon_destiny@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Used Toyota Bus For Giveaway / Check Out This Foreign Used Camry For 1.4M Naira @ PAYANDRIVE / 3,000 Complaints & 50 Legal Grievances Against Ford Explorer For Causing Migrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.