Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk (2744 Views)

When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor / Ford's Smart Jacket For Cyclists Has Indicators And Brake Lights Just Like Cars / Some Facts You Need To Know About Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2018
What's wrong with this Brake rotor/Brake disk.

As usual the winner Gets nothing grin

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Hustlersdiary: 6:19pm On May 25, 2018
The thing don chop grin grin grin
Just saying ni oo, I no sabi motor parts
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by timifakay(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2018
Uneven wear of faces.
Outer face not as thick as inner face.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by diportivo: 7:03pm On May 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

that's a grinding stone right there sir

not a brake disk grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by mexxy1(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2018
timifakay:
Uneven wear of faces.

Correct observation
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Somatic(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2018
Over/continuous surfacing of disc.

Oya my Richard Card.
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Taiwo20(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2018
looks like its rubbing against the rim on the circumference
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by hello66: 9:35pm On May 25, 2018
indicator of lack of lubrication with rear drum brakes
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by snipesdam(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
It's either the guide pins got stuck and was never serviced or the piston isn't fully functional which sends more power to pins there by causing the left pads to work only.
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2018
hello66:
indicator of lack of lubrication with rear drum brakes

Jesu! diportivo are you seeing this? grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2018
timifakay:
Uneven wear of faces.

Dass all....
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2018
Somatic:
Over/continuous surfacing of disc.

Oya my Richard Card.

He refused to follow me o! grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Cosplay: 10:59pm On May 25, 2018
smiley
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2018
Cosplay:
smiley

You saw the vin and pre- purchase pics?
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Cosplay: 11:08pm On May 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You saw the vin and pre- purchase pics?

grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Nobody: 2:10am On May 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

As usual, the winner Gets nothing grin

That's a perfectly good and serviceable disc. Yah all are just wasteful.

Let me transmit a transmission below grin

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by diportivo: 6:33am On May 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Jesu! diportivo are you seeing this? grin grin

shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by kingreign(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

shocked
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Kashif(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Never knew you've got some sense of humour. Good.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by banky3w(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This world is wicked...... Aye nika....... Ha shocked shocked
Aye le

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 26, 2018
Kashif:

Never knew you've got some sense of humour. Good.

Thanks.
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2018
too much resurfacing
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by radautoworks: 9:47am On May 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Umm... What rotor...? There's nothing left!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by sultaan(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2018
snipesdam:
It's either the guide pins got stuck and was never serviced or the piston isn't fully functional which sends more power to pins there by causing the left pads to work only.

X2
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by LeJeun3: 2:36am On May 31, 2018
Client said his mechanic just changed brake pads....

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2018
LeJeun3:

. Isorite.... grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by snipesdam(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2018
LeJeun3:

Lord!

Re: What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mazda 626 2000 Model / Does Petrol Burn Faster From Some Stations? / BMW Claims World's Longest Car Drift In 8hours, Refuel While Drifting(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.