Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider (20955 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by indulge01: 8:00pm On May 25, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo seems to have so much negativity to pump into Linda Ikeji’s life as she has blatantly refused to give up on her course.
In light of new findings, the investigative journalist has shed more light on Linda Ikeji’s relationship and pregnancy as she spurs out more tantrums on the blogger.
Just last night, the Kemi Olunloyo camp released fresh reports insinuating that Linda has actually been abandoned and rejected by the man responsible for her pregnancy.

In her words;

The blogger who dragged every celebrity is now being blogged. #lindaisnotpregnant
#RepostSave @naijagistlive2018 with @repostsaveapp ・・・ This two stupid old buffouns have been fucking since 2016 off and on. Both are desperate social climbers who understand what it means to do the needful to belong to the upper class. Sholaye was a ratchet model back in the UK and Linda also a local info girl that started her career modelling.

Why I had s*x, got pregnant outside marriage – Linda Ikeji
So you see why I called them two overgrown buffouns. they are actually birds of the same feather but I can assure you they will never flock together. Sholaye is known for wanting to be seen with daughter of the rich, older successful women and the likes.

He will drive his rolls Royce around town whenever he needs to prove a point. Yet he lives in a rented apartment in parkview ikoyi. Sholaye the love-vendor and house boy of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Musa Danjuma, Terry Wayas and more has no plans of marrying Aunty Linda.

Linda thought she had found Prince charming. she left her brain in her banana island mansion which was bought by an Oil Magnate BP (if you know, You know ) and jumped into the hands of a man who is the typical definition of a cheap pie, so greasy and smooth at the top with all kinds of rubbish inside.

“I want it all” – Linda Ikeji subtly corrects Charly Boy on Twitter
as we speak right now, Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment contrary to her stupid epistles she has been writing these past days. LINDA IKEJI is actually shook to her bones, Her entire family especially her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO. Linda I am sorry to break the news to you, You are a rejected BABY MAMA just like all the other ones you have made fun off.

Your struggling sister and her stupid husband can bearly feed themselves that is why the only work she can do is to the be family’s town crier. Kemi Olulonyo. aka madam KOO is not as Crazy as you think she has the juice and she will spoil appropriately watch out.

READ FULL STORY HERE - http://www./2018/05/how-sholaye-jeremi-refused-to-marry-linda-ikeji-after-impregnating-her-insider.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Sarkin: 8:12pm On May 25, 2018
Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by AntiWailer: 8:36pm On May 25, 2018
Sarkin:
Ramadan Kareem

This story pass Kareem na Jelili.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Sapphire86(f): 8:39pm On May 25, 2018
I guess.I need to buy popcorn NOW!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Uniqueness01(f): 8:53pm On May 25, 2018
Why are Most Nigerians kill Joy
Y'all should give Linda some space to breathe biko!

Let her be!!!
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by ajokebelle(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2018
Uniqueness01:
Why are Most Nigerians kill Joy
Y'all should give Linda some space to breathe biko!

Let her be!!!

It's her turn.
When she was busy posting true/false news about other people on her platform, she was enjoying it.
Let her have a taste of it.

......but this Aunty Kemi sef.

14 Likes

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Sarkin: 9:25pm On May 25, 2018
AntiWailer:

This story pass Kareem na Jelili.

Sorry o Chibuzur, when next you dey go Malay or SA na?
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by bigerboy200: 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
chaaai...this one strong ohh
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Caris77: 12:28am On May 26, 2018
Hmmmm.
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Follygunners: 1:18am On May 26, 2018
As much as this Kemi lady is a psycho, theoretically speaking... folks like her seem to be very objective and succinct. They don't give a fvck or hoot. She's got nothing to lose but, everything to gain. She's already lost whatever she's got to lose anyway. wink

But this hypocrite fool called Linda... na dem you go see dey make fun of hard-working individuals honorably making a living for themselves whereas, she fvcks rich pple and politicians for the fame and money and in turn brags abt it online and social media. undecided

I met her once and she's got a very disgusting demeanor and personality... coupled with body odor (Sorry guys). Yes, she does, with all the $$$.

She's trying so hard to be or rather pull a "Oprah Winfrey" grin

HAHAHAHAHA! I'm laughing in Japanese and Korean right now. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Emilokoiyawon: 1:21am On May 26, 2018
shocked
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by laudate: 1:42am On May 26, 2018
Sapphire86:
I guess.I need to buy popcorn NOW!!!

Abeg, just shift make I find small space siddon. Buy correct chilled zobo join dat popcorn as you dey come, biko. This episode concerning the 'fatherhood (or is it fathering) of Linda Ikeji's pregnancy,' promises to be interesting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:37am On May 26, 2018
ajokebelle:

It's her turn.
When she was busy posting true/false news about other people on her platform, she was enjoying it.
Let her have a taste of it. ....but this Aunty Kemi sef.

Thats how u people blab rubbish.. Is she the only blogger in nigeria reporting news.
What do u say about seun and nairaland who pushes false news to front page at times. undecided

Why are u people always biased to say d truth.

1 Like

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Riogeese(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2018
shocked
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Talknochip(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2018
Jesu!... tell me more!
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by emmancipated(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2018
All these beer parlour gist sef
First was that her baby bump ain't real and now you're still calling her a rejected baby mama
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Sapphire86(f): 8:39am On May 26, 2018
ajokebelle:

It's her turn.
Let her have a taste of it.

......but this Aunty Kemi sef.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Sapphire86(f): 8:42am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

Abeg, just shift make I find small space siddon. Buy correct chilled zobo join dat popcorn as you dey come, biko. This episode concerning the 'fatherhood (or is it fathering) of Linda Ikeji's pregnancy,' promises to be interesting. cheesy

It promises to be a season media tv so you buy hotdog in addition to the popcorn and zobo I'm bringing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by DavidEsq(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2018
If this story is true, Linda ryt now:

1 Like

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by laudate: 10:46am On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Thats how u people blab rubbish.. Is she the only blogger in nigeria reporting news.
What do u say about seun and nairaland who pushes false news to front page at times. undecided

Why are u people always biased to say d truth.

Biko, stop comparing apples with cocoyam, abeg. angry So far, how many other bloggers have preached celibacy, and then turned round to get pregnant outside wedlock? Is Seun pregnant outside wedlock, or is he ever going to get pregnant? Does Seun preach celibacy or abstinence on NL?

1 Like

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:06am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

Biko, stop comparing apples with cocoyam, abeg. angry So far, how many other bloggers have preached celibacy, and then turned round to get pregnant outside wedlock? Is Seun pregnant outside wedlock, or is he ever going to get pregnant? Does Seun preach celibacy or abstinence on NL?

U are talking offpoint read the person I quoted before u qoute me..
I'm only replying her based on what she said that she reports false news..
Then I ask her is she the only one reporting false news.. Nairaland reports false news.
So she should look for another excuse to judge Linda not because "she reports false new"
Because she is not the only one.. Every blog and forum in nigeria reports false news.

Try to get some1's point before qouting undecided
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:08am On May 26, 2018
Sapphire86:

Gbam!

Yoruba women been supporting evil since time immemorial grin
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by laudate: 11:10am On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
U are talking offpoint read the person I quoted before u qoute me..
I'm only replying her based on what she said that she reports false news..
Then I ask her is she the only one reporting false news.. Nairaland reports false news.
So she should look for another excuse to judge Linda not because "she reports false new"
Because she is not the only one.. Every blog and forum in nigeria reports false news.

Try to get some1's point before qouting undecided

I got your point and the comments in my quote are still valid. undecided Linda Ikeji has made a living posting real (and fake) news on her blog about other people for years, so how come people are now saying nobody should talk about her or her pregnancy, when she has done exactly the same thing to others for years? Who is judging whom, here? When Linda was doing the same thing to others, nobody said Linda should not judge. Now that she is on the receiving end, some funny people are saying "do not judge." Nansense! angry
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:21am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

I got your point and the comments in my quote are still valid. undecided Linda Ikeji has made a living posting real (and fake) news on her blog about other people for years, so how come people are now saying nobody should talk about her or her pregnancy, when she has done exactly the same thing to others for years? Who is judging whom, here? When Linda was doing the same thing to others, nobody said Linda should not judge. Now that she is on the receiving end, some funny people are saying "do not judge." Nansense! angry

She neva said nobody should talk about her, she only cleared the air that some people got her wrong on her comment.
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Sapphire86(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yoruba women been supporting evil since time immemorial grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin

No oooooo, we don't support evil
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:48pm On May 26, 2018
Sapphire86:

grin grin cheesy grin grin
No oooooo, we don't support evil

U sure?
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by yesloaded: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
dis woman?
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by nellytivities(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Now there’s update that he’s the father. Kemi had the truth after all. But still, I don’t like either of them. Or should I say I really don’t care about any of them.
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by gaby(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is just the beginning of the many mud-slings to come at Linda for placing herself precariously on the table of public ridicule all in the name of blogging.

I wish her well sha..

Expect dig ups and conjectures in the days ahead .

1 Like

Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by xangerar: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
I thought Kemi said there was no pregnancy? Now she agrees Linda is a baby mama for S. Jeremi?
Re: How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider by Gee64: 5:19pm On May 19, 2022
Leave my darling Linda alone. She's successful and that makes her a target for gossip too as she dots on others.

(1) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva And His Late Father, Leo Babarinde Dasilva Snr (Throwback Photo) / Kemen Ekemini Ekerette Celebrates His 28th Birthday With Cute Photos / Photos From Comedian Lepacious Bose's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.