Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members (62099 Views)

Chico Ejiro Is Dead / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Eddynut: 12:11am On May 26, 2018
Are you interested in a betting business and you don't know how to gather the equipment for the startup? Here is a great opportunity for you to get all the required equipment for the business . The likes of
Laptops
Thermal printers
Tvs
Printer
Fan , etc All at once , interested buyer should contact me on 08139207443 or 07068347410. All at affordable price
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Rivguydee(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

South Easterners and appreciation are like bread and butter.
I thought he was from Delta State?#?
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Jonifech: 12:38am On May 26, 2018
wow...
dat is such a wonderful work
just take a look at joninet channel
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Nobody: 1:35am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

The boy na Urhobo boy not Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by dasparrow: 2:28am On May 26, 2018
Very nice. Ejiro is so gifted. The young handsome man should take that money and disappear from that 3rd world shithole country sharp-sharp before his village people locate him. We all know how prevalent witchcraft is in Nigeria. I pray the young man gets out of there. His type of raw talent is respected abroad. May God protect Ejiro because Nigeria is a scary place.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by blackbelt(m): 5:19am On May 26, 2018
Teewhy2:
Another source of money making don open, different drawings of celebrities go flood internet now.

Original Huawei Honor Band 3 #smartwatch

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjIfmn7lSn0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=izqaxnok5znv
Something I bought, it's Chinese it's displaying....mtcheew
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by adecz: 5:19am On May 26, 2018
Na only celebrities him
sabi draw abi??

He is just another groupie
pestering ppl who have made it.

It's not a must for celebrities to
give him audience, since they are aware
he is simply begging with style...

Na him send himself;
Don Jazzy simply decided to be nice.

Other artists draw nature, still life, &
other subjects.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by SUNDICOS(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2018
FlirtyGist:
grin

SEE WHAT DAVIDO GAVE TO THE BOY HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/don-jazzy-bless-fan-artist-n1-million-paintings-photos
yaga, me I don check and cross checked, nothing wey Davido give am!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by wow90(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2018
Super clean Mercedes Benz car....C300, @ A whooping sum of NGN4.5m

Car Mr Wow... 07063623442

Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by giles14(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

is don jazzy a south easterner
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by chilla88: 8:51am On May 26, 2018
Joelsblog:
Mavin record boss just blessed an artist, Ejiro for drawing the Mavin Records members with N1 million, Don Jazzy in his own words said it's his little way of appreciating his fans.

Meanwhile the artist has been waiting for Davido to recognize the adorable painting he made, this shows how selfish our celebrities can be with their fan base... Whats wrong with recognizing these beautiful paintings... If I be a celebrity one day... I will bless my fans so much

News by JoelsBlog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/don-jazzy-bless-nigerian-artiste-with-1-million-for-painting-the-mavin-team/

Joelsblog:
Mavin record boss just blessed an artist, Ejiro for drawing the Mavin Records members with N1 million, Don Jazzy in his own words said it's his little way of appreciating his fans.

Meanwhile the artist has been waiting for Davido to recognize the adorable painting he made, this shows how selfish our celebrities can be with their fan base... Whats wrong with recognizing these beautiful paintings... If I be a celebrity one day... I will bless my fans so much

News by JoelsBlog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/don-jazzy-bless-nigerian-artiste-with-1-million-for-painting-the-mavin-team/

Joelsblog:

News by JoelsBlog

it's not compulsory you recognize the painting with cash bro, only if it appeals to him in that sense.... you know how many artist dey 9ja, me that can't draw if my life depended on it, will now turn to an artist over night.
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by loomer: 9:01am On May 26, 2018
Joelsblog:
Don Jazzy is a stingy d!ck, it's the first time I'm seeing a fan eat his ego

so make him dey announce every time him give money?
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Titugirl(f): 9:23am On May 26, 2018
The gift of a man maketh way for him
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On May 26, 2018
If the guy should drewed seun or lalasticlala, kobo dem no go give am
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Teewhy2: 11:33am On May 26, 2018
blackbelt:

Something I bought, it's Chinese it's displaying....mtcheew

Sir,
Try the below

1) So apparently huawei installs the default language on your iPhone. All you need to do is go to

Settings -> Language&Region -> Edit -> Delete Chinese

2) Try Set Your Phone Language To English US.
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Slimszy: 11:42am On May 26, 2018
Damn... Better work..

I hope Atiku will bless me with 50 million too with this artwork �

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by Slimszy: 11:45am On May 26, 2018
chilla88:
[color=#006600][/color] it's not compulsory you recognize the painting with cash bro, only if it appeals to him in that sense.... you know how many artist dey 9ja, me that can't draw if my life depended on it, will now turn to an artist over night.

Get to work bro, what are you waiting for? Àbí you no like money
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2018
Gangster1ms:
embarassed not impressed with the drawings
I say make I no go talk Na, they go say Na beef. There are people whose drawings are way better. But then, when God wants to work he leaves questions in the moiuth of people
Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2018
Slimszy:
Damn... Better work..

I hope Atiku will bless me with 50 million too with this artwork �

more like it..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members by LilSfc(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2018
I just wish someone can connect my brother with this celebrity. He has drawings of Nigeria artist in his mini studio

Joelsblog:

News by JoelsBlog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Cancels Davido's One-Year Service Program / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.