Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves (1120 Views)

Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / Robert Mugabe Pictured Sleeping At The United Nations General Assembly / Pres.mugabe Pictured Sleeping During Pres. Donald Trump's UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2018
Syrian boy pictured sleeping between his parents graves..#heartbreaking
Credit to [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Oaktvonline

I am disturbed and worried seeing this pix

That’s why I appeal to all meaning Nigeria to shun violence and speech that can ignite war

War is bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by xedyl(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2018
So sad... God be with him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2018
Lalasticlala and myndd44

Please let use this to tell a story why war is not good

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by AntiWailer: 8:31pm On May 25, 2018
That is what we are telling those M0r0ns.

They are just tools for all these armed robbers to achieve their political ambition.

They dnt even have passport not to talk of visa. Yet, they are ready to start war caused by people who dnt need visa to fly around the world.

I heard MC oluomo’s twins graduated from an American University today yet all he needed was uneducated touts to secure his source of income.Many have lost their lives fighting while his children were getting the best of education any one could imagine.

Use your head eediots. Don’t be a tool for violence. You will be used and dumped while they will buy the cars for Actresses that can display a$$ like Okereke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 25, 2018
This is heart wrenching....*crying* Oh Jehovah! let your kingdom come.
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by tsmat(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
wow......when you thought you've seen it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by xedyl(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
AntiWailer:
That is what we are telling those M0r0ns.

They are just tools for all these armed robbers to achieve their political ambition.

They dnt even have passport not to talk of visa. Yet, they are ready to start war caused by people who dnt need visa to fly around the world.

You are starting a verbal war by referring to some pple as M0rons.

3 Likes

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by sarrki(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
God bear me witness

I cried seeing this for several minutes

It breaks me down completely
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by Anigreat: 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
cry

I'm emotionally down right now, i feel for the poor boy! now i regret opening this thread, i know the type of person i am, this picture will hunt me for some times. To think this boy is an orphan at this tender age is what make tears run out of my eye ...yes i cried and I'm not ashame to say it.

I pray help from above should locate this young child...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 25, 2018
sarrki:
God bear me witness

I cried seeing this for several minutes

It breaks me down completely

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The picture is disheartening though but Lai Mohammed will bow for this your lie say you cry.

☣ ☠

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by madridguy(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
This is so touching. May Allah SWT restore back peace in Nigeria, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Palestine, Somalia and every unsettled Muslim nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by sarrki(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
cry

I'm emotionally down right now, i feel for the poor boy! now i regret opening this thread, i know the type of person i am, this picture will hunt me for some times. To think this boy is an orphan at this tender age is what make tears run out of my eye ...yes i cried and I'm not ashame to say it.

I pray help from above should locate this young ..

Amen
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by sarrki(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
This is so touching. May Allah SWT restore back peace in Nigeria, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Palestine, Somalia and every unsettled Muslim nation.

Everywhere Baba

All nations
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
Ameen.

Truly war is bad.

If you ever encountered riot you won't pray for war.

sarrki:

Everywhere Baba

All nations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
Preach from now till tomorrow the pigs who have never witnessed war won't listen.
Let them continue to beat the drums of war
When it comes it will consume them
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by anibirelawal(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2018
embarassed So sad! cry
What a life we are in, may God see him through.
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by abes(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2018
Don't always believe everything you see on the Internet.
That picture was from Saudi Arabia, it's actually a staged picture taken as far back as 2014.

Tip: try to do a Google image search on any picture before forming an opinion.
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
Thoughts who bombed is home are happy and still happy, e should move on.
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by RZArecta2(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2018

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by Wickedtruths: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by fydence: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2022

Re: Syrian Boy Pictured Sleeping Between His Parents Graves by leofab(f): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
cry

I pray help from above should locate this young child...
same help that couldn’t save his parents ?

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Fulani Iswap Armed Militants In Mali- Photo & Video / Germany Passes Law Banning 'Gay Conversion Therapy' For Minors / BREAKING- Joe Biden For Rigging US 2020 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.