Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

9 Facts About Maybach - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 9 Facts About Maybach (14806 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / 9 Facts You Need To Know About Your Car VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) / This N44m Mercedes X-class Looks Like A Maybach (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Facts About Maybach by AutoJoshNIG: 8:40pm On May 25, 2018
Maybach Motorenbau, was originally a German car manufacturer. The company was founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach and his son before being acquired by Daimler-Benz in 1960.

Autojosh.com present to you "9 Facts About Maybach Auto".

Wilhelm Maybach was part of the construction of the first Mercedes automobile in 1900. He left in 1907 to build his own and in 1921 the first Maybach rolled out of production row.

Maybach automakers manufactured engines for the panther and tiger armored tanks used by nazi army in WW2

Maybach brand is considered the opulent member of the Daimler -Benz family ,where as Benz competes with BMW and Audi , Maybach competes with Rolls Royce. This puts it in a whole other category of competition

The Maybach Exelero worth $8m=#2.9billion was the most expensive at that time of production (but now, it’s  The Rolls Royce Sweptail worth about $13m=#4.7billion). The Exelero was equal to 4 Bugatti Veyrons or 8 Ferrari Enzos.

Maybach makes the heaviest and longest cars with weights exceeding 2800kg and length over 6 meters.

Each Maybach engine is handmade by one technician and it is signed at AMG work show room

Maybach is the first car to make cars with solar cells in its roof..The Maybach 57s and 62 models have 30 solar cells which generate 63watts, this is used to power the AC when the car isn’t turned on or being driven, this cools the car by 15 degrees Celsius on hot sunny days..isn’t that a luxury feature all cars need in the tropics?

Mercedes-Maybach S600 is the quietest luxury sedan car ever made. It has a ton and tons of sound deadening materials used around the doors and joints of the car

Would you believe that Maybach officially became a sub brand of Mercedes in 2014? This was done to prevent the Maybach autos from going bankrupt as sales of Maybach cars went really low.

Pls feel free to add yours to the list.

https://autojosh.com/facts-about-maybach-auto/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by mejai(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2018
w
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Anigreat: 8:57pm On May 25, 2018
shocked

You mean Maybach music own by Rick Rose ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by swiz123(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2018
Would you believe that Maybach officially became a sub brand of Mercedes in 2014? This was done to prevent the Maybach autos from going bankrupt as sales of Maybach cars went really low

Isn't Benz the best? Sadly, their autos are usually expensive; just like an iPhone

Just like Tecno and Infinix, Toyotas are relatively cheap; that's why you can't see enough of it on our roads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Revolva(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Optmus(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2018
GO AND GET UR PVC.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22am On May 26, 2018
Nice ride....
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by ViaFast: 7:22am On May 26, 2018
grin

Cost Of 2018 Maybach Exelero In Nigeria , Will Shock You !!!

Also check the Interior and Exterior Decoration ..

Check Here : https://aprokogirl.com/8055/9-facts-about-maybach-cost-of-2018-maybach-exelero-in-nigeria/

1 Share

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Dottore: 7:23am On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25am On May 26, 2018

Mercedes-Maybach S600 is the quietest luxury sedan car ever made. It has a ton and tons of sound deadening materials used around the doors and joints of the car

Would you believe that Maybach officially became a sub brand of Mercedes in 2014?

I CANNOT AFFORD IT. grin
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Abbey2sam(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
Wow
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by chido20(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
i thought Mercedes owns maybach
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by marshalll(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2018
Great!!
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by selfmade22: 7:29am On May 26, 2018
they said linda has a connection with 'odour' and now they said she's pregnant, does it mean dat d girl is an 'olosho' or a 'diva'?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Follygunners: 7:30am On May 26, 2018
I traded in my 2010 62 last year... After driving it for 3-yrs, it's not worth the hype. undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Nonnyflex(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2018
Follygunners:
I traded in my 2010 62 last year... After driving it for 3-yrs, it's not worth the hype. undecided
You mean your "mean back bicycle"
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by tunary(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2018
Na which people dey buy this maybach self
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2018
The car don't sell, nobody buys them unlike other luxury cars/brands I don't know why. I think maybach shud have a totally different design all together not the looks of a pimped/redesigned/glorified s class. Almost same interior and exterior.

1 Like

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Follygunners: 7:56am On May 26, 2018
Nonnyflex:

You mean your "mean back bicycle"

Well, go read ur personal text.. grin
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Nobody: 8:06am On May 26, 2018
What ever,the name maybach is the coolest brand with a glorified trademark.

I love it,maybach is not just a name,it a life-style.m

Am a maybach
Who are you?
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Skmoda360(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

that Rick Ross na nickname robber......
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Skmoda360(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2018
Lilisticlili:
What ever,the name maybach is the coolest brand with a glorified trademark.

I love it,maybach is not just a name,it a life-style.m

Am a maybach
Who are you?
women!!! see as she dey tag herself to this expensive brand of car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Abudu2000(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2018
Fact No 10...... rapper Rick Ross couldn't even afford a maybach, at least not after 4years of his album release..lol. lame dudes actually tot Rick Ross has tons of it

1 Like

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Yunjeezy(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2018
when i saw maybach i rush to open this trend thinking it was ricky music brand maybach.

Hearing this car brand for the first time.

1 Like

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Nobody: 9:04am On May 26, 2018
Skmoda360:

women!!! see as she dey tag herself to this expensive brand of car.
mylove ,u can tag u sef with Buhari angry

2 Likes

Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Tolubory(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
Maybach Motorenbau, was originally a German car manufacturer. The company was founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach and his son before being acquired by Daimler-Benz in 1960.

Autojosh.com present to you "9 Facts About Maybach Auto".

Wilhelm Maybach was part of the construction of the first Mercedes automobile in 1900. He left in 1907 to build his own and in 1921 the first Maybach rolled out of production row.

Maybach automakers manufactured engines for the panther and tiger armored tanks used by nazi army in WW2

Maybach brand is considered the opulent member of the Daimler -Benz family ,where as Benz competes with BMW and Audi , Maybach competes with Rolls Royce. This puts it in a whole other category of competition

The Maybach Exelero worth $8m=#2.9billion was the most expensive at that time of production (but now, it’s  The Rolls Royce Sweptail worth about $13m=#4.7billion). The Exelero was equal to 4 Bugatti Veyrons or 8 Ferrari Enzos.

Maybach makes the heaviest and longest cars with weights exceeding 2800kg and length over 6 meters.

Each Maybach engine is handmade by one technician and it is signed at AMG work show room

Maybach is the first car to make cars with solar cells in its roof..The Maybach 57s and 62 models have 30 solar cells which generate 63watts, this is used to power the AC when the car isn’t turned on or being driven, this cools the car by 15 degrees Celsius on hot sunny days..isn’t that a luxury feature all cars need in the tropics?

Would you believe that Maybach officially became a sub brand of Mercedes in 2014? This was done to prevent the Maybach autos from going bankrupt as sales of Maybach cars went really low.

Pls feel free to add yours to the list.

https://autojosh.com/facts-about-maybach-auto/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

My first thought was Maybach Music
huuuh...
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Skmoda360(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2018
Lilisticlili:
mylove ,u can tag u sef with Buhari angry
God go punish buhari wherever the fvck he is right now....lol
why you dey tag me with bad luck?.... I reject it in in Jesus name.
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Nobody: 9:33am On May 26, 2018
Skmoda360:

God go punish buhari wherever the fvck he is right now....lol
why you dey tag me with bad luck?.... I reject it in in Jesus name.
lol...ok. Well u still hve Tinubu sha
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by zoedew: 9:35am On May 26, 2018
Nigerian traditional rulers who own a Maybach.
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Skmoda360(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
Lilisticlili:
lol...ok. Well u still hve Tinubu sha
wetin happen now?....don't tag with any naija politikfians......
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

...owned...
Re: 9 Facts About Maybach by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2018
Skmoda360:

wetin happen now?....don't tag with any naija politikfians......
You are not an American nah

Nah naija u go die put

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Endorses Ondo Auto Rally (Photos And Videos) / 3 Reasons Why Drivers Of Manual Transmission Cars Believe They're Better Drivers / Siena, Promise: Can O2 Sensor Make My Car Stop When In Motion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.