Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget (9928 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 25, 2018
Ecstasy154:

“I have received the budget on behalf of the Presidency. I am transmitting it now,” the presidential aide simply said.

This IGP done spoil my thought pattern.
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by Kingspin(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2018
Fools celebrating ordinary paper. No commissioned project.
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by omohlexy: 1:00am On May 26, 2018
ciciver:
We provide and install biometric time attendance devices which can be used to monitor staff attendance in an organization

Biometric devices use measurable physical characteristics like fingerprints to recognize and identify staff members. These devices generate reports of staff attendance which can be used to calculate overtime or late coming fees, with the bio metric time atttendance device, you can know the exact time that each staff resumes work and close work.

PRICE IS #110.000.
na this kind amebo device you go fit sell. Clap for yourself! Na ya mate invent am.lazy youth
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by worksmart(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2018
Submitting something on Friday evening means it is not really submitted until Monday morning.

So can not consider it submitted until after Monday. These morons in NAss continue holding budget hostage.

Something tells me PMB's illness would return before he is ready to assent especially since at least 4 weeks would be spent removing all the padding from NAss.

Ebola is a hoax that doesn't exist. It is really terrorism (psychological) against us Africans using propaganda.

Ebola may be used in elections next year to make PMB lose if the whites need to remove him.

Ebola hoax may also be used to keep Nigeria out of the world cup.
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by worksmart(m): 2:23am On May 26, 2018
9pm on a Friday night these clowns at NAss a submitting a budget they have had 8 months to consider, sothey could claim t have submitted 25th May instead of the actuality of 28th May. Even then the Aide is only in the process of transmitting so budget has not yet been transmitted to the president as of 9pm Friday when the report was made
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by Afec1000givers: 6:50am On May 26, 2018
ciciver:
We provide and install biometric time attendance devices which can be used to monitor staff attendance in an organization

Biometric devices use measurable physical characteristics like fingerprints to recognize and identify staff members. These devices generate reports of staff attendance which can be used to calculate overtime or late coming fees, with the bio metric time atttendance device, you can know the exact time that each staff resumes work and close work.

PRICE IS #110.000.
I'm living in Abuja, How can i become one of your agents.
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by brodalokie: 11:39am On May 26, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by godfrey01(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2018
when other countries are planning 2019 budget.. the government still struggling with 2018 budget.. too bad..
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by brodalokie: 1:43pm On May 26, 2018
godfrey01:
when other countries are planning 2019 budget.. the government still struggling with 2018 budget.. too bad..

Three days ago the breaking news was FG presents N3.80 billion to Edo State but they're yet to even get the budget now?
Before you employ someone in your company shebi you go get him salary ready? This is the definition of politics I swear
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by brodalokie: 1:44pm On May 26, 2018
godfrey01:

Three days ago the breaking news was FG presents N3.80 billion to Edo State but they're yet to even get the budget now?
Before you employ someone in your company shebi you go get him salary ready? This is the definition of politics I swear
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget by stevnwigw1: 2:15pm On May 26, 2018
let them advice him to return it to nass nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family / Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed / Enugu Government Rehabilitates Intractable Etudo/Awkunanaw Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.