Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Sadio Mane Sends 300 Liverpool Jerseys To Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Sadio Mane Sends 300 Liverpool Jerseys To Fans (362 Views)

Five Female Footballers Who Removed Their Jerseys To Celebrate A Goal / Chiamaka Nnadozie Donates Jerseys To Heartland Queens (Picture). / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Sadio Mane Sends 300 Liverpool Jerseys To Fans by tell9ja: 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-jhr6f62zwn0/Wwh5sGbq4XI/AAAAAAAAB7A/5iVkhwoTLkw7s5E_VxiGN9uOpnfRgILuQCLcBGAs/s1600/sadio.jpg[/img]
Liverpool forward, Sadio Mane has sent 300 Liverpool shirts to his home town in Senegal for fans to wear during Saturday’s Champions League final against Real Madrid.

Speaking on how he feels about playing in the UCL final, he said ;
“If you had said then I would be playing the final I would say it is something incredible in my life. Hopefully we are going to win.

“My family still live in the village. My mum and my uncle. They are all going to be watching.
“There are 2,000 in the village. I bought 300 Liverpool jerseys to send to the people in the village, so the fans can wear to watch the final.”
Sadio Mane sends 300 Liverpool jerseys to fans in his village
Feeling positive of the history Liverpool has in the champions league, especially the 2005 final, when Liverpool battled back from 3-0 down to beat Milan.

He said

“I remember AC Milan v Liverpool. Three-nil down, then 3-3 and penalties. This was a big memory for me,” Mane said. “I was watching in my village. I was not supporting Liverpool at this time. I was a Barcelona fan.”

“I remember being with my friend, a big friend of mine, and at 3-0 down he was completely out.
“He stopped watching until the end and ran like crazy to get away. Then he came back at the end and he could not believe (it).”

SOURCE: https://www.wetindeynet.com/2018/05/champions-league-mane-sends-jerseys.html
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Sadio Mane Sends 300 Liverpool Jerseys To Fans by odiereke(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2018
Waoh, Never forget your source in Life.
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Sadio Mane Sends 300 Liverpool Jerseys To Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:21pm On May 25, 2018
Way to go.....
You will never walk alone!!
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Sadio Mane Sends 300 Liverpool Jerseys To Fans by kaakaa1(m): 11:49pm On May 25, 2018
MAXIMUM RESPECT! let the Best Team Win Tomorrow!

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Sadio Mane Sends 300 Liverpool Jerseys To Fans by chibuthanks: 1:39am On May 26, 2018
HE TRIED SHALL BUT I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT MADRID WILL RAPE LIVERPOOL TOMOROW THOUGH IM KOPPITE

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Makes Stunning Statement About Mohamed Salah: I Love Salah, He's Similar / Real Madrid Vs Liverpool: Policeto Probe Death Threats On Goalkeeper, Loris Kari / All Nike Super Eagles Jerseys In Local Markets Are Likely Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.