Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Film Producer Turns Himself In To NYPD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Film Producer Turns Himself In To NYPD (295 Views)

Photoshop Can Be Used Creatively As He Turns Himself To Regina Daniels Husband / Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In / Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Film Producer Turns Himself In To NYPD by Elpreshh18(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2018
https://preshhinfo..com

Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein turned himself in to the New York Police Department (NYPD) on Friday and is expected to face criminal charges connected to a sexual assault investigation.
On Thursday, there was news that the 66-years old was going to face the music. Since his downfall in 2017 he has been in Arizona treatment facility. Allegations against him first came out in two bomb shell reports in October, where multiple women accused Harvey or sexual harassment, sexual assault or rape. More than 50 women has accused Weinstein of misconduct.

Weinstein is reportedly looking at charges over claims from Lucia Evans. Evans claims were detailed in an October report from the New Yorker where she alleged that in 2004, the Hollywood producer made her ...
For More visit https://preshhinfo..com.ng/2018/05/film-producer-turns-himself-in-to-nypd.html

Re: Film Producer Turns Himself In To NYPD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:20pm On May 25, 2018
Sex has brought down many Mighty men!

Guys, BECAREFUL!!

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Divorce Aisha Abimbola Till Death" – Husband Claims / I Try My Best Not To Take Advantage Of My Female Fans - Singer Praiz / Davido-when Living Like This They Are Suppose To Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.