Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Cee-c Reveals How Being Famous Changed Her Fashion Standards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Reveals How Being Famous Changed Her Fashion Standards (425 Views)

Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) / Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Reveals How Being Famous Changed Her Fashion Standards by Johnvik: 11:44pm On May 25, 2018
spires your style and how do you think it has changed since leaving the house?

I’ve always been stylish, if you look at my pictures prior to Big Brother, I’ve always been someone who likes to express herself through the way she dresses.

I like looking good and I like good things so for me, nothing has changed since the Big Brother house.

Yes of course, I now wear better stuff, more quality stuff because there wasn’t money at that time, now there’s money
She added more to this with her elegant pictures ...for more click. http://jviks.com/2018/05/25/cee-c-reveals-how-being-famous-can-increase-your-fashion-style/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot This Celebrity / Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! / Masterkraft Reveals DM Sent To Him By Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.