Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 Daily While Staying At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 Daily While Staying At Home (440 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 Daily While Staying At Home by fashmobae(f): 12:20am On May 26, 2018
My name is Emmanuel Chibundu, I’m 20 years old and just last week ago, I earned my first million working in the web from my Android phone (you can also use your laptops). To be honest, I couldn’t even dream about such great money; when I was a second-year student of LASU, failed my second semester exams and got expelled and I was unexpectedly thrown alone into this big world, I had no job, and, to cap the matters, a notice arrived that I should undergo a medical check before going to serve the army…
The medical check was going rather slowly, and I wasn’t going to leave until the winter conscription. But now I have my money and I feel absolutely safe! A friend of mine was making money in the web while I was studying but I thought he was just an idiot who was trying to earn something without a higher education. That time I was waiting for my degree and expecting a #150,000-#200,000 job, even if now it looks just ridiculous.
Anyway, I decided to earn something myself and asked my friend about what he was doing. I started looking for some freelance jobs but each time I just got cheated. Once I translated a huge text into English for free, and another time I spent 2 weeks performing some tasks and filling in questionnaires but never got paid. I think you might face that as well, if you haven’t already!
Things changed when I found some website and decided to log in. Then I started reading their materials and found out that the website was about bitcoin mining. Now I know that it’s just a PARADISE for novices and a great opportunity if you have no particularly skills! You can work comfortably from any place by surfing only a special website with your laptop or smart phone.

The next step is to start clicking on the ads provided and start earning big money via bitcoins! As for me, I raised 0.1 BTC (i.e. Bitcoin) which is equivalent to #267,300 the very first week! I had no serious knowledge at all! And I was nothing but a novice in this business! But now I managed to buy a nice car, I can afford renting a smart apartment in the centre of the city and live separately from my parents! Anyway, if you still have doubts, I will clear that doubt of yours in the following explanation:

I think you will be able to earn as much as I do. There are a lot of training materials on this website that will help you to raise your first #300,000 or even #500,000 after just a week! Good luck!

What should you do now?
Explanation: That's how to start… continue reading......
https://www.fashmobae.com.ng/2018/05/an-ordinary-student-from-nigeria-earns.html?m=1
Re: An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 Daily While Staying At Home by Heylius(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2018
Hmmm i do i believe you

(1) (Reply)

Exciting And Useful Toy To Give Your Children / Professional Ironing Work In Lagos / Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.