Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Spend Time With God Daily - Exodus 32:4-6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spend Time With God Daily - Exodus 32:4-6 (277 Views)

Worship And Praise God Daily / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spend Time With God Daily - Exodus 32:4-6 by Nobody: 1:26am On May 26, 2018
The first call of God on every leader is a call to intimacy (to be with him). A spiritual leader with no personal encounter or revelation of God, but borrowed revelation will be a danger to the people he leads. He will be unable to lead those people into a thriving relationship with God. Rather he will link them to idols and emblems. His ministry will eventually gravitate towards people that are not really looking for God, but for solutions and when you are not giving then items to subsidize their lack of pursuit of God, they leave you for the next solution centre.

A leader in this kingdom is the one that can hear God the most. God told Moses in Exodus 24:12 “come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.”

Compare Moses and Aaron’s attitude on this point. Pay the price for authentic experience with God. Don’t manufacture synthetic alternatives for the people. Don’t err because someone somewhere has gathered a large congregation in error and you are feeling left out. I have seen people who reduced the standard of God in order to get a large church. Be careful, these are the last days.

The Lord told me years ago that, “THE FUTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO THE MAN DOING IT QUICK, BUT THE MAN DOING IT RIGHT.” Spend time with the word of God daily.

PRAYER: Sweet Holy Spirit, help me to enjoy the fellowship of the Father on a daily basis. I come against every illegal busyness and haste that takes me away from His presence in Jesus’ name. Amen

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Samuel 9:1-11:27, John 15:1-27, Psalm 119:49-64, Proverbs 16:1-3

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Mind And Change Your Life. / Christians In Nigeria Have Been Subjected To Killings – Anglican Bishop / 4 Health Benefits Of Water You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.