Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) (44583 Views)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by TheAngry1: 9:56am On May 26, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Automatic3444(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Yello1 post=67887747]....:.....Some people just talk cos they wonna talk people who tremble at d sight of their superior officers at work ( not their proprietor oo) will come here a berate peopl for doing wat dey like doing... Is it a crime for people to see for demself wat was being commissioned? Rather Dan appreciating d person working naija love associating with someone who commissioned a shoe polish and some other insignificant project in as much d sed person isn't fayose. Wat are see is massive turn out for d man called fayose. JAH BLESS
..:.:......APC WILL NOT LIKE THIS.....LIKE FOR FAYOSE.. SHARE FOR APC

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Mufasa27(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2018
UfuomaUN:

So Ambode didn't cut ribbons to commission Abulegba and Ajah fly over?
You dey mind those fools ??

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 9:59am On May 26, 2018
GEJ the real president of Nigeria.

Not that ediotic dullardeen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 26, 2018
johnmartus:
cheesy cheesy grin what where is the flyover? If ambode try this shit in Lagos we will stone him.

Shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by jbtobsyn(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2018
darfay:

Chinese are celebrating advanced technology we still having a fun fair for ordinary fly overs
Yes and what achievement do you have,your mates at china are making torch lights,cars.It is the theory the technology makers used to do practicals that you are being taught .What have you done for your country.Be the CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Mufasa27(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2018
trapQ:
I pity the black race
You won't say this if it was amosun or your dunce president lol.....we know your type.

Pained zombie, Get a pistol a blow your head off.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Mufasa27(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2018
johnmartus:
shocked that's elephant projects do you want to compare it with 1kilometer .
You mean white elephant projects

Dunce everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by AiiVee(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2018
finally

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by sunbreaker: 10:11am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:
All these crowd for the commissioning of a mere flyover? It seems Ekiti people are so backward in orientation, I apologize if anyone is hurt though.

Fayose is my man but he shouldn't have thrown a party for this naa. sad
you are correct bros,they should visit lagos

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by kerry57: 10:16am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:
All these crowd for the commissioning of a mere flyover? It seems Ekiti people are so backward in orientation, I apologize if anyone is hurt though.

Ekiti is not as rich as Lagos, Abuja, rivers etc. So things like this should be celebrated. Moreover this is the first flyover in Ekiti built by a governor as much as I know cos it's a state I visit once in a while. Let's celebrate fresh air when we receive it and not to condemn it. OK?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by kerry57: 10:21am On May 26, 2018
sunbreaker:
How much is the monthly allocation of Lagos and that of Ekiti? How much does both states generate? Most of come to social media to form Lagosians.where are u from? And how many flyovers do u have there. Commend good things went they happen at least cos that will begat another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by kareemkamil(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2018
I just love fayose this guy is doing his best. I could remember years back before he was maliciously impeached then this guy constructed road that links almost the entire of ekiti and when he was removed every other governor that came to rule ekiti did nothing and fayose was back to power and ekiti is moving on bit by bit, I love him.

I love fayose and wike for saving Nigeria a country of over 180 million from the embarrassment of one party this useless apc were planing to do. If not for fayose and wike opposition voice would have died long ago the Islamic agenda of Buhari and his gang would have succeed. I really thank these two guys a lot and all their haters will swallow sniper soon either they liked it or not sniper is the way for them.

God bless fayose
God bless Jonathan
God bless wike
God bless Nigeria

A......N......D

Thunder fire all apc
Thunder fire fayemi
Thunder fire Buhari the bigot
Thunder fire Amaechi+Tinubu
Thunder fire those that sold us bad market.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by gotnel: 10:42am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Apology accepted, we are not backward in orientation.
It's just a campaign rally and nothing more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Oblang(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

You won't say this if it was amosun or your dunce president lol.....we know your type.

Pained zombie, Get a pistol a blow your head off.

The same way u will condemn it if its the president.. So u are both hypocrites...throwing a big party because of flyover.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by adetes: 10:54am On May 26, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2018
Why is it that Fayose likes commissioning projects at nights? He came to Ikere to commission the road dualization project at night. Can't the commissioning be done during the day?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:

thats his only project in his 8 yrs in office
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by omoelerin1: 11:13am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Same thing happens wherever you come from. It is not about Ekiti alone. This is Nigeria. As if you don't understand Nigerian political culture and behavior.

If he shouldn't throw party, what else do you want him to throw when election is less than 2 months?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Jonakez(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2018
Hmmm. When will Umuahia, Capital of Abia State will be ½ of Ado-Ekiti in terms of Level of infrastructural Development?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by BJ0SE(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2018
What of commissioning of bus stop that closed the whole of lagos

Chascop:

Mere flyover you say..
What have you contributed to the development of your own town, talk more of state?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:

I was at Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday after a very long time. I came from Abuja through Kabba & all those Akoko towns until we entered Ado. I saw Afe Babalola University, I was shocked with the structures on ground in the University. The road that entered Ado through this route was very bad. Later, we entered the major road to Adekunle Fajuyi memorial park, then I saw the bridge & the park opposite it. The park has 'Osoko bar' in it.

In my mind, I remembered I have seen that bridge on nairaland some weeks ago. I also visited the high court complex .

Ekiti is a rural state with villages & rural towns, therefore, bringing such thing is an achievement to them. To somebody in Onitsha, Aba, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, & other places , that one major road is not a big thing. In Ogun State where I come from, it will be an insult to expect that type of festivity in Abeokuta because of bridge because of closeness to Lagos.

Moreover, Ogun people will not celebrate a governor who borrowed to build one bridge while owing civil servant salaries. Any governor can borrow to construct low cost bridge through Chinese if that is the priority. Fayose is an emperor in a rural state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by omoelerin1: 11:20am On May 26, 2018
sunbreaker:
Is it not the same bridge and bus stop that ambode is building in Lagos?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Mufasa27(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2018
Oblang:

The same way u will condemn it if its the president.. So u are both hypocrites...throwing a big party because of flyover.
Condemn what, Bros I'm not like you that comment on every post you see on here.

Flyover or no Flyover this government has failed us, say the truth and put the devil to shame.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Duru009(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2018
Ekiti state is for PDP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by objobj: 11:32am On May 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Fayose is working

Haters should hug Bubu

with the flyover? do you know the location of the fly over? unnecessary and waste of money. he could have channeled the money to something else if we are serious minded people.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 26, 2018
darfay:

Chinese are celebrating advanced technology we still having a fun fair for ordinary fly overs
you are not the Chinese. grin.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by HopeAtHand: 11:40am On May 26, 2018
Investordaves:
Nice one from fayose and GEJ presence is good. Just become running mate to Atiku for the Atiku to be sweet

What kind of insult is dis?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Emma5097: 11:45am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:

It shows you people in Ekiti aren't scared of coming out at night to be with their governor unlike other states where they commission wheel barrows, shoe mending needles and thread, cutlasses and hoes and yet they still get killed over cows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by darfay: 11:48am On May 26, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Yes and what achievement do you have,your mates at china are making torch lights,cars.It is the theory the technology makers used to do practicals that you are being taught .What have you done for your country.Be the CHANGE.

I am an accountant don't ask me stupid questions like when would I start making cars and torchlight like your mates in China
Re: Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) by Pentools(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2018
UfuomaUN:

So Ambode didn't cut ribbons to commission Abulegba and Ajah fly over?

U sure say the guy dey Lagos abi na for one suburb village in Ogun state, he no see when ambode invite bull-bull and even Naomi Campbell for the commissioning of bus stop in lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.