Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page (32054 Views)

11 Years Old Girl Show Off Her Pregnancy [see How She Got Pregnant] / Naira Marley's Wikipedia Page To Be Deleted / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:24am On May 26, 2018
I was just minding my business then I found this on her Wikipedia page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Ikeji

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by EbukaHades10(m): 4:08am On May 26, 2018
So we should do what now?

63 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by MDsambo: 4:18am On May 26, 2018
Oga you were not mind your business

18 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Chicagoesontop: 4:20am On May 26, 2018
Op what took you to her Wikipedia page if you are minding your business, so Linda is the only girl to get pregnant out of wedlock abi??

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by eph12(m): 4:38am On May 26, 2018
Where's the news here?

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by hopeforcharles(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2018
You guys should stop attacking op, Linda is a liar and a double character personality, didn't u guys saw where her fans are accusing her? She has misled a whole lot of women with her celibacy bulsh*t and now went @ the back a gets pregnant, imagine the fate of those girls who due to her advices, speech and blogs lost out in relationships and marriage. Let's condemn what is bad

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Victorblaze14(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2018
hopeforcharles:
You guys should stop attacking op, Linda is a liar and a double character personality, didn't u guys saw where her fans are accusing her? She has misled a whole lot of women with her celibacy bulsh*t and now went @ the back a gets pregnant, imagine the fate of those girls who due to her advices, speech and blogs lost out in relationships and marriage. Let's condemn what is bad
let's condemn you. In life what do u stand for i bet no body knows u in ur village,why do u want to die on top another person matter, assuming u dey villa now u for be wizard. u see a friend wey don acheive something u go wan give em poison guy change ur ways and try and become somebody in life

25 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Talknochip(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2018
Smh
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
PREGNANCY OF THE YEAR!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by CodeTemplar: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
Somebody is doing a good job.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by nittroboy(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2018
If she pregnant or not what could happened to her ?
Sebi na woman traditional to get pregnant and delivere a bouncy baby cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who care to?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by dotcomnamename: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
Nonsense !
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
This una gossip go soon cause miscarriage for this woman. Allow it na haba.
Morning afternoon night Linda Linda Linda.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by cheddahboy(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2018
Shu
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
Na Kemi Omololu
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by XVIER(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
I'm really disappointed in Linda, I always reference her whenever my younger sister is misbehaving sometimes. I be like girl you better keep your head straight see LindaKG she's an example of a good lady. But now she's pregnant without getting married and can't even say who the man is. Now I'm beginning to believe wizkid

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Ekeseges(f): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
Is she the first to get pregnant outside wedlock.na real wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by ednut1(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
At 3am kwa. U no get life ni. The pic below is a reflection of all of us

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Spar7tan(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
Oga OP, why you no just overlook this thing when you saw it?

So we should climb transformer bc of this abi?.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Skmoda360(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2018
EbukaHades10:
So we should do what now?
help me ask the mumu op
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by meedx: 9:47am On May 26, 2018
There was once a Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by FlirtyGist: 9:51am On May 26, 2018
sad sadq
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Macnnoli4(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2018
It seems like a normal update on her profile in wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by emmabest2000(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2018
Linda is female version of TWO FACE

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Alphasoar(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2018
OP am sure you were the one that edited her wikipedia page and wrote that. So it is no news, everyone can alter and edit people's biographies on Wikipedia.

Give us some good news please tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Pearlyakin(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2018
Linda the mother of unborn bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by DanielsParker(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2018
so informative
Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Nobody: 9:53am On May 26, 2018
Linda the dick starved HYPOCRITE grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by johnnyvid(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2018
In short, Linda ikeji is a liar and a LovePeddler blogger.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Thisis2raw(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2018
Linda ikeji told this girls to stay away from us, while she was busy enjoying her some good d*ck

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page by Etranshub(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2018
Her pregnancy her life undecided

New from the house of Bethsaidal farms and agro allied.

A simple fact that is hard to learn is that, the time to save money is when you actually have some. Get
#mypiggiebank from the house of bethsaidal today and start saving some money today so that money can save you. Dm us today for prices with nation wide delivery available.

Made of steel (stainless, galvanised and mild steel), fireproof,breakpoint ,re-usable and ever-lasting.

Instagram : mypiggiebank
Facebook: my piggy bank
Whatsapp: 08167488947

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl / Lady Recreates Rita Dominic & Toni Tones' Look To The #AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.