Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them (971 Views)

Ekiti Begs Monarchs To Stop Hoarding Lands, Release Them For Farming / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / APC May Lose Kogi, Edo, Others Over Chieftains’ Face-off, Nabena Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them by Pussitto: 4:42am On May 26, 2018
PDP 2016 governorship aspirant pastor osagie ize- iyamu, edo state PDP chairman dan orbih and other PDP stakeholders in EDo state with the former deputy Governor Lucky imasuen has been released from EFCC custody on bail.

https://chikasom..com/2018/05/pastor-ize-iyamuex-deputy-governoredo.html

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them by malware: 4:54am On May 26, 2018
The way Buhari looks at the smiles ryt now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them by Nobody: 5:13am On May 26, 2018
malware:
The way Buhari looks at the smiles ryt now
Please remove that picture of Buhari. It's night here, I don't wanna have a bad dream. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them by SOFTENGR: 5:26am On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Please remove that picture of Buhari. It's night here, I don't wanna have a bad dream. undecided
Savage!
grin grin grin laugh no let me sleep

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them by Omeokachie: 7:34am On May 26, 2018
I said it that it was all exercise in futility.

Just a way of Buhari to deceive the gullible.

So long as the likes of Babachir and officials of this government are looting the treasury and walking free, the so-called anti corruption war will continue to fail.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu,ex-deputy Governor Of Edo & Others Smiles As EFCC Release Them by famology(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2018
Omeokachie:
I said it that it was all exercise in futility.

Just a way of Buhari to deceive the gullible.

So long as the likes of Babachir and officials of this government are looting the treasury and walking free, the so-called anti corruption war will continue to fail.
you're too ignorant to know that their offence is a bailable one.They deserve the right to a bail and that does not stop the continuation of trial.Bail and it's associated conditions is just to ensure the presence of the defendant during trial,it doesn't mean the person is guilty or innocent of the charges against him/her.Nairaland harbours too many ignoramus these days.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo: A Nation With Short Memories / Boko Haram In Ekiti State / BREAKING: Another ex-Nigerian Gov, Joshua Dariye Convicted of N1.16billion fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.