Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside (67255 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2018
Expired butt

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by BelindaKings(f): 8:54am On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by 9jaBloke: 8:55am On May 26, 2018
Chioma is now a Celeb angry

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by buchilino(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2018
femi4:
low key is boring
SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE HUH?.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by deaconbiggy(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2018
sisisioge:
Me sha like the babe sha grin grin

Well we r telling you that you r finer than her

Have faith and believe in the words of his prophet .
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2018
Her backside, her convenience for excreta.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by okerekeikpo: 9:01am On May 26, 2018
Assured pussyy, high class olosho

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2018
Eneyerin:
Not shapely enough.

She is still young...as she grows older the curves get broader and fuller.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Ziggylady(f): 9:02am On May 26, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
No hating plz.....

Honestly this chioma is just an average girl... Just a normal fine girl, nothing too special.

Just come to my street and see exceptional beauties.....

Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....

Like my people would always say, the beauty of a woman lies in her heart. Not face , boobs , ass and curves.

If she is 'just a normal fine girl' then you have seen it all....I guess the ones on your street are 'abnormal fine girls' with alien looks undecided......Chioma should not look like an extra-terrestial or something out of 'Star Trek' before you lots agree she is 'fine'

This beef from you lots is not necessay.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Kumbola: 9:05am On May 26, 2018
This your “IF” Guy will make you popular and know to every real good man that would have love to marry you retract to other line. Make sure He “IF” marry you oo... if not? It’s gonna be difficult you’ll hav husband that will last with you oo. Men will just line up to have baby with you and leave or zooom away.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Alwaysking: 9:06am On May 26, 2018
These same hoe I banged that year, I swear Davido know get eyes, he's rich and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Nobody: 9:07am On May 26, 2018
sisisioge:

Me too. I like how she looks so ordinary, not like a slay queen.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Alwaysking: 9:08am On May 26, 2018
sisisioge:
Expired
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Adewunmibaba(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2018
Egbon Cee'c
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2018
Davido got a good thang rite here grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Caliso(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
No hating plz.....

Honestly this chioma is just an average girl... Just a normal fine girl, nothing too special.

Like my people would always say, the beauty of a woman lies in her heart. Not face , boobs , ass and curves.

Abeg what is the name of your street, someone wants to relocate.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Husty(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
I swear nothing special about this babe

Maybe physically
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Skmoda360(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2018
where is the backside? all this bloggers posting trash upandan thunder go fire una ooooo...awon were gbogbo.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by babadem2much(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2018
grin
spyg1:
Her backside is like big testis

grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Skmoda360(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2018
babadem2much:
grin
grin grin grin grin
shoro niyen.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by SirMichael1: 9:52am On May 26, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
No hating plz.....

What street and which state?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by tomdon(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2018
This babe is not fine at all
Five years from now, her fatness no go be here
He left many beauties follow her. Lucky gal

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2018
al this show off always. .abeg dem say u dey Madonna university.. .u dey get time read your books at all?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by macphilip: 9:56am On May 26, 2018
by the time Davido eye yaff clear
my broda, it will be too late

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by yokri1112: 10:02am On May 26, 2018
chioma has fried dodo for davido ����
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by enonche85(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2018
She wear nyash jor! tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by deebrownneymar: 10:11am On May 26, 2018
Chioma like money pass Davido
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Donpenny(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2018
grin why won't she pose with her backside when she has a flacid chest

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Nobody: 10:19am On May 26, 2018
You made me waste my previous mb on this crap..oya take am !!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by Diso60090(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2018
After you done fuvking now you are showing us the bedroom where the magic took place last night

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside by holluphemydavid(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2018
grin ;Anyone with her Instagram handle? Wanna follow her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.