Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) (1243 Views)

Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by jenniferlove(f): 7:16am On May 26, 2018
Adekunle Gold recently shed light on the nature of the relationship he shares with Simi, during a listening session of his recently released About 30 album. He said Simi is his partner in music, particularly in the area of songwriting.

The two singers, Adekunle Gold and Simi are known to share a strong chemistry that has produced strong emotion-filled music but it is unsure whether their chemistry also exists in the form of romance and they both have not help matters by refusing to confirm it, leaving speculations on the topic to swell.

However, Adekunle Gold was willing to share stories about their music relationship. He took a moment to appreciate the Joromi singer for her support in his music career, especially because she mixes his music and help him in the area of song composition. He even said that he learnt song writing from Simi and that he seeks her validation before putting out his material. The hype on Simi was that much and we understand.

Adekunle Gold, the urban high life music revolutionist, recently released his sophomore album titled About 30 and there’s enough hint that suggests it is a classic. The lead single of the album – IRE has had so much impact that it has been dubbed ‘the Nigerian prayer anthem of 2018.’

As expected, Simi had a hand in the album preparation process. She mixed majority of the songs on the album and also played a role in the area of song writing. Even though their love lives remains private; their music relationship which has been confirmed, has been a thing of beauty.

Watch video.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/finally-adekunle-gold-confirms-simi-as-his-partner-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On May 26, 2018
We don know prior now....

Not a news!
Or maybe officially, it is now!!
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by AshCoded(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2018
they will only say things they want us to hear or believe..

anyways I so much love dis Simi...always looking gorgeous nd Beautiful with her lovely voice.
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2018
I'm just imagining what happens when it gets dark and they can't go from the studio anymore and they are all alone through the night.

They will be saying rosary?

Or reciting the Qu'ran?

Make them cut us some slack joor?
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
AshCoded:
they will only say things they want us to hear or believe..

anyways I so much love dis Simi...always looking gorgeous nd Beautiful with her lovely voice.

I bet you are blinded to the chest.
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by AshCoded(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:

I bet you are blinded to the chest.

lol...then maybe u r blinded to the brain nd all part of ur vital organs.
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by jenniferlove(f): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 26, 2018
falz rapping is now boring and stale as fvck undecided
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by Donald95(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2018
Whenever Africans hears Partner, the tin dat comes to their mind is sex.

Why always sex. no wonder Trump said"When it is raining season, Americans think of farming while Africans think of Sex"
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2018
AshCoded:

lol...then maybe u r blinded to the brain nd all part of ur vital organs.

How pathetic you didn't even realize I was talking about Simi's chest, and not yours.

Pele o.
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2018
Donald95:
Whenever Africans hears Partner, the tin dat comes to their mind is sex.

Why always sex. no wonder Trump said"When it is raining season, Americans think of farming while Africans think of Sex"

So Americans are now better farmers than Africans?

Must everything Trump says make sense to you? Maybe because he's a white man.

Isn't that inferiority complex? Huh?
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by AshCoded(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:

How pathetic you didn't even realize I was talking about Simi's chest, and not yours.

Pele o.

lol
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by AshCoded(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Pele o.

lolz....if wat u sed itz true sha...den u didn't put it well cos anybody wud av thought itz an insult.

well am so sorry fr D insult I thought it was an insult so I decided nt to kip mute.

if itz nt really an insult den am sorry fr the insult also.
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by Donald95(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:

So Americans are now better farmers than Africans?

Must everything Trump says make sense to you? Maybe because he's a white man.

Isn't that inferiority complex? Huh?

Everything he says make sense because he is ekwueme and he thinks critically before talking, other than your president that opened his cigarettes ridden mouth and said "he will create 3 million Jobs anually"
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by Thaheer(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2018
Donald95:

Everything he says make sense because he is ekwueme and he thinks critically before talking, other than your president that opened his cigarettes ridden mouth and said "he will create 3 million Jobs anually"
And what brought the Nigerian president into this discussion?,..Not everything trump says would make sense unless you're suffering from inferiority complex..
And just like the other guy said,does that makes the Americans better than us when it comes to farming,..
Because I know you knew that HeL LIED..
No wonder you people are carrying that "shithole" country about..If you are a citizen of a sh*thole country,what does that make you??..
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by Donald95(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2018
Thaheer:

And what brought the Nigerian president into this discussion?,..Not everything trump says would make sense unless you're suffering from inferiority complex..
And just like the other guy said,does that makes the Americans better than us when it comes to farming,..
Because I know you knew that HeL LIED..
No wonder you people are carrying that "shithole" country about..If you are a citizen of a sh*thole country,what does that make you??..

Keep deceiving yourself, With mechanized farming and science, they are far more better than us.

You and I know how people feel when it rains.

I involved President because I want to clearify him why we take Donald Trump speach more serious than Bullharis noise
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by jenniferlove(f): 9:02am On May 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2018
AshCoded:

lolz....if wat u sed itz true sha...den u didn't put it well cos anybody wud av thought itz an insult.

well am so sorry fr D insult I thought it was an insult so I decided nt to kip mute.

if itz nt really an insult den am sorry fr the insult also.

It's Kul.
Re: Finally, Adekunle Gold Confirms Simi As His ‘partner’ (video) by jenniferlove(f): 11:05am On May 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Looks Dope In Black Outfit Pictured With His Baby Mama / Ex militant/warlord HRH Ateke Tom Celebrates Birthday in style( Photo) / Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.