Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji (687 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by EmagNig(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2018
Ever since Linda Ikeji announced her pregnancy, controversial Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo has been on her case and she doesn't seem to be ready to relent at this moment.

It all started with the allegation that Linda Ikeji's pregnancy is false and she is only wearing a moonbump, then it got to the stage that she was engaged to a man that never wanted to marry her and not it has gotten to the point of being self-made or not.

According to Kemi Olunloyo in her new post and attack on Linda Ikeji, the blogger is not self-made as she always claims, she is rather a product of her interaction with politicians and oil tycoons

She wrote;

“@officiallindaikeji Your entire business will COLLAPSE VERY SOON WHEN YOU LANGUISH IN PRISON LIKE ME. My business collapsed and I lost wages, assignment, ads, revenues and my integrity. MARK MY WORDS! Linda Ikeji media will suffer a catastrophe. When your baby arrives in 9 months or whenever you choose, I will investigate where you trafficked it from.

Better get your adoption papers together. Languish is a word that you will never ever say again. Omale jatijati. Banana Island mansion bought by a looter. Both governors who financed LIM will be named soon. You are NOT SELF MADE. YOU LIED TO ALL THOSE YOUNG GIRLS. Oil tycoons and politicians made you. They cannot marry you. They have their wives home

#MADAMKOO #KemiOlunloyo”

https://lailasnews.com/youre-not-self-made-politicians-made-you-kemi-olunloyo-to-linda-ikeji/

lalasticlala

Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by xreal: 7:58am On May 26, 2018
There should be more to these women than I know.

This bashing is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:59am On May 26, 2018
cheesy

ok ok atigbo(we yaff hear) undecided

now we yaff know linda is not a self made as you lamented, she gat rich through politician dickkk, house she own at banana isnt her erected it bla bla bla yadayada. undecided

now tell me how many politicians yaff really erected a bungalow for you,how many blogs you have that really drive money to your account, how many oil tycoon you suck their diickk that turned billion of naira for you. undecided

unless you only awarded with continuously jail time grin grin grin

kemi olunloyo and attention seeking with jailmeant syndrome cheesy

1 Like

Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by okomile(f): 7:59am On May 26, 2018
Kirikiri is waiting for this woman. She still a nuthead. shocked
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On May 26, 2018
ONE DAY. ONE PROBLEM!

There is FIRE on the mountain!!
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by swiz123(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2018
Is it when this woman pulls off her clothes that people will know that she is mentally unstable.

I hope sango cures her of her madness with a special Thunder
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by Mutemenot(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2018
this woman is not different from Lolita Onochie, Reno, Ffk, Lai M. grin
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by Dami12345: 8:37am On May 26, 2018
All of you Linda defenders SHUT UP and think,
Linda is shady, let's see the skeletons in her cupboard and learn how to be rich from her. Let kemi show us free of charge
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:00am On May 26, 2018
This woman knows things. You can't be this confident to spew stuff like this if you haven't got damning info.

That, or she's terribly deluded.
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by eyeview: 9:15am On May 26, 2018
But in actual sense, did anybody really believe Linda ikeji made all this money from blogging?
Nairaland has far greater traffic and ads than her blog yet he hasn't made enough to buy a house in the most expensive neighbourhood in Nigeria or float a tv station

1 Like

Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by afroniger: 9:33am On May 26, 2018
Choi! Linda don buy market.
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by Pearlyakin(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2018
Linda, the mother of unborn basted.
Re: You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji by Pearlyakin(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2018
Linda, the mother of unborn basted

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Nina 22nd Birthday Party / Tekno Signs Deal Worth Over N900 Million Naira With Universal Music / ”stop Blaming Dbanj’s Wife”- Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.