Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Adekunle Gold Cries After Releasing ‘about 30’ Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Cries After Releasing ‘about 30’ Album (393 Views)

I Am So Sad”: Lizzy Gold Cries Out As She Claims Her Housekeeper Absconded With / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Lynxxx Caught Double-dating, Weeks After Releasing Loved Up Photo With Genevieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Cries After Releasing ‘about 30’ Album by reportminds: 9:05am On May 26, 2018
Award-winning music artiste, Adekunle Gold has revealed how his latest album ‘About 30’ made him cry.
He made this known in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle on Friday afternoon.

Adekunle Gold said the manner his fans received the album moved him to tears, and that he would do it all over again.

He wrote on Twitter: "I am really emotional right now.

I could cry happy tears.
This album, #About30, is a reflection of my heart, my fears, my pleasures, my pain, my losses and my faith. .

With the love you give me? I would do it again and again and again and one more time."

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/adekunle-gold-cries-after-releasing.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Adekunle Gold Cries After Releasing ‘about 30’ Album by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2018
apart from IRE

the rest track is bulllshit
Re: Adekunle Gold Cries After Releasing ‘about 30’ Album by Himmler: 9:26am On May 26, 2018
Rubbish album

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi Bakre Shares Pictures Of His Young-looking ‘popman’ / Tonto Dike Foundation To Visit Female, School, Prison & Provide Aid To Inmates / 'doesn’t Take Much To Make Me Smile' - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.