Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Problems Of Nigerian Youths Are In Three Folds - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Problems Of Nigerian Youths Are In Three Folds (401 Views)

Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 / Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problems Of Nigerian Youths Are In Three Folds by Standardcosting(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2018
Every country has her own peculiar problems. Nigeria's own is bad leadership. Many youth roam the street aimlessly involved in one or more vices.

I don't judge people because I haven't walked their path. The vulnerable are everywhere, deserving more than #5000 a month.

Every day I go out for my classes, on a particular street, I see young men and ladies hovering around this particular mini brothel wasting their youthful age. Some taking marijuana, codines, gambling etc.

Then again I can't blame them. If only our leaders who steal decide to spend it at least 'wisely'. Perhaps setting up a manufacturing firm producing something as small as toothpick.

Who knows? Maybe these guys would have gotten jobs there. And the thoughts of these bad acts wouldn't come to their minds in the first place.

Our leaders are our problem. All their companies are offshore, in tax havens.
I was happy when the panama papers investigation was launched in 2015. But today the investigation is as weightless as a paper.. the panama papers.

What's the hope for the youths who wallow in three problems.
1. They have a problem
2. They don't know they have a problem
3 There's no solution in sight to their problems.
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Youths Are In Three Folds by JesuEruOluwa: 9:43am On May 26, 2018
Its a pity Nigerian youths are just wasting away

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment:‎ Police Release List Of Successful Candidates / Fairdeal Consult Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Vacancies In A Multinational Company (mcf)hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.