Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu (1161 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Buhari’s Govt Ignored Intelligence Warnings About Boko Haram, Says S’african Mer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by RagaMufeen(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2018
Throwback

Action Congress of Nigeria National Leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said his support for amnesty for Boko Haram members is conditional.

According to a statement by Tinubu Media Office, the former governor made the submission during a condolence visit to the Emir of Kano, HRH Alhaji Dr. Ado Bayero and the Governor and People of Kano State over the bomb attacks that have rocked the ancient city of Kano

He spoke to reporters at the Aminu Kano International Airport in Kano while responding to a question on whether or not the government should grant amnesty to Boko Haram.

The statement said: “Here is Governor Tinubu’s response.”I support the granting of amnesty to the sect but with some conditions which includes justice for those people with blood in their hands because it will go along way in discouraging such dastardly acts in future.

“If you called Boko Haram ghosts, what of their members that were arrested and are in various prisons? These people are human beings and through them, their colleagues can be known and talked to…”
http://thenationonlineng.net/i-support-amnesty-for-boko-haram-with-conditions-says-tinubu/

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by snazzy5050(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2018
This is serious

1 Like

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Kundagarten: 10:08am On May 26, 2018
Tinubu see your life, a slave will always be a slave.

5 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Paperwhite(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2018
Simply because BH is an integral part of the APC government & of course yet to kill or bomb any of his family member.

8 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Mufasa27(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2018
Lol
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15am On May 26, 2018
Afonja Tinubu oo.

O' kare'

2 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Mufasa27(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2018
Arrant Nonsense.

Tinubu doing everything possible to please his master.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by dukie25: 10:20am On May 26, 2018
Why won't a slave support his master

3 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by princechurchill(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2018
Sold his conscience for a plate of Amala they are known for betrayals ask Abiola

5 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by fergie001: 10:25am On May 26, 2018
Mtchew

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Opinionated: 10:31am On May 26, 2018
Like the SAN rightly put it, this is no time to sit on the fence, I call on all well-meaning patriotic Nigerians who truly believe in one United Progressive Nigeria where fairness, peace and justice shall reign to join in the movement to get Nigeria to work in our time by electing His Excellency Atiku Abubakar as the next President not because he is necessarily the smartest amongst over 180 million people, but because he has rare qualities of building bridges which is a prerequisite for getting us out of the real conundrum of bigotry and identity politics that eventually will put us on the path that leads to all round growth and development.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/re-i-accepted-serve

1 Like

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On May 26, 2018
Later you will support amnesty for killer herdsmen

6 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by osazeeblue01: 10:42am On May 26, 2018
I just confirmed that Tinubu need medical attention seriously.

7 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Cyynthia(f): 10:44am On May 26, 2018
What do you expect from a Yoruba muslin ?
A slave to Fulani will forever remain a slave to Fulani.
A slave has no option than to follow the footsteps of his masters.
Tinibu is a Yoruba Muslim
Tinibu is a slave to Fulani.
He said this based on the instruction given to him by his Fulani masters.
Tinibu can't take decision on his own.

Lalasticlala... Where are you ?

7 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by melvinjames: 11:05am On May 26, 2018
Trust Tinubu to support boko haram. When we say APC is boko haram party they get offended.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by orisa37: 11:14am On May 26, 2018
That's the enemy No1 of the Igbos. He is he who supported building Prisons for captured Bokoharams in Enugu and Anambra.

1 Like

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 11:15am On May 26, 2018
Amnesty is a way to know what is their problem.

The first step to stop all terrorist organization, is to know what they want.

1 Like

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 11:19am On May 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
Simply because BH is an integral part of the APC government & of course yet to kill or bomb any of his family member.
and without amnesty, idiotic pigs of Biafra are celebrating their fellow terrorist group to kill more.

1 Like

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by RagaMufeen(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2018
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
and without amnesty, idiotic pigs of Biafra are celebrating their fellow terrorist group to kill more.
[/s]

buhariguy
Idiotic Pig of Buhari have come here

4 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Workingdays: 11:44am On May 26, 2018
See frustration!!!
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by whizcode: 6:16am On May 27, 2018
snazzy5050:
This is serious
check your mail or WhatsApp
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by snazzy5050(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2018
whizcode:
check your mail or WhatsApp
done check mail
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:54am On May 27, 2018
I think there's something just fundamentally wrong with the psyche and mental state of the Yoruba Muslims. Even the ones i interact with offline seem to share the same view.
These people make me ashamed of being a Yoruba most times. What a disgusting set of people.

5 Likes

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by akinszz: 8:19am On May 27, 2018
if that should be the case, then peace loving unemployed youths deserve much more than amnesty for not carrying arms... if they were to carry arms I know Syria will be child's play.
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:34am On May 27, 2018
this is a stale news, opinion changes overtime moreover what he meant then was solution to the boko haram terrorism through persuasion. violence doesn't solve everything
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Blackfire(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2018
Am beginning to believe this... Yoruba Muslim ish as true.
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by 12Monkeys: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bastard
Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
See them? APC is BH and BH is APC.Remember;

-"I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu."

-"The proscription of Ansaru by the FG is unconstitutional
"(Lai Muhammed). And....

1 Like

Re: I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Racoon:
See them? APC is BH and BH is APC.Remember;

-"I Support Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says Tinubu."

-"The proscription of Ansaru by the FG is unconstitutional
"(Lai Muhammed). And....
The man still has not learnt his lessons.

Reply my DM.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[Not Religion] My Observation At Church Today. Serious stuff! / Real Reasons Why Uche Ogah Has Not Declared And May Not Contest The 2019 General / Biafra Genocide Back On The Global News As IPOB Holds Genocide Exhibition Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.