Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) (43103 Views)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2018
So today 4 nairaland news na snake all tru
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2018
Chaiiii see bobby

Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by rs172(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
Harmless baby phyton

go forest go adopt one na..

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
joe4christ:

No. That's ogbono!
i just checked google grin.
And it’s also wild mangoes grin
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 8:55pm On May 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

So....... Where did you put it? Mmmmmm?
I want to use it for biology experiment
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2018
pussygotlips:
i'm more interested in the bobby.

Chai wia that meme of that indian police holding his pewnis

Oga, if you remove that clothe and bra... Wetin you go see go throw you off balance. E go flat like black board aswearsmiley
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by Poorboy: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Lastma Lastma.....

Lemme bless ya hustle.....
you are veli veli wicked kai kai kai kai kai
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by Ten06(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2018
#Liar
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 27, 2018
Harmless snake. She for kukuma release the thing back into the wild.
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by BuhariDcow: 9:40am On May 27, 2018
Food don set finish nah. Ogbono soup with snake meat. Babe, I dey carry my semo dey run comes nau nau. I no want hear say lem don finish oO!!
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by pussygotlips: 10:23am On May 27, 2018
Chepos1:

C am
Ehaaaa your ministry is bless

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by pussygotlips: 10:32am On May 27, 2018
kullozone:

Oga, if you remove that clothe and bra... Wetin you go see go throw you off balance. E go flat like black board aswearsmiley
Baba, how will i know if i never confirm?
But I'm ready to take chance
Re: See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) by olowobaba10: 1:01pm On May 27, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Bruce Blessing Took To Her Social Media After Killing a big snake on the farm while harvesting Irvingia (Locally called Ogbono).

The pretty lady on sighting the snake took a very long jump to save her self.

She wrote..

See photos below.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/big-snake-lady-killed-farm-photos/

IS IRVINGIA OGBONO OR AFRICAN LOCAL MANGO?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet / Passengers Of 18-Seater Bus ‘Burnt Beyond Recognition’ In Anambra Road Accident / 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.